What's new

In a first, Indian Army initiates process to induct women military police soldiers

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname
In a first, Indian Army initiates process to induct women military police soldiers, invites applications

Man Aman Singh Chhina

April 25, 2019

The Indian Army Thursday initiated the process of recruiting women soldiers on general duty (women military police) and started the application process for their enrollment.

The women soldiers will be inducted under ‘Other Ranks of the Corps of Military Police’. Advertisements inviting applications for eligible female candidates under ‘100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)’ were placed in prominent newspapers today. Online registration has been made mandatory and is scheduled to open from April 25 to June 8, 2019.

Recruitment rallies will be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong for testing women candidates. Further, they will be allotted venues based on their home districts. A total of 1700 women soldiers are initially to be recruited.

Speaking to The Indian Express, a senior officer in Army Headquarters said, that the inducted women soldiers will undergo training of one year at the Corps of Military Police Regimental Centre in Bangaluru before being posted to units.

“These women military police will be deployed initially in areas where they are needed to frisk women or are needed for allied role. They will be posted to chosen units in J&K as well as other parts of the country,” he said.

It is learnt that women military police soldiers will also be protecting separate family accommodations of jawans when they are posted in field areas.

As per the details provided by the army, these women soldiers need to be in the age group of 17½ to 21 years with a minimum educational qualification of Class 10 with 45 per cent marks in aggregate and minimum 33 per cent marks in each subject pursued. Upper age limit will be relaxed upto 30 years of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of defence personnel who have died in harness.

Candidates must be unmarried, though widowed, divorced or legally separated women are also eligible provided they do not have any children.

Widows of defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply as Women Military Police. Such widows even with children will, however, be eligible only if they have not remarried.

The rules further stipulate that candidates must undertake to not marry until they complete full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of her application, will not be selected for training. A candidate may be dismissed from service if she marries during training or is found to be married in spite of giving an undertaking.

To qualify the physical fitness test, the women candidates will have to run 1.6 km in upto seven minutes, perform a long jump of 10 feet and a high jump of three feet. Daughters of servicemen, ex-Servicemen, war widows, widows of ex-Servicemen, adopted daughter/daughter-in-law of a war widow, if she has no daughter including a legally adopted daughter of serving soldier/ ex-servicemen and widows of defence personnel who have died in harness will be given relaxation.

The rules stipulate that any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature will be rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of her training at CMP Centre and School.

On reporting for the recruitment rally, a candidate will have to produce a medical certificate checking the status of her pregnancy as not pregnant and fresh certificate would be required when reporting to the training centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily. The medical certificate is required to be approved by a government medical doctor with minimum MBBS qualifications.

Women Military Police enrolled under these Army Instructions and released on or before the expiry of 17 years service, as the case may be, will carry a reserve liability for two years after release.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...police-soldiers-invites-applications-5694945/

Obviously their men can’t fight, they need woman now for the protection.:rofl:

In a first, Indian Army initiates process to induct women military police soldiers, invites applications

Man Aman Singh Chhina

April 25, 2019

The Indian Army Thursday initiated the process of recruiting women soldiers on general duty (women military police) and started the application process for their enrollment.

The women soldiers will be inducted under ‘Other Ranks of the Corps of Military Police’. Advertisements inviting applications for eligible female candidates under ‘100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)’ were placed in prominent newspapers today. Online registration has been made mandatory and is scheduled to open from April 25 to June 8, 2019.

Recruitment rallies will be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong for testing women candidates. Further, they will be allotted venues based on their home districts. A total of 1700 women soldiers are initially to be recruited.

Speaking to The Indian Express, a senior officer in Army Headquarters said, that the inducted women soldiers will undergo training of one year at the Corps of Military Police Regimental Centre in Bangaluru before being posted to units.

“These women military police will be deployed initially in areas where they are needed to frisk women or are needed for allied role. They will be posted to chosen units in J&K as well as other parts of the country,” he said.

It is learnt that women military police soldiers will also be protecting separate family accommodations of jawans when they are posted in field areas.

As per the details provided by the army, these women soldiers need to be in the age group of 17½ to 21 years with a minimum educational qualification of Class 10 with 45 per cent marks in aggregate and minimum 33 per cent marks in each subject pursued. Upper age limit will be relaxed upto 30 years of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of defence personnel who have died in harness.

Candidates must be unmarried, though widowed, divorced or legally separated women are also eligible provided they do not have any children.

Widows of defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply as Women Military Police. Such widows even with children will, however, be eligible only if they have not remarried.

The rules further stipulate that candidates must undertake to not marry until they complete full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of her application, will not be selected for training. A candidate may be dismissed from service if she marries during training or is found to be married in spite of giving an undertaking.

To qualify the physical fitness test, the women candidates will have to run 1.6 km in upto seven minutes, perform a long jump of 10 feet and a high jump of three feet. Daughters of servicemen, ex-Servicemen, war widows, widows of ex-Servicemen, adopted daughter/daughter-in-law of a war widow, if she has no daughter including a legally adopted daughter of serving soldier/ ex-servicemen and widows of defence personnel who have died in harness will be given relaxation.

The rules stipulate that any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature will be rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of her training at CMP Centre and School.

On reporting for the recruitment rally, a candidate will have to produce a medical certificate checking the status of her pregnancy as not pregnant and fresh certificate would be required when reporting to the training centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily. The medical certificate is required to be approved by a government medical doctor with minimum MBBS qualifications.

Women Military Police enrolled under these Army Instructions and released on or before the expiry of 17 years service, as the case may be, will carry a reserve liability for two years after release.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...police-soldiers-invites-applications-5694945/
Why ? are men unavailable in india ? Saary na-mard hain kya ?

ask 1971 prisioners of war .
When will you indians realize that its not 1971 its 2019 , we can kick your *** now and besides what you are told about 1971 are all stories and lies , its true that soldiers did surrender but they were not all soldiers , mostly civilians fighting ... they had no food , no weopons , no air support , so how were they suppposed to fight , but you indians still calm yourselves by thinking "ohh, we got them to surrender in 1971 , we will do it now " , but it ain't gonna happen ...apni army ky jawano ki videos dekho , bechary bhooky nangy hain , khany ko milta nhi hai , haha and let me tell you this that i am one of those people who believe in Ghazwa - e -Hind and we will disintergrate india ... InshahAllah

Bhai gazwa e hind ahadith ki authenticity ka to pata nahi.

Lekin the ahadith about mehdi definitely indicate an islamic military force taking shape in Af-Pak (Iran too MAYBE BIG MAYBE) and decimation of India included as well in same ahadith as a given along with conquering of Jerusalem, descendance of Isa Alai salam and killing of dajjal.

And I don't it is a coincidence that Nato and Pentagon(Zionist/Jewish military wings) called this area Af-Pak battlefield since the beginning of conflict.

Also the two lands mentioned in Ahadith about Mehdi are flowing in a similar direction as indicated by ahadith.
I.e India and Israel openly becoming Zionistic and severly anti-muslim. And Afghan Taliban winning and very close to forming their own government.

So in my view these are two flanks of the ahadith/present day ummah.
The West flank i.e Israel/US
And the Eastern flank i.e India, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

People who are very knowledgable on this subject and worth listening to:
Dr. Israr Ahmed(may Allah raise his status), Gen Hameed Gul (may Allah raise his status), Zaid Hamid, Orya Maqbool Jan(this guy yells alot) and the show of Dr. Israr's org called Zamana Gwah Hai.
When will you indians realize that its not 1971 its 2019 , we can kick your *** now and besides what you are told about 1971 are all stories and lies , its true that soldiers did surrender but they were not all soldiers , mostly civilians fighting ... they had no food , no weopons , no air support , so how were they suppposed to fight , but you indians still calm yourselves by thinking "ohh, we got them to surrender in 1971 , we will do it now " , but it ain't gonna happen ...apni army ky jawano ki videos dekho , bechary bhooky nangy hain , khany ko milta nhi hai , haha and let me tell you this that i am one of those people who believe in Ghazwa - e -Hind and we will disintergrate india ... InshahAllah

Bhai gazwa e hind ahadith ki authenticity ka to pata nahi.

Lekin the ahadith about mehdi definitely indicate an islamic military force taking shape in Af-Pak (Iran too MAYBE BIG MAYBE) and decimation of India included as well in same ahadith as a given along with conquering of Jerusalem, descendance of Isa Alai salam and killing of dajjal.

And I don't it is a coincidence that Nato and Pentagon(Zionist/Jewish military wings) called this area Af-Pak battlefield since the beginning of conflict.

Also the two lands mentioned in Ahadith about Mehdi are flowing in a similar direction as indicated by ahadith.
I.e India and Israel openly becoming Zionistic and severly anti-muslim. And Afghan Taliban winning and very close to forming their own government.

So in my view these are two flanks of the ahadith/present day ummah.
The West flank i.e Israel/US
And the Eastern flank i.e India, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

People who are very knowledgable on this subject and worth listening to:
Dr. Israr Ahmed(may Allah raise his status), Gen Hameed Gul (may Allah raise his status), Zaid Hamid, Orya Maqbool Jan(this guy yells alot) and the show of Dr. Israr's org called Zamana Gwah Hai.
Yes , i think maybe Pak,Afghan taliban and Iran will be ones to lead Muslims in this war because you know that Arabs won't last long after they accept israel and zionists will conquer all their cities except Makkah (i don't know if they'll do it militarily or by making them liberal ) , and then the war'll begin , Arab spring is near , Sudan has fallen and the their plan for greater israel has been successful so far ....

I fear safety of these women, Indian army is known for raping countrywide, especially in Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom