What's new

Imran: Young people don't need to go to hospital, only elder persons (corona virus)

Corona virus:

• Yes, agreed with imran kgan

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, life threatening for both ( young and elder)

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Timestamp 08:46, IK says that SARS-COV-2 affects the old and the infirm which is such an irresponsible statement to make at this point. Though the disease has shown predilection for the aged, young and middle-aged folks are equally vulnerable to it. This is not the time to downplay the severity of the disease.

Can you point out where in the video he said those exact words? If not, you are putting words into his mouth and need to stop misquoting. What I heard him saying he is "this is only dangerous for old and sick people". I don't think he said what young people should or should not do. Sick people can be young people too. Don't make your own assumptions and put words into people's mouth.

As far as my opinion, I do think IK could have worded the statement a slightly better because there are young people who have died (though not as much as old folks).

What is is saying at 8.40 mins?

imran khan (Hindi) :- Me phir se kahna chahta hu ye sirf bhudon ko air bimar longo ko khatra hai, 4 se 5 percent log hai jinko hospital jaana pasta hai... Baaki Kongo ko WO agar self quarantine ho jaaye to thik ho sakte hai..

English : I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older people and ill people, only 4-5 % people needs to admitted in the hospital. Rest people can recover automatically if they will self quarantined...

What a irresponsible statement by a PM.. Indirectly telling to youth that you don't need to worry from corona because only elder persons are getting infected and it is life threatening for them..

Last edited:
What is is saying at 8.46 mins?

imran khan (Hindi) :- Me phir se kahna chahta hu ye sirf bhudon ko air bimar Kongo ko khatra hai, 4 she 5 phisad log hai jinko hospital jaana pasta hai... Baaki Kongo ko WO agar self quarantine ho jaaye to thik ho sakte hai..

English : I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older people and only 4-5 % people needs to admitted in the hospital. Rest people can recover automatically if they will self quarantined...

"sirf bhudon ko air bimar"

1) Why are you again conveniently leaving out what he said after older in your translation?
"I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older people and ...." ????????

and

2) how is that the same as what you said in your OP? what kind of dumbass are you to misquote him and put words in his mouth.

Imran khan is saying that if younger people get infected by corona then they have to isolate their self and don't need to go to hospital.. They will recover by their self ( might be after taking common tablets)

"sirf bhudon ko air bimar"

1) Why are you again conveniently leaving out what he said after older in your translation?
"I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older people and ...." ????????

and

2) how is that the same as what you said in your OP? what kind of dumbass are you to misquote him and put words in his mouth.

Listen again that video.. I m telling the same as he said... Both are having same meaning.

imran khan (Hindi) :- Me phir se kahna chahta hu ye sirf bhudon ko aur bimar longo ko khatra hai, 4 se 5 percent log hai jinko hospital jaana pasta hai... Baaki longo ko WO agar self quarantine ho jaaye to thik ho sakte hai..

English : I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older people and ill people, only 4-5 % people need to admitted in the hospital. Rest people can recover automatically if they will self quarantined...

Listen again that video.. I m telling the same as he said... Both are having same meaning.
You misquoted him you fool. This ain't India. Quote him exactly and people will decide what meaning they want to interpret, not you putting word into his mouth.

You misquoted him you fool. This ain't India. Quote him exactly and people will decide what meaning they want to interpret, not you putting word into his mouth.

I have already wrote as word to word and what he said... Rest your free to defend as like politician... They say something then also defend with saying " no, you misquoted my statement"

Time : 8.40 ( video)
imran khan (Hindi) :- Me phir se kahna chahta hu ye sirf bhudon ko aur bimar longo ko khatra hai, 4 se 5 percent log hai jinko hospital jaana padta hai... Baaki longo ko WO agar self quarantine ho jaaye to thik ho sakte hai..

English : I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older and ill people, only 4-5 % people need to admitted in the hospital. Rest people can recover automatically if they will self quarantined...

aye stupid injun...that's a scientific fact...unless you are old or have prevailing serious health conditions, then you are almost 100% likely to automatically recover from covid19 since your body's immune system is robust enough to develop antibodies for the virus without you even knowing...same thing is happening here in the u.s. they are turning young people from even getting tested and they send 'em away saying that even if you have it and no symptoms showed up, your body most probably has fought it off and you've developed antibodies for it.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-young-people-hospitalized-covid-19-chart/

Think you’re too young to be hospitalized by coronavirus? This chart shows why you’re wrong

While fatalities were highest in people over 85 years old, catching COVID-19 can result in hospitalization and admission to an intensive care unit for a range of ages, it said. Of the more than 500 people known to be hospitalized, 18% were 45-54 years and 20% were aged 20-44 years.

Of those admitted to intensive care, 36% were aged 45-64 years and 12% were aged 20-44 years. No ICU admissions were reported among people 19 years or younger.

I m shock after watching this video. Imran khan is saying that if younger people get infected by corona then they have to isolate their self and don't need to go to hospital.. They will recover by their self ( might be after taking common tablets)

I believed that younger people are also dying in south aisa but a PM should not give such a statement because it gives wrong message to younger gen. people that they are safe and go outside from the home because only elder persons are getting dying because of corona virus.

What's your opinion?

i will get banned if i say anything about thiis guy because the majority moderation is pro PTI, but if anything comes freom this guy, just ignore it, he is one of the most confused people in the world, few days ago was saying that pakistan shouldn't be locked down even though it was already 3-4 days after lock down and was saying situation in pakistan is not as bad as iran, italy.

shows the mental setup and wrong wiring of this guy.

regards

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-young-people-hospitalized-covid-19-chart/

Think you’re too young to be hospitalized by coronavirus? This chart shows why you’re wrong

While fatalities were highest in people over 85 years old, catching COVID-19 can result in hospitalization and admission to an intensive care unit for a range of ages, it said. Of the more than 500 people known to be hospitalized, 18% were 45-54 years and 20% were aged 20-44 years.

Of those admitted to intensive care, 36% were aged 45-64 years and 12% were aged 20-44 years. No ICU admissions were reported among people 19 years or younger.
your missing Imran Khan's point and my point which is being practically applied even here in the u.s. and that point is that if you suspect that you've been exposed ro covid19 but don't have those serious kindza symptoms than QUARANTINE YOURSELF IN YOUR HOMES, don't go to the hospital until you start feeling sick...if you start getting those symptoms then of course you should go to the hospital, duh! No one is stopping that. The whole point is that don't go into a panic frenzy that "oh my God oh my God, I just had a sneeze & feel really warm after having a cup of coffee, I MUST'VE CAUGHT THE CORONAVIRUS"!!!

I m shock after watching this video. Imran khan is saying that if younger people get infected by corona then they have to isolate their self and don't need to go to hospital.. They will recover by their self ( might be after taking common tablets)

I believed that younger people are also dying in south aisa but a PM should not give such a statement because it gives wrong message to younger gen. people that they are safe and go outside from the home because only elder persons are getting dying because of corona virus.

What's your opinion?

Younger are less likely to have severe manifestations - statistically true in every single country. He means now that we are in the grips of an inevitable epidemic, slowing transmission rate is helpful by staying home if symptoms are mild. This is standard advice in every single developed and developing nation that has any sort of protocol in place. In UK for example, if you think you have the virus but are symptomatically mild or even moderate (I.e. you don't need oxygen therapy) then stay home and don't infect everyone on the way to and at the hospital.
As my understanding if you are infected then need to hospitalized for medical treatment across all the world.
You're having a laugh right??

Please carry on as you are.

your missing Imran Khan's point and my point which is being practically applied even here in the u.s. and that point is that if you suspect that you've been exposed ro covid19 but don't have those serious kindza symptoms than QUARANTINE YOURSELF IN YOUR HOMES, don't go to the hospital until you start feeling sick...if you start getting those symptoms then of course you should go to the hospital, duh! No one is stopping that. The whole point is that don't go into a panic frenzy that "oh my God oh my God, I just had a sneeze & feel really warm after having a cup of coffee, I MUST'VE CAUGHT THE CORONAVIRUS"!!!
Don't worry, you're talking total sense. Same rules in England.

If you're mild, stay put and don't infect other. Indians don't seem to get that basic fact.

I think you are now embarrassing yourself with lies. The US will be starting 5-minute tests through a kit developed by Abbot and a shorter one by another company called AYTU. US and President Trump have openly stated about more testing. You are a liar, misleading your own countrymen that tests are not needed and younger people will recover on their own.
Given the symptoms, and how common they are to bronchitis and the common flu, and how varied the onset of extreme symptoms have been, you are making broad assumptions to defend your first post on this thread.
Your country, Your measures. I should have known better.
Idiot. Even with home testing, if positive for covid19 and mildly symptomatic, correct advice is to stay home.

Stop propagating medical information from the sanghee advice bureau.

tell me, above lines which part in the video he said? Pls tell the time frame because i did not see in 17 mins video.

I will take my words back...

You're having a laugh right??
Please carry on as you are.

No Never, but I was not accepting such statement from a PM. So I asked view from other members..

Last edited:
Don't worry, you're talking total sense. Same rules in England.

If you're mild, stay put and don't infect other. injuns don't seem to get that basic fact.

Idiot. Even with home testing, if positive for covid19 and mildly symptomatic, correct advice is to stay home.

Stop propagating medical information from the sanghee advice bureau.

well they are still propagating gow muttar as a cure for the coronavirus via the sanghee advice bureau so...

rest in peace facts!

tell me, above lines which part in the video he said? Pls tell the time frame because i did not see in 17 mins video.

I will take my words back...

No Never, but I was not accepting such statement from a PM. So I asked view from other members..
I...don't really give two shits if you don't take your words back. feel free to watch the video again & pay attention this time! otherwise just break your curfew & keep going to your nearest hospital at the slightest sign of a cough, sneeze, headache or but bawaseer & have your injun hospitals waste valuable coronavirus tests on you. it doesn't make the slightest of a difference to us in Pakistan either way!

well they are still propagating gow muttar as a cure for the coronavirus via the sanghee advice bureau so...

rest in peace facts!

I...don't really give two shits if you don't take your words back. feel free to watch the video again & pay attention this time! otherwise just break your curfew & keep going to your nearest hospital at the slightest sign of a cough, sneeze, headache or but bawaseer & have your injun hospitals waste valuable coronavirus tests on you. it doesn't make the slightest of a difference to us in Pakistan either way!

Means he did not say, what you are telling... THank you... I watched gain he said same mentioned words...'

imran khan (Hindi) :- Me phir se kahna chahta hu ye sirf bhudon ko aur bimar longo ko khatra hai, 4 se 5 percent log hai jinko hospital jaana pasta hai... Baaki longo ko WO agar self quarantine ho jaaye to thik ho sakte hai..

English : I will repeat again that it is only threatening to older people and ill people, only 4-5 % people need to admitted in the hospital. Rest people can recover automatically if they will self quarantined...

aye stupid injun...that's a scientific fact...unless you are old or have prevailing serious health conditions, then you are almost 100% likely to automatically recover from covid19 since your body's immune system is robust enough to develop antibodies for the virus without you even knowing...same thing is happening here in the u.s. they are turning young people from even getting tested and they send 'em away saying that even if you have it and no symptoms showed up, your body most probably has fought it off and you've developed antibodies for it.
Exactly, I had coronavirus and I recovered alhamdulillah. Never went to the hospital, just self isolated myself

Means he did not say, what you are telling... THank you... I watched gain he said same mentioned words...'

It's Urdu, not Hindi

Exactly, I had coronavirus and I recovered alhamdulillah. Never went to the hospital, just self isolated myself

It's Urdu, not Hindi

How you know, you were suffering from Corona without going to Hospital and also recovered.

Please give formula to the world.. it will benefits to all.

Also, congrats for recovery...

It's Urdu, not Hindi
Shukar alhumdulillah...glad you recovered brother. :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom