What's new

Sham Lal Bathija, appointed as Afghanistan ambassador to Canada

This only shows how well we are practicing democracy in Afghanistan and the equality between different ethnic and religious groups! it's a good learning point for our eastern neighbor.

That is the problem with you guys. A small development and you start talking big and start comparing yourself with Pakistan. Years before this appointment by Afghanistan Pakistan had appointed a Christian as the Air Vise Marshal of its Airforce and also a founding father of its atomic program.

Michael John O'Brian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another Christian is founding father of Pakistan's space rocket program.

Władysław Turowicz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Parsi is the head AWACS procurement program in PAF.

And it was a Christian general again who lead war against Taliban in Swat valley.

Noel Israel Khokhar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we already have a hindu diplomat in our diplomacy. Again years before you.

Meet Gyan Chand, the Hindu diplomat of Pakistan | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

We wish you best of luck, but please no such big talk for now. You even haven't started the journey properly.

That is the problem with you guys. A small development and you start talking big and start comparing yourself with Pakistan. Years before this appointment by Afghanistan Pakistan had appointed a Christian as the Air Vise Marshal of its Airforce.

Michael John O'Brian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Parsi is the head AWACS procurement program in PAF.

And it was a Christian general again who lead war against Taliban in Swat valley.

Noel Israel Khokhar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we already have a hindu diplomat in our diplomacy. Again years before you.

Meet Gyan Chand, the Hindu diplomat of Pakistan | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

We wish you best of luck, but please no such big talk for now. You even haven't started the journey properly.

When you can't do a 'small' thing then you are comparable to anything, i guess that's enough.

What sort of immunity does have your minorities in Pakistan? how many seats does the Pakistani Hindu or Christian community have in Pakistani parliament?

:cheers:
it will happen again....not only hindus all afghans will rise and show their presence to the world..

ps: i have a gut feeling that in a decade or so Afghanistan will transform into a new modern country leaving behind may of its rivals....Inshahallah!!! Afghanistan will rise again......Indo-Afghan friendship :cheers:

Yeah InshAllah with the help of friends like India, Afghanistan will make it's new image globally.

When you can't do a 'small' thing then you are comparable to anything, i guess that's enough.

Can't do a small thing. Lol. You thinking from your rear side or what? Being Air Vice Marshal of PAF is small thing according to you. Or Being head of SUPARCO is small thing to you. Or being head of AWAC procurement is small thing to you. These are those "small things" that I doubt you can ever do in your life for you country. :lol:

What sort of immunity does have your minorities in Pakistan?

Much more than whatever immunity a few hundred minorities have in your country.

how many seats does the Pakistani Hindu or Christian community have in Pakistani parliament?

Again talking from your read side?? Pakistani christians and Hindus already have representation in Pakistani assembly due to minority reserved seat. Also A hindu MPA has won in Sindh on general seat I think. Even Sikhs are present in Punjab and KPK assemblies of Pakistan.

Pak's Punjab province assembly gets its first Sikh member - News Oneindia

Again don't talk about those issue for which you have no idea. Your journey hasn't even started and you have started big. Take your time. Be humble and just carry on with your journey.

will like to meet an Afghani one day herd general population is very innocent and dont make conspiracy theories ;)

They are very nice people. I hope India gets a few hundred thousands of them. ;)

They are very nice people. I hope India gets a few hundred thousands of them. ;)
i second u ........better than illegal bangladeshis
ps:i'm not against any bangladehsi coming legally to India...:)

Can't do a small thing. Lol. You thinking from your rear side or what? Being Air Vice Marshal of PAF is small thing according to you. Or Being head of SUPARCO is small thing to you. Or being head of AWAC procurement is small thing to you. These are those "small things" that I doubt you can ever do in your life for you country. :lol:

Now you are making the same 'small' thing you called for us, the 'big' thing for yours :lol: hypocrite!

Much more than whatever immunity a few minorities have in your country.

Again talking from your read side?? Pakistani christians and Hindus already have representation in Pakistani assembly due to minority reserved seat. Also A hindu MPA has won in Sindh on general seat I think. Even Sikhs are present in Punjab and KPK assemblies of Pakistan.

Pak's Punjab province assembly gets its first Sikh member - News Oneindia

Again don't talk about those issue for which you have no idea. Your journey hasn't even started and you have started big. Take your time. Be humble and just carry on with your journey.

The problem is not with your government who it hires or not but the general perception of your people against minorities; if your people gets a chance they will chop off the heads of every kafir (minority) in your country.

Don't get hyper and give mature responses on arguments, kid.

Now you are making the same 'small' thing you called for us, the 'big' thing for yours :lol: hypocrite!

I am actually showing you that years before Pakistani minorities have achieved the best. Years before Afghanistan appointed some hindu its ambassador. Got it now genius???

The problem is not with your government who it hires or not but the general perception of your people against minorities; if your people gets a chance they will chop off the heads of every kafir (minority) in your country.

Sorry Taliban ruled Kabul. Not Islamabad. You are again posting after thinking from your rear side and not from your brain.

Don't get hyper and give mature responses on arguments, kid.

For mature arguments you should come up with mature posts kid. :)

Thank you to Afghan people for being so accepting of Hindus, I have read the history of the small and prosperous Hindu community.

Manana grana. os pa Afghanistan ke the Farsiwan aw Pakhtun khabare der lag lag porta kegi aw hagha ham da siyasat madarano la khwa na. aw Afghan Hiinduan der aram aw par watan mayen khalak di.

Der kha,Hindu der patriotic khalak di,Mala maloom di,unity dera important de,de afghanistan la para.InshaAllah de education sara ba hali Afghan identity patay shi.

30 years ago Afghan-Hindus were the leading businessmen in Afghanistan.

Is it possible to make Afghanistan a country with full rights for all like Constitution of Bangladesh?
Still it is Islamic Republic but all rights for minorities, free to convert to any religion, eligible for any post of office?

He is an Afghan diplomat. May he represent his motherland well. :tup:

Religion is not a concern for me - not at least for representing a country on the International forum.

@Areesh - with all due respect, your current signature - 'Kicking ********** since...' is most inappropriate and vulgar.

@Secur @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Emmie

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom