What's new

In 2 years turkey will use euro's

The proper thing would be for Turkey to join EU first and then replace Lira with Euro.

EU will never allow Turkey inside. They know that many turks, no offence, will spread across it, and that they cannot allow.

will spread across it

Better that Millions of Africans and other from Asia spread in . No offence.
We in Turkey are used to say we will come s..ke s..ke.
Turkey will enlarge its influence to whole Balkan, North Africa and Near East. That's already decided.

This is both good and bad news. The bad news since Turkish products will now be priced in high flying Euro and may became uncompetitive. Nevertheless great news for Turkey.

This is both good and bad news. The bad news since Turkish products will now be priced in high flying Euro and may became uncompetitive. Nevertheless great news for Turkey.
Apart from the fact that the news is fake why would it be good for Turkey if the products become uncompetitive?

Seems fake like Visa exception for Turkish citizens, Georgian and Ukraine's.
Yesterday CDU ex-Boss Stoiber and Green Party leader Ms. Roth, i
insulted Turkey live in TV together with a Turkish comedian, as devils partner massacring Kurds.

Turkey enters the EU would be that the most important benefit.

Reduction of interest rates.

Interest falls and Turkey will grow at least 5% each year. Turkey is also a major problem of high interest to the Company. Investment remains low. Interest lower the investment increases.
It also goes to the European terrorists living in the south east.

I would like to see Turkey in the EU but don't know how
it will develope with the current AKP policy. However Turkey in the EU and in the monetarian union
is definitly a gain for EU and Turkey.

I would like to see Turkey in the EU but don't know how
it will develope with the current AKP policy. However Turkey in the EU and in the monetarian union
is definitly a gain for EU and Turkey.
Never ever. I don't want that Turkey joins EU. This club is too centralized, undemocratic and power-hungry. Turkey should remain neutral in our region. Do you live in Germany? Do you understand German?

EU will never allow Turkey inside. They know that many turks, no offence, will spread across it, and that they cannot allow.
Turkey has been trying to join the European Union for a long time but so far it has not been admitted. I guess the reason is that the EU see a shade of Ottoman Empire in modern Turkey no matter how much secular it gets.

Back
Top Bottom