What's new

Imran: Young people don't need to go to hospital, only elder persons (corona virus)

Corona virus:

• Yes, agreed with imran kgan

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, life threatening for both ( young and elder)

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Because I was diagnosed over the phone by NHS staff in the UK.
o_O WTH..

NHS may advise home quarantine to those exhibiting a COVID like syndrome but i'm sure that they aren't diagnosing cases over the phone..

Yes, I am.. Most probably, Infected count will be higher then Pakistan at the end. I know, hw mch mess in India.

I don't go outside and even i don't allow my kid to play in park (within society). I thought that Imran is a good spokeperson and then only I just watched the video. (I didn't watch recent any Imran Khan's video on Corona)

but, I was totally surprised and unable to digest..then only, I Posted the thread for others view.. ..
Been in self isolation for a week now. Thankfully no symptoms.

Only yesterday did I leave my house to buy smokes.. only to be stopped by Military police near the main market (closed), and than at the garrisons exit gates due to lock down.

Unfortunately my family is not with me, neither can I go to them due to lockdown, worried about their safety.

91580486_3218068531570921_8450598903660675072_o.jpg
91580486_3218068531570921_8450598903660675072_o.jpg

There are various strains of the virus at play and they affect every one differently. Some infected may not show any symptoms at all, while the others may experience a full blown onslaught of symptoms. One of the early casualties to Covid-19 in Pakistan was in fact a young doctor. Our ignoramus of a PM, doesn't know what he is talking about and he is being fed nonsense from the worst counsel ever.

You should stay home. You do not need to pointlessly infect someones elders somehow. Italy's infrastructure is so strained that they arent even taking certain elders with the virus. They are just left to their fate.

You know what I meant...nitpicking jeez
The message i wanted to convey was that though you may have been afflicted with COVID like signs and symptoms leading to home quarantine, you can't claim to be suffering from the disease till you have been subjected to a confirmatory laboratory diagnostic test.

The message i wanted to convey was that though you may have been afflicted with COVID like signs and symptoms leading to home quarantine, you can't claim to be suffering from the disease till you have been subjected to a confirmatory laboratory diagnostic test.

Hence I said that I haven't been officially tested and aren't a number included in the stats. In the UK, the number of cases are actually number of people critically ill who have been hospitalised. Clearly the lockdown is getting to you, chill

Hence I said that I haven't been officially tested and aren't a number included in the stats.
This is what you had stated.
Exactly, I had coronavirus and I recovered alhamdulillah. Never went to the hospital, just self isolated myself
Pardon me for stretching this too long, but irresponsible statements in these troubling times can cause quite a bit of commotion and panic amongst your contacts. You could have simply said that i was advised self quarantine as i had exhibited symptoms similar to COVID. There is a sea of difference between the two, not to put you down or anything but misleading/conflicting personal history makes the work of health care workers tracing cases and contacts that much difficult.

I m shock after watching this video. Imran khan is saying that if younger people get infected by corona then they have to isolate their self and don't need to go to hospital.. They will recover by their self ( might be after taking common tablets)

I believed that younger people are also dying in south aisa but a PM should not give such a statement because it gives wrong message to younger generation. A young guy will think that they are safe and can go outside from the home because only elder people are getting infected and dying.

What's your opinion?

Nice attempt at diverting attention from the utter incompetency of Modi in managing the lockdown of India. It will spread the virus even more now with large crowds concentrating all over India.

Pakistan government is doing just fine.

Request to provide scientific research details which only shared with imran and you.

So that we demand to all countries that only elder persons are need to take care and isolated, others are free and don't need any Lockdown... If they infected also then no worries.. They will recover automatically..
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/young-people-are-not-immune-coronavirus/608794/
FFS stupid high IQ indian is giving us lectures on our PM. Yep the model to follow is that 56 inch dickhead Modi who locks down the whole country and cause a tsunami of infected people criss-crossing the arseend of the shittest country. FYI Imran Khan also stated that most people will fully recover and do not need to go to hospital, and he also said: stay home, keep social distancing and help the poor. This is a scientific fact but what would you know about science my mandir educated Indian arsehat.

Last edited:
Somebody told Modi that after this pandemic is over; a Nobel Prize is awaiting for him.:lol::lol::lol:

Because I was diagnosed over the phone by NHS staff in the UK. Had all the symptoms, went through phase 1 and then phase 2 of symptoms. Let me just say, you know when you have it...it's nothing like the common cold or flu. What I had was mild symptoms (which most young people get) but at one point I felt like I was dying during phase 2. It's no joke!

That is exactly what I just did. In the UK unless your illness leads you to have breathing difficulties, you are adviced to remain at home.

I had fever for 5 days, mixture of hot and cold, coughing, struggling to eat etc. Today is day 9 - I am feeling better.

Wishing you both a speedy recovery.

COVID19 is a nasty virus indeed. Daughter and I had it in mid Feb and Mrs is recovering right now (Day 8).

None of us treated in hospital. Isolation at home and rooms.

Dry cough with little nose drip, fever for 3-5 days, no energy whatsoever to move around much.

Hot water, tea without milk, high nutrition food (must eat regularly), and ginger+black seed oil twice (morning and night). Paracetamol occasionally for headache. Strictly no ipbrufen or anti-biotics!!

Main thing is to give body the energy for immune system to fight off the virus. Eat good food!

Younger generation, those without underlying health issues, will fight it off with basic precautions and measures.

Wishing you both a speedy recovery.

COVID19 is a nasty virus indeed. Daughter and I had it in mid Feb and Mrs is recovering right now (Day 8).

None of us treated in hospital. Isolation at home and rooms.

Dry cough with little nose drip, fever for 3-5 days, no energy whatsoever to move around much.

Hot water, tea without milk, high nutrition food (must eat regularly), and ginger+black seed oil twice (morning and night). Paracetamol occasionally for headache. Strictly no ipbrufen or anti-biotics!!

Main thing is to give body the energy for immune system to fight off the virus. Eat good food!

Younger generation, those without underlying health issues, will fight it off with basic precautions and measures.

My prayers for you and your family. Allah rehm karay.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom