What's new

Imran: Young people don't need to go to hospital, only elder persons (corona virus)

Corona virus:

• Yes, agreed with imran kgan

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, life threatening for both ( young and elder)

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
How you know, you were suffering from Corona without going to Hospital and also recovered.

Please give formula to the world.. it will benefits to all.

Because I was diagnosed over the phone by NHS staff in the UK. Had all the symptoms, went through phase 1 and then phase 2 of symptoms. Let me just say, you know when you have it...it's nothing like the common cold or flu. What I had was mild symptoms (which most young people get) but at one point I felt like I was dying during phase 2. It's no joke!

Last edited:
I m shock after watching this video. Imran khan is saying that if younger people get infected by corona then they have to isolate their self and don't need to go to hospital.. They will recover by their self ( might be after taking common tablets)

I believed that younger people are also dying in south aisa but a PM should not give such a statement because it gives wrong message to younger generation. A young guy will think that they are safe and can go outside from the home because only elder people are getting infected and dying.

What's your opinion?

That is exactly what I just did. In the UK unless your illness leads you to have breathing difficulties, you are adviced to remain at home.

I had fever for 5 days, mixture of hot and cold, coughing, struggling to eat etc. Today is day 9 - I am feeling better.

Because I was diagnosed over the phone by NHS staff in the UK. Had all the symptoms, went through phase 1 and then phase 2 of symptoms. Let me just say, you know when you have it...it's nothing like the common cold or flu.

many doubts I have but I will not ask... it is good news that you have recovered. Congrats, be safe and stay healthy

Last edited:
It’s partially correct, there are lower hospitalisation rates among the young, and death rate is highest among the elderly. But that of course doesn’t mean young people won’t need it, if you develop pneumonia and severe breathing difficulty as a result of covid, you’ll need treatment. Worst case you and many others will need ventilators to sustain life.

A little more nuance is needed from the PM, and from us when interpreting the PM.

That is exactly what I just did. In the UK unless your illness leads you to have breathing difficulties, you are adviced to remain at home.

I had fever for 5 days, mixture of hot and cold, coughing, struggling to eat etc. Today is day 9 - I am feeling better.

After reading such a incidents, very tough to get agreed on this suggestions.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52003804

Same here, was told unless I need to be hospitalised due to shortness of breath I should be fine at home. Alhamdulillah glad that you are better brother. May Allah SWT grant everyone shifa

well they are still propagating gow muttar as a cure for the coronavirus via the sanghee advice bureau so...

rest in peace facts!

I...don't really give two shits if you don't take your words back. feel free to watch the video again & pay attention this time! otherwise just break your curfew & keep going to your nearest hospital at the slightest sign of a cough, sneeze, headache or but bawaseer & have your injun hospitals waste valuable coronavirus tests on you. it doesn't make the slightest of a difference to us in Pakistan either way!
Except that if their whole country becomes an infected mass of people, it will affect us. Sadly, we need someone there to show sense and get people to stay home unless they need oxygen therapy/medicines. By all means, test at home if needed, use drive through testing. The only nation that actually cracked the early and aggressive testing paradigm was Korea, as far as I know. Testing lots of people now, when we all know it's spread everywhere is not going to add much. As long as people symptomatic ISOLATE themselves from others, the transmission will slow down. Testing is still a good thing but going to hospital for a test when symptoms are mild is the worst thing to do.

Because I was diagnosed over the phone by NHS staff in the UK. Had all the symptoms, went through phase 1 and then phase 2 of symptoms. Let me just say, you know when you have it...it's nothing like the common cold or flu. What I had was mild symptoms (which most young people get) but at one point I felt like I was dying during phase 2. It's no joke!
I wasn’t aware NHS were doing diagnosis over the phone, good to know though. Did they add you as a confirmed case, or just let you know that they think that you probably have it?

Also, I pray you’re feeling better and on your way to recovery. Keep away from others meanwhile. :tup:

It’s partially correct, there are lower hospitalisation rates among the young, and death rate is highest among the elderly. But that of course doesn’t mean young people won’t need it, if you develop pneumonia and severe breathing difficulty as a result of covid, you’ll need treatment. Worst case you and many others will need ventilators to sustain life.

A little more nuance is needed from the PM, and from us when interpreting the PM.
I've said it before...sometimes Khan just needs a decent speechwriter. It's all there though in what he said but you're right - one needs to listen carefully.

I wasn’t aware NHS were doing diagnosis over the phone, good to know though. Did they add you as a confirmed case, or just let you know that they think that you probably have it?

Also, I pray you’re feeling better and on your way to recovery. Keep away from others meanwhile. :tup:
They stopped testing people when I initially showed symptoms. I was told that I'm showing all the symptoms of coronavirus and should self isolate for 14 days. Because I wasn't officially tested with a kit, I don't think I'm in the stats and I know good 10 people at least that have all the symptoms and haven't been officially tested. JazakAllahu khairan for your duas.

I've said it before...sometimes Khan just needs a decent speechwriter. It's all there though in what he said but you're right - one needs to listen carefully.

He has always preferred speaking off the cuff. Sometimes it works really well, for example his Kashmir speech at the UN, a lot of it wasn’t written down it seems to me, but it was great nonetheless. Other times it seems incoherent, and lacking a prepared speech or at least prepared talking points is a big oversight.

He shouldn’t rely as much on his own oratory as much he likes to IMO. It’s perfectly fine to carry a piece of paper with some notes to sharpen your focus and remind you of what needs to be said.

Congratulation on your recovery. Imran khan wants to fight covid-19 with heard immunity. Though pakistan has a young demography, risk is too high. I can remember 10 people below 40 who lost their lives.

It's not about young or old. Lockdown helps contain the spread of the disease. Even old people aren't from another planet, they are our elders, if they fall ill, it'll create absolute grief and chaos in the society.

40%+ - younger people are infected with corona across the world.

As my understanding if you are infected then need to hospitalized for medical treatment across all the world.

Only, suspected people are getting isolated in the house. All governments (the world) doing the same.

But, Imran is saying totally different... He is telling that if you are infected then isolate yourself and you will recover automatically..
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52003804

Its a proven fact that although it can prove fatal for young people too.
But its the ppl over 50, this virus effects the most and is more fatal.

If I were you I would be worried about india, you have 1.37 billion people, do you think you or even Pak can cope with something like Italy, China or US?

How many ventilators and other equipment does india have ?

Congratulation on your recovery. Imran khan wants to fight covid-19 with heard immunity. Though pakistan has a young demography, risk is too high. I can remember 10 people below 40 who lost their lives.

It's not about young or old. Lockdown helps contain the spread of the disease. Even old people aren't from another planet, they are our elders, if they fall ill, it'll create absolute grief and chaos in the society.

We are already in a lockdown.

If anything a new therapy is being introduced in Pak.

Recovered patients blood/plasma to treat critically infected. Lets hope its successful.

Its a proven fact that although it can prove fatal for young people too.
But its the ppl over 50, this virus effects the most and is more fatal.

If I were you I would be worried about india, you have 1.37 billion people, do you think you or even Pak can cope with something like Italy, China or US?

How many ventilators and other equipment does india have
?

Yes, I am.. Most probably, Infected count will be higher then Pakistan at the end. I know, hw mch mess in India.

I don't go outside and even i don't allow my kid to play in park (within society). I thought that Imran is a good spokeperson and then only I just watched the video. (I didn't watch recent any Imran Khan's video on Corona)

but, I was totally surprised and unable to digest..then only, I Posted the thread for others view.. ..

it has been proved that majority of corona patients specially young ones doesnt need hospitalization.

obviously anything logical will be shocking for you indians as you guys are use too of living in denial by your hindu fanatic govt and ignorant media:lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom