What's new

In India, ethnic Chinese still waiting for apology

If the Indians of chinese origin want an apology from the govt. then GOI should have no problems in offering it. GOI has apologized for much less .................In fact GOI should pay them a token compensation of 1-5 lakhs in recognition of this injustice.

But I dont think these people have made any organized approach for getting that apology .....and in a democracy unless you are organized .....you don't get squat.

They really should apologize to the ethic chinese for such a cruel act and the Indian people for losing the war.

Give fair treatement to our people living there then we will be fair with your, simple as that.

Give fair treatement to our people living there then we will be fair with your, simple as that.

:lol: ............what your people ? ........they are Indian citizens and are Indian people.

Why the fcuk would India care about chinese citizens ? or for that matter whether you are fair or not ? :lol: ..........they can eat pigs for all I care.

Gov must render their apology for those ethnic class whatsoever.......

You can go to Indian courts and am sure if injustice is done you will get justice...and plz atleast you guys should not be talking about treating people fair.

Do you want to reserch on labour camps.normally you hear those terms during war not during peace time and that too by their own rulers.

:lol: ............what your people ? ........they are Indian citizens and are Indian people.

Why the fcuk would India care about chinese citizens ? or for that matter whether you are fair or not ? :lol: ..........they can eat pigs for all I care.

Indeed, we will gladly to make them eat pigs :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom