What's new

In India Hindus decide what Muslims eat.

Are you this innocent. Flying a Pakistan flag is going to harm the separatist movement and not strengthen it. It is going to divide people and not unite.

Kashmir is not Srinagar or for that matter Valley. Kashmir has Jammu that Hindu dominated, Ladhak that is Buddhist dominated and than there is Kargil that is Shia dominated.
Can't argue with dumb logic!! Too tired.

I know, you cannot argue...thinking with brains is infinitely productive than thinking with balls.
Oh don't you worry about me arguing, right now it's your 700,000 boots on the ground are looking like fools with all of these news going around.

As to what Kashmiris want, one thing is for sure, the dumb cow ban is just pushing them in the right direction. Keep it up!!!

I know, you cannot argue...thinking with brains is infinitely productive than thinking with balls.

Yes...extremely divided. Not even separatists are united on their objective.
But the biggest division is between hindus and muslims no matter how hard you try to ignore this fact the pro hindu policies fuel hatred for india and turns neighbours into enemies

But the biggest division is between hindus and muslims no matter how hard you try to ignore this fact the pro hindu policies fuel hatred for india and turns neighbours into enemies

The division is between India and Pakistan and not between Hindus and Muslims. India is home to one of the largest Muslims population in the world and it is no home to ISIS, AQ or Taliban says a lot different than what you claim.

The division is between India and Pakistan and not between Hindus and Muslims. India is home to one of the largest Muslims population in the world and it is no home to ISIS, AQ or Taliban says a lot different than what you claim.
I was talking about kashmir not india and dont give me bs the divisions predate partition

I was talking about kashmir not india and dont give me bs the divisions predate partition

Division predate partition, hence Pakistan was formed. And there is no reason to see relationship between Muslims and Hindus any different in Kashmir than to else where in India.

Division predate partition, hence Pakistan was formed. And there is no reason to see relationship between Muslims and Hindus any different in Kashmir than to else where in India.
It is cuz kashmir,s history and demographics are different

It is cuz kashmir,s history and demographics are different

There is no such think has Indian history and demographics. India is continent sized country. You cannot have similar history, culture, customs and demographics for a such a vast country Punjabis have different history, Marthas has their own, Tamilians have their own and Manipur has its own.

There is no such think has Indian history and demographics. India is continent sized country. You cannot have similar history, culture, customs and demographics for a such a vast country Punjabis have different history, Marthas has their own, Tamilians have their own and Manipur has its own.
But kashmir is different cuz its muslim population didnot wanted to join india and they rebelled against their hindu ruler cuz they wanted to join pakistan or remain a seperate country

India is a MAJORITY HINDU (you know the religion that considers cows holy) so the will of the majority (demos-people cracy-power) will be enforced.

So a Sikh is fine with when in future its again his turn to suffer at the hands of Majority? I remember you claimed to be Sikh in your response to what a Pakistani Sikh had to say.

Now they have prohibited animal slaughter also. Those who were shouting here against the cow slaughter are totally mum on the ban of camel slaughter. Hawks have become dove here.

I did not know that your Holy cows are also suffering from some A,B,C,D virus like camels, this virus can be fatal for humans?

But kashmir is different cuz its muslim population didnot wanted to join india and they rebelled against their hindu ruler cuz they wanted to join pakistan or remain a seperate country

There are three christian states in India too. Many Indians never accepted Pakistan because it wanted a different country because it was Muslim. Even today many Indians are pained by formation of Pakistan. Do you think Indians will again make that mistake?

Back
Top Bottom