What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

India needs a lot of decades to have Western style Secularism replace the current "tolerant to all religious sentiment" pluralism called as secularism in India.

you think its good just to follow a perception which don't have any written evidence ?

(if about all meat then why ban only cow ?)

Abhishek has he even read the Vedas or Gita? :disagree:

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

“One who does not hate anyone; is friendly and compassionate to all living beings; shares his belongings with others; has no sense of ownership; free from ego; even-minded in both happiness and distress; forgiving; tolerant in all situations; always satisfied; worships me with determination and devotion. Such a person is very dear to me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 12.13-14)

Hindu religion and I have stated it is not just for Hindus how many more times I have to repeat it?

Now let me ask you a question do you know who the Bajrang dal are? nope of course you don't but one of their main priorities is to prevent cow slaughter so would you like to see them cause riots and end up being a muslim/hindu thing?

Even Indian muslims understand this thats why they issued a fatwa:

The Hindu : News / National : Avoid cow slaughter: Deoband

Leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband on Sunday appealed Muslims to avoid cow slaughter on Eid al-Adha in states where it has been banned as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus.

Vice-Chancellor of the Darul Uloom, Maulana Abul Kasim Naumani said, “as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus, the seminary has asked Muslims in the country to avoid cow slaughter on the occasion of Eid al-Adha tomorrow.”

A book has been brought out by the seminary on the concept of ‘qurbani’ (sacrifice) associated with the festival and this appeal has been made in it, he told PTI.

The Maulana clarified that the appeal was meant for Muslims in states which has banned cow slaughter.

He also asked Muslims to cooperate with the sanitary department for the cleanliness drive during the festival.

1) Let me know when you devleop your reading comprehension levels, as it stands I feel like I am talking to a block of wood.

2) Do I know who the Bajrang Dal are? Yes, they are a militant sect of Hinduism. As I said before, if India hopes to evolve to modern standards, they need to take care of fringe sects like this in the same way that the US dispensed of extremist Christian fringe groups such as the Klu Klux Klan. If the government needs to bring in the military to ensure that these fringe groups are controlled, then so be it, but as I said before India will never advance anywhere when it is being blatantly controlled by the actions of a violent few.

1) Let me know when you devleop your reading comprehension levels, as it stands I feel like I am talking to a block of wood.

2) Do I know who the Bajrang Dal are? Yes, they are a militant sect of Hinduism. As I said before, if India hopes to evolve to modern standards, they need to take care of fringe sects like this in the same way that the US dispensed of extremist Christian fringe groups such as the Klu Klux Klan. If the government needs to bring in the military to ensure that these fringe groups are controlled, then so be it, but as I said before India will never advance anywhere when it is being blatantly controlled by the actions of a violent few.

Spot on as I feel likewise when I told you it is not about one religion but yet you keep sounding like a broken record blah blah blah

Now im getting a lecture from a Jew and Israel on what evolves as modern standard :rofl: when I have told you what we do in India might not be what you do in West or Israel. If we never even let Mcdonalds serve cow meat tell me what does that tell you?

India is advancing whether you like it or not what you say means nothing.

Now your comparing KKK who killed black people by hanging them of a tree to Bajrang dal? even our worse hate mobs are not even 5% of the ones you have in the West.

Forget rural areas even in towns and cities you will find cows wondering around so are you telling me you have the balls to go kill one? i dare you :D

lol, I won't kill one in US either. But if it's on the menu, I'm buying:D

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

yes it is in the Gita but not only cow but all meat

and has that stopped our leather industry?? SO you can kill cows for their skin, but you dare not eat.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

you think its good just to follow a perception which don't have any written evidence ?

(if about all meat then why ban only cow ?)

we're on the same page SFI, I'm against govt. ruling on religious matters.

lol, I won't kill one in US either. But if it's on the menu, I'm buying:D

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

and has that stopped our leather industry?? SO you can kill cows for their skin, but you dare not eat.

Welcome to India buddy :whistle:

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Cow slaughter ban could deal deathblow to leather industry

Only brahmins or Baniya are in support of this ban.(Because they don't know pain of rearing a old cow which do not give milk).
Farmers bears the brunt of Religious 'luxury' of Upper caste hindus.

Only brahmins or Baniya are in support of this ban.(Because they don't know pain of rearing a old cow which do not give milk).
Farmers bears the brunt of Religious 'luxury' of Upper caste hindus.

What about Vaishnav's?

Yar I never meant like that im just saying this is what India is like :tup:
I understand sirji, just saying that I'm hopeful we go past this phase as it is not a healthy(for the nation) practice.
Just my 2 cents. We can agree to disagree.:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom