What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update --------- 1

Saab_Gripen_INDIA%202008%20%20feb%20page%2007C%20left.jpg

* Gripen NG will have 120,000 flight hours in total safety accumulated in the Swedish, Czech Republic, Hungarian and South African Air Forces and the UK’s Empire Test Pilots’ School (ETPS).

Saab_Gripen_INDIA%202008%20%20feb%20page%2007C%20right.jpg

Why cheap out when you're only looking to field a limited number of squadrons in the first place? This gives Bangladesh the luxury of keeping a largely ceremonial air force. By extension of that logic, no platform under the sun should be out of reach. It would make more sense to opt for top-of-the-line fighters that would distinctly stand out as Bangladeshi(perhaps the F-35s) in the neighborhood.

Bro, We can afford to buy F-35 but its maintain cost and every flight hour cost is too high for us and our Economy so, we should go for Gripen NG

Bro, We can afford to buy F-35 but its maintain cost and every flight hour cost is too high for us and our Economy so, we should go for Gripen NG

The Mig-29 is a costly air-dominance platform to operate too. It specifically works in the case of Bangladesh because of the limited numbers. The F-35 is cutting edge, versatile in application and being an American client has its privileges. Besides, nobody will object to BD purchasing them.

No Thanks, Gripen NG is best for us :coffee:

Billion% True :cheers:

we are not giving it for free ... so no thanks needed :cheers:

It give same advantage like JF-17 probably with half of the cost...... so you can maintain more numbers....

i agree with ur comment...BUT AGR usy nai chahiye to kyu pressure dal raha hy ...

If we move S-300s on Bangladesh border, we don't have to fly over Bangladesh to score hits over archaic BAF. We can enforce 'no fly zone' over entire Bangladesh with only SAMs. :lol:

supply Bangla with Raad Cruise and Then try to enforce about 50 of them will take care of all the mighty s-300 Problems and S-300 are sh1t they didnot even detected ISraeli air craft when they came in and bomb Syrian sites

I didn't disrespect PAK fa. It was a rhetorical statement? That thing expensive and will be known by dadas through and through just like Su 30. It doesn't make sense to go for something that a possible adversary knowns. India can easily influence russian arms and spare supply though sheer diplomacy. Russia will remain a strategic partner of India for the foreseeable future. Russian won't risk pissing off the world's largest arms market for a puny country like BD. That's what common sense dictates and how global arms trade traditionally works.

When is the last time that INDIA and BD came close to a war in the history of the two nations, never...
The reasons are simple, BD depends on India as its land locked on all sides by INDIA, except for the Bay of Bengal.
The economic ties are good, there are minor problems on water sharing, apart from that I dont see any major land dispute the way INDIA and CHINA have or INDIA and Pakistan has.

I am still confused to see the hostilities of some BD posters towards INDIA for no reason. In UK I am yet to see a BD guy who hates INDIA they way PDF BD guys do.

When is the last time that INDIA and BD came close to a war in the history of the two nations, never...
The reasons are simple, BD depends on India as its land locked on all sides by INDIA, except for the Bay of Bengal.
The economic ties are good, there are minor problems on water sharing, apart from that I dont see any major land dispute the way INDIA and CHINA have or INDIA and Pakistan has.

I am still confused to see the hostilities of some BD posters towards INDIA for no reason. In UK I am yet to see a BD guy who hates INDIA they way PDF BD guys do.

You got to be kidding me.... Most of PDF BD members (not all) are anti India..... 90% of their posts against India is delusional.... may be you are not familiar with BD members posts.... go and read..... most of them believes and thinks that WB will join in BD ... they conquer NE... etc..... and they want to keep parity with IAF......

when they will learn we are not interested to occupy BD....it is more loss for us.... already we got houseful why do we want to grab BD into India....

You got to be kidding me.... Most of PDF BD members (not all) are anti India..... 90% of their posts against India is delusional.... may be you are not familiar with BD members posts.... go and read..... most of them believes and thinks that WB will join in BD ... they conquer NE... etc..... and they want to keep parity with IAF......

when they will learn we are not interested to occupy BD....it is more loss for us.... already we got houseful why do we want to grab BD into India....

That is the reason, I want to know if the BD people are interested in a war with INDIA?
If they want one, they can challenge us but rather this idiocracy in PDF is making me sick.
One thing that i want to let know the people of BD, we are not interested in you, or your land that is the stand of both the people of INDIA and the GOI. now can we talk sence, do you guys still want to grab of piece of INDIA by wagging a war?

supply Bangla with Raad Cruise and Then try to enforce about 50 of them will take care of all the mighty s-300 Problems and S-300 are sh1t they didnot even detected ISraeli air craft when they came in and bomb Syrian sites

When Syria got S300, can anyone tell me.

Let me tell you one thing about S300, LM says that F35 have enough stealth to pass through radars but Isreal insisted USA so many time for F22 bez they knew S300 real capability.

And about RAAD, only guys like you can relay on them for SEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom