What's new

In Canada!

For crying out loud how did you guys manage to turn even this thread into a pissing contest sheesh.....

Mate from what I've heard Canadian airlines are crap so standby for rubbish treatment if you are going on one of them

It's funny I didn't have any problems when I last went. And bear in mind I have traveled with PIA so I know shoddy treatment!

I'm not a big fan of mark Wahberg but movie is worth watching. Though I believe Matt Damon or Denzel Washington would have played the role more convincingly.

I'm not a big fan of mark Wahberg but movie is worth watching. Though I believe Matt Damon or Denzel Washington would have played the role more convincingly.

Yeah but Matt Damon already is doing the man on the run from the government thing. Denzel does the more intellectual action movies.

Okay, what about Edward Burns or Ethan Hawk? Anybody but Mark wahlberg, the guy is dull!

Kevin Spacy, Matt Dillon, Dylan McDermott or even Edward Norton, all are better actors.
Watch the movie, maybe you'll get to see it en flight.

I really wanna Transformer's, the cast came up in Jay Leno show, the trailer's amazing

Back
Top Bottom