What's new

In Houston he gave a threat and our response?

My gut feeling is India (Modi administration) would lift the curfew to release the tense atmosphere and to gain diplomatic ground "further" in its favor. Unfortunately the bitter fact is no influential country would act here and Pakistan would be there alone. The only option sadly is, going on full scale war, if want to take IoK which again would be extremely expensive option with unimaginable costs to pay for both sides. What does Pakistani administration has in plan after all these diplomatic options are utilized ? I am sure it would not lead to a resolution that suits Pakistan which is IoK becoming part of Pakistan. So, it is a deadlock. Not to mention if a movement to make IoK/AJK independent or Pakistan gets to keep AJK and India keeps IoK becomes the active then, all the hoopla for the past 70 years, all 3 the wars fought over territorial dispute lives lost resources lost, etc. would go in vain. This is like no ending to an issue. Comments are welcome.
Pakistan's stance has been to remove curfew so media can know the situation IOK. The videos coming out of IOK are still showing protests and curfew.
Neither India nor Pakistan has ability to fight war while remaining in the conventional envelope.
The most optimal option would be to get the dominant muslim area from India which I think is Kashmir valley.
But India wants GB which will connects it to Central Asia.

Modi spoke about terrorism and 9/11 and 26/11, Trump one upped him and used the words 'radical islamic terrorism'. Real events, and Bin Laden was found in Pakistan.

IK will probably go down the same 'fascist/nazi rss/ethnic cleansing of poor muslims in Kashmir/Hindu supremacy' etc

Let's see whose line of attack gets more traction.
Isn't it surprising , Bin Laden was found in Pakistan and still , US gave us Military aid and didn't say no word against us , no sanctions ? .
And " the same nazi/fascist " thing you quoted , sir , maybe you are too delusional to be noticing nothing around you and believing Indian media . And talking about "Religious terrorism" , US have been talking about it since 2001 and all they got was thrashing in Afghanistan .
And I hope IK will do more than just " Is Baar trump sarkaar " and actually do something .

not going to happen, the world has a hell of a lot more pressing concerns right now than this simple administrative change by India that it has implemented in Indian controlled Kashmir.

Hum ne to kha liya apna Kahsmiri kebab, aapka ka thanda ho raha hai lol

accept India's scrapping of 370 and absorb AJK/GB in Pakistan proper and be done with it, that is what the Indian establishment is pushing/forcing Pak to do anyway.
I hope when you lift the curfew , Kashmiris will come hugging you all the way to Delhi !

I think if we decrease the luxuries available to top leadership in govt and army then they will be more motivated to fight for kashmiris and also it will strengthen our economy.When person is living in comfort then why he will go for war

Pakistan should develop Azad Kashmir like Singapore and then shove it to India face, that will be best revenge.

I think if we decrease the luxuries available to top leadership in govt and army then they will be more motivated to fight for kashmiris and also it will strengthen our economy.When person is living in comfort then why he will go for war
Probably, but not because they are living in comfort but because they justify those privileges and comfort based on their sacrifices and ability.

That ratio of sacrifices and comfort inverts as it gets higher in the command chain; so the sacrifices get plastered on our screens so to continue us looking the other way at the level of comfort.

Common to all societies with Military-elite structures and Pakistan is not an exception.

problem with Pakistan is that our economy is much weaker,other countries economy is strong so even they not go for war they get support from world due to economic interests,we have no other option but to fight ,I think promise of heaven for Shaheed is biggest motivation than any economic benefits
Probably, but not because they are living in comfort but because they justify those privileges and comfort based on their sacrifices and ability.

That ratio of sacrifices and comfort inverts as it gets higher in the command chain; so the sacrifices get plastered on our screens so to continue us looking the other way at the level of comfort.

Common to all societies with Military-elite structures and Pakistan is not an exception.

YAAAAAAWN...wohi 70 saal puranibghisi piti geedharr bhapkiyaan...on a side note, is it just me or does modi really sound like a transsexual whose hormones gave started backfiring? :lol:

But the only thing that Afg is the backyard of China and Russia.It directly links to xingjian which is a volatile region.It also links to former soviet states.So both of them wants US out of Afg. asap and if Modi interferes he will only worsen the problems.Taliban has already met with both the Russians and the Chinese.And no one knows why they are meeting them.
They are powerful countries,if anyone is in their backyard,they never worry about it.

Sad reality.

HE is playing exactly what IK wants him to play.......

While IK keeps calling himself a pacifist and at the same time urges the world to take notice, this idiot openly threatens us with war in presence of Trump. if a war breaks out tomorrow (which it will), Pakistan is in the clear and only defending itself from a war mongrer.

Because we don't behave aggressively does not mean we are not ready, this idiot is in for another shocker

Here my pigeon love birds he looked in the camera and with his finger declared war. Can our PM say give same kind of threat to Modi? It was suppose to be Imran Khan rally in NYC but here things took turn and its Modi addressing and making threats

aap, huzoor, aaram se kebab khaiye

roti/daal hum denge.. :)
It's sad to see sane people like you promoting RSS ideology . Kashmir isn't a kebab ( if you think sanely ) . Baqi bhai these delusions will blow away very soon. Keep dreaming till then.
Good night till the end game .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom