What's new

In Canada!

Keysersoze

Reaction score
Well gents as of Friday I will be in Canada

So If any of you guys resident In Toronto or Montreal wanna do a PFF meet up send me a Pm and we will hit the local Tim Horton's for a double double with donuts!:coffee:

Well will be around for three weeks. There were a few things I gotta do.

Mate from what I've heard Canadian airlines are crap so standby for rubbish treatment if you are going on one of them

Dude the I was hoping more along the lines of Jason Bourne .....:lol:

So who is your Mark....
If it is Paris Hilton, I will give you some money too, there are other people i know who will chip in!!! Contract Kill her to save the world.....even the FBI wouldnt mind

Well gents as of Friday I will be in Canada

So If any of you guys resident In Toronto or Montreal wanna do a PFF meet up send me a Pm and we will hit the local Tim Horton's for a double double with donuts!:coffee:

Yo, man if had come a week earlier you could have seen Toronto's Pride Parade! HAHA!:P

So who is your Mark....
If it is Paris Hilton, I will give you some money too, there are other people i know who will chip in!!! Contract Kill her to save the world.....even the FBI wouldnt mind

You cannot even pay for her photograph.
But you can get rich by virtue of her fame, if you announce your wish in news. :cool:
Don't worry about FBI

You cannot even pay for her photograph.
But you can get rich by virtue of her fame, if you announce your wish in news. :cool:
Don't worry about FBI

I am a very very poor ..........i cant even get money to pay for my next meal...
friggin troll

I am a very very poor ..........i cant even get money to pay for my next meal...
friggin troll
No I never said you are poor, I was reffering to the cost of her photo session, which might set you back many million dollars.
I wonder how many million are required to kill her and I doubt you really have that much money.
But if you follow my advise to acheive your goals, you have a chance of earning many millions, instead.

Back
Top Bottom