What's new

In Case you Missed it: Indian army Staged a Drama Today

I think Saba should move to India, she would be rich by sending 50 rupee ka Balance Ammi ke illaj ke liye, as for what I see Indians are such a dumb nation which beyond anyone's comprehension, What was left to be recovered from the Alleged Terrorists ? I am actually surprised they didn't claim that Terrorists were Singing Pakistani national anthem when we intercepted them.

Thanks for your generalist comment on stupid Janata... We Indian Janata have different priorities.. that is food, job, shelter and few other things... We might not be as intelligent as Pak Janata which always elects excellent leadership.... If Indian Govt and Army is playing to galleries... Let it be... It is screwing our enemy who tried to disrupt our normal life and wasted our precious resource on defence... Now we will be happy with our govt, if it extract every pound of Pak's Govt and Pak army's flesh and will cheer every drop of blood oozing out of your authorities. Let me be clear we don't cheer or feel happy if common Pakistani suffers... But we give big thumbs up to whomsoever screw your authorities... This includes NZ fiasco.... As per your World Best and No. 1 Kooffffeee agency... It is our Om Prakash Mishra caused millions of $$$ loss to Pak... If it is true.... God bless intelligent Pak awam...
Simply falling in love with troll threads like this ...

Lol

Look at this pajeet. Still masturbating thinking about new zealand while his own country ran away from Afghanistan wasting billions of dollars in "investment"

Lol

Look at this pajeet. Still masturbating thinking about new zealand while his own country ran away from Afghanistan wasting billions of dollars in "investment"
At the same time your country has gone to gutters... How do you know we wasted... We spent on public utilities not on guns and ammunition... As long as those were used by Afganistan people, it have achieved what we want... At least they are not tearing down Indian flags

At the same time your country has gone to gutters... How do you know we wasted... We spent on public utilities not on guns and ammunition... As long as those were used by Afganistan people, it have achieved what we want... At least they are not tearing down Indian flags

We know well about our country. Don't need you with very low IQ to decide it is going to gutter or not

As for tearing down flags:

Now go try to find more ding dong bubble gums like your army did after an "operation"

From the picture we can see Indian army recovered these items from the dead militants

1. NICs (like always)
2. UBL Atm card (obviously militants wanted to go shopping during their mission hence the card)
3. Insaf Health Card (obviously militants thought they can use it in Indian hospitals to get health coverage)
4. 8 packets of Capstain cigarette (because why not? It was a fun trip for the militants and not a mission)
5. Ding Dong bubble gum (as I said it was a fun trip for militants)
6. Chocolato biscuits (because militants loved chocolate in biscuit)
7. Old 100 rs notes (which are not even in use in Pakistan. Don't know why militants took that to India)
8. Paradise chocolate (as I said these militants loved chocolate and couldn't live without it even in a mission)
9. Niswar (fun trip after all)
10. Plastic ki Kangi (looks are important)

Surely very credible operation by Indian army. Nothing to doubt here. Nothing suspicious

Orya Maqbol Jan was saying in a YouTube video that now India will be used against Pakistan and a war will be upon us soon, if we don't go with western interests.

How you know about Pakistan?? You people are masters of lies and world knows that so kindly don't spread lies here,. Pee drinker = gutter.

We know well about our country. Don't need you with very low IQ to decide it is going to gutter or not

As for tearing down flags:

Now go try to find more ding dong bubble gums like your army did after an "operation"
I am not deciding hero .. I just stated a fact that your country has gone to gutters... I don't care if Indian army is cooking a story as long as Terrorist sobs were sent to meet their creater.. One expectation from my Army, is hook are crook kill the terrorist bastarards and avoid civilian casualty on both sides of boarder, peace brings prosperity to locals...

I am not deciding hero .. I just stated a fact that your country has gone to gutters... I don't care if Indian army is cooking a story as long as Terrorist sobs were sent to meet their creater.. One expectation from my Army, is hook are crook kill the terrorist bastarards and avoid civilian casualty on both sides of boarder, peace brings prosperity to locals...

Nobody cares what you say pajeet while living in a gutter yourself. And yes we know that you don't care about your bollywood army doing such dramas because that is beyond your intellectual capability to question your army on these issues

Back
Top Bottom