What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

1657195029153.png

Yeah facts ight have been changed in the court. But it is a fact that Aijaz was always related to Ahyan Ali case. There are dozens and dozens of sources to confirm that

Show me any document, any witness statement in any court, any report presented by Inspector Aijaz in Ayyan Ali case??

Because they are hell bent for arresting him rather then facing his allegations

LOL. Now watch his allegations dry up. Pretty effective strategy, from their point of view, no worries needed. :D

I would surely wait for any future developments in this regard to see just how decisive this might turn out to be, eventually.

Sorry I meant to say, "not the decisive one".

Post edited.

Show me any document, any witness statement in any court, any report presented by Inspector Aijaz in Ayyan Ali case??

There are dozens and dozens of news reports and not once FIA bothered to correct if this wasn't the case

Again slap on the faces of nawaz sharif because he was the one who arrested ayan ali for money laundering for zardari 😂😂 IK has nothing todo with this case

Acha is k jawab to dai do

Matlab Nawaz Sharif govenrment nai jaali case banaya tha Ayan Ali par??? @muhammadhafeezmalik

Sorry I meant to say, "not the decisive one".

Post edited.

So we agree that tweeting up a storm might be good for promoting hashtags, but that is about it. :D

Imran Khan arrested by imported Hakomaat very sad.

Last edited:
So we agree that tweeting up a storm might be good for promoting hashtags, but that is about it. :D

I won't make that conclusion.

As I said, it can be an additive factor, but not the decisive one.

We saw how social media played it's role in the Middle East etc, also Ukraine. Although the dynamics were a bit different, but social media still had it's role to play.

I won't make that conclusion.

As I said, it can be an additive factor, but not the decisive one.

We saw how social media played it's role in the Middle East etc, also Ukraine. Although the dynamics were a bit different, but social media still had it's role to play.

As I said before, let me wait and see how it contributes (or not) to Pakistan's situation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom