What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

PTI/IK supported TLP in dharna during PMLN govt.

PTI is worst dheemak in Pakistan eating Pakistan inside out. PTI supporters just get news from PTI fake media cell but this will not work too long. They can create fake narrative but cant run country with fake narrative. PTI will be remembered as worst party in the history of Pakistan infact soon it will vanish completely.

Are u saying this because u think so or u have any comcrete numbers and proof to back up ur claims? If u r educate, u should check for all economic indicators and factor in covid. I guess fake narrative is where u live, come out on streets and see who has the most support or u think all these ppl are fake too?? Lol

2019 mein:​

PTI govt increases petrol price by Rs25 per litre​

Diesel price goes up to Rs101.46 from existing Rs80.15 with an increase of Rs21.31 per litre

Gas consumers to face up to 200% price hike​

Govt having already increased gas prices by up to 143% during ongoing financial year

And ur pea sized brain cant compare this to the 100rs/litre rise by naani and incoming 335℅ gas hike?? And fuel price is not an economic indicator lolz. Bro dont push ur brain hard, eat biryani and relax.

My brother, u may not know but we in KPK have seen a complete mullah govt. They are even worst. Mullahs came to land cruisers from bicycle and took billions. They didn't change anything at all and infact fattened their bellies. How can u expect jahil hypocrite mullahs who sell religion to not sell the country?? Infact mullahs are B team of neutrals. These mullahs were supposedly anti US but not a single mullah came out against the US for changing our regime. Its the same hypocrite mullah who keeps telling ppl to so shuker, bus jo bhi millay shuker kro, awaz na uthao, killing the spirit of uprising in ppl. Shuker Allah ki taraf se har cheez pe krna chahiye, govt ko nahi. They practically work to stop uprising in society and acts as an agent of this system.

Clean shaven or not. We should respect people who are good and honest. The political Mullahs in Pakistan only bought us harm. The MMA government was also corrupt and failed to bring Islamic teaching and values, because that would have exposed them. The way things are in Pakistan, maybe after 2050 we will see a change in people mindset but then again our population is growing so fast that more patwaris are born and it will take generations to change their small minds.

The Pakistani awaam needs to 100% reject corruption, bribery, lies, being slaves, we also need to call for reforms and making our institutes independent from political influence. It shouldn't matter what party were from, we need to stop blind following mullahs aswell as elite.

Will the people agree to these principles? Will the PDM government supporters call for powerful and independent election commission, call for electrol reforms, EVM usage, right for overseas Pakistanis, ban on dual nationals holding government positions.

Last edited:
Nicely

Nicely forgot to mention the sharif clan , and their kanjari women… Patwari alert…

Surprisingly pmln corrupt lot have moustaches, sanaullah, showbaz, …
I am no fan of any party ,be it ppp,pmln,pti,anp,bap,mqm ... exception are ofcourse religious parties.
My brother, u may not know but we in KPK have seen a complete mullah govt. They are even worst. Mullahs came to land cruisers from bicycle and took billions. They didn't change anything at all and infact fattened their bellies. How can u expect jahil hypocrite mullahs who sell religion to not sell the country?? Infact mullahs are B team of neutrals. These mullahs were supposedly anti US but not a single mullah came out against the US for changing our regime. Its the same hypocrite mullah who keeps telling ppl to so shuker, bus jo bhi millay shuker kro, awaz na uthao, killing the spirit of uprising in ppl. Shuker Allah ki taraf se har cheez pe krna chahiye, govt ko nahi. They practically work to stop uprising in society and acts as an agent of this system.
How can you expect mullahs to support you when you support bullets being fired on them and their supporters when in power ? Atleast mullah can be given benefit of doubt because they have always been kept out of power corridors by seculer elite (untested). Even fazlur Rahman has no power other then few seats and being used as a pawn, rubberstamp for seculer elite to give some legitimacy to this state running on unislamic colonial laws. This is a dajjalic system which can only be resisted succesfully when mullahs are gonna lead sheeps who are disunited and personality driven cults with elite whose faith in God is non existent.

I believe unless brelvis sunnis, who are mejority in Punjab and sindh rise against their chaudary,waderas,sardars and religious version of waderas aka gaddi nasheen, pirs etc .. there can never be true Islamic Pakistan . Thats why i am happy to see brelvis rallying under ulemas instead of donkey pirs who get votes because of them being religious personality but they go to seculer party for their protocols and green number plate and as such weaken the Islamic cause.

Land crousers or croro ki gaadio me ghomty Hy. Pocho to jawab milta Hy Kay mureed ne ya Kisi aqeedat-mand ne gift ki Hy.

Or bayan krty Hy Muhammad P.B.U.H ki aajzi or ghareebi ky

I am no fan of any party ,be it ppp,pmln,pti,anp,bap,mqm ... exception are ofcourse religious parties.

How can you expect mullahs to support you when you support bullets being fired on them and their supporters when in power ? Atleast mullah can be given benefit of doubt because they have always been kept out of power corridors by seculer elite (untested). Even fazlur Rahman has no power other then few seats and being used as a pawn, rubberstamp for seculer elite to give some legitimacy to this state running on unislamic colonial laws. This is a dajjalic system which can only be resisted succesfully when mullahs are gonna lead sheeps who are disunited and personality driven cults with elite whose faith in God is non existent.

I believe unless brelvis sunnis, who are mejority in Punjab and sindh rise against their chaudary,waderas,sardars and religious version of waderas aka gaddi nasheen, pirs etc .. there can never be true Islamic Pakistan . Thats why i am happy to see brelvis rallying under ulemas instead of donkey pirs who get votes because of them being religious personality but they go to seculer party for their protocols and green number plate and as such weaken the Islamic cause.

These so called ulema are not ulema e haq, these are donkeys and hypocrites. How do u expect a jahil mullah to become leader qhen he cant even unite ppl on religion. The mullahs are the most divided group, each with own sect and following. We saw these mullahs rule in KpK, have u ever faced mullah rule? These so called ulema have chosen fazlu as their leader and if fazlu shaitaan is their leader then imagine what they are.
Mullah have always been in power, always paid by neutrals, they r B team of neutrals. These mullahs will be unleashed on common ppl when there is a genuine progressive uprising.

Spam alert: Olyumpus80 is a bot account.

Admins, request you to ban him/her.

He/She is mimicking my account.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom