What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

Its hard truth of today .indian army is far better for indian than pak army for pakistan.you never see indian army destroyed country in 3 months in their history
Yesterday BJP successfully toppled Shiv sena government in India's richest state Maharashtra.

BJP used same tactics as Zardari
Bribing Lotas and then shifting them to gujrat.

But Indain army didn't have to say " we are neutral"

No one even blamed Indian army because everyone knows their role

Not to take this thread off topic, but keep an eye on the midterms elections here in USA. Their results will determine energy prices going forward after that.
Well, that might have an effect I agree.. because it all depends on how we treat Russia in the next few months.

Yesterday BJP successfully toppled Shiv sena government in India's richest state Maharashtra.

BJP used same tactics as Zardari
Bribing Lotas and then shifting them to gujrat.

But Indain army didn't have to say " we are neutral"

No one even blamed Indian army because everyone knows their role
Because a kid know indian army is under defense secertry unlike ours whom is direct answerable to god only

000D254F-9131-4BF8-9372-05FD7AD3F06F.jpeg

62A23DD7-8D34-4519-82DB-336D85E6F0D5.jpeg

Imran Khan Riaz anchor arrest July 5
A big Patriot in trouble

This statement just grabbed my attention. So which Journalist has presented accurate and believable picture of events of past 4 months in your opinion?

I am not talking about what he has said in the past 3/4 months, but even before that.

Just look at a few of his Youtube videos, they were more sensationalist and clickbait than anything else.

I am not talking about what he has said in the past 3/4 months, but even before that.

Just look at a few of his Youtube videos, they were more sensationalist and clickbait than anything else.
unfortunately, all political fights have rabble rousers involved

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom