What's new

In India Hindus decide what Muslims eat.

We don't have an irrational fear of Hindus unlike you lot.

Or we know we have a separate identity and it can never be categorized as something falling under Hinduism, your rationality is (may be) willing to accept Sikhism as part of Hinduism, as them are in majority and claim Sikhism as a branch of their beliefs, but not our's. And talking about fears well we never saw golden temple happen or did we, I think we did.

Further I would love to know your view on how if majority of Pakistanis someday oppose Sikhs coming to Pakistan to visit their holly places (it is not happening or going to happen, we do respect others beliefs unlike you lot)? However, just for the sake of information, you advocate the majority's opinion, I hope if this happens it would be just and reasonable in your view?

Lol kashmiris dont eat beef hahaha it was an offence that carried the death penalty during dogra rule thats why they didnt eat it
And before during the Sikh rule as well. :D

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Horus

Can we have a sticky thread on India & Beef???????? We have 30 to 40 threads on beef, and most of them have 30 to 40 pages of discussion......
I totally agree. A separate section needs to be created on 'India, Beef and its Military Repercussions'. You need to sound technical. This is a defense forum, right? :azn:

I totally agree. A separate section needs to be created on 'India, Beef and its Military Repercussions'. You need to sound technical. This is a defense forum, right? :azn:

If there is going to be a PHD for sarcasm,You will be called Dr. Sarthak Ganguly

Yes @SarthakGanguly

The way he trolled @Guynextdoor2 couple of days back was the fun to watch.
What was remarkable was how the other Eminent Seculars like Bregs, The_Showstopper and he liked some of my blatantly anti Hindu posts. I openly abused Hindus and Hinduism and the 'Thanks' came from them and them alone. :D Check them out if you don't believe. :tup: That is the crux. All this secular/sickular is just a face saving drama in this country now. It's just hatred for Dharma presented in a sugar coated manner.

What was remarkable was how the other Eminent Seculars like Bregs, The_Showstopper and he liked some of my blatantly anti Hindu posts. I openly abused Hindus and Hinduism and the 'Thanks' came from them and them alone. :D Check them out if you don't believe. :tup: That is the crux. All this secular/sickular is just a face saving drama in this country now. It's just hatred for Dharma presented in a sugar coated manner.

Could you help me with a link to that thread please?

Its a slow day out here.

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Horus

Can we have a sticky thread on India & Beef???????? We have 30 to 40 threads on beef, and most of them have 30 to 40 pages of discussion......
make this one sticky then?

our lives will be complete after having a go to place to talk about love and hate for beef and personal freedom to offend and enforce our life styles

Back
Top Bottom