What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

This is false.

Islamabad used to be separate previously, but now it is a simple det under Punjab.

He may not be Sector commander . But Maj. Adil Raja has disclosed the name of Brigadier Faheem who is in-charge of managing civil bureaucracy (and other things that I cannot mention due to potential ban) in Rawalpindi & Islamabad region.
That's why his name is being mentioned on Twitter.

Many PTI activists think harping on SM is going to save IRK, unfortunately not many came out to protest his arrest today.
He is the main Idealog of PTI on the SM and has countless viewers, I watch him as well, but don't agree with him. Presently this is what is happening to him.
1) No court will grant him bail.
2)He will be kept awake all night.
3) Will be provided unhealthy food.
4)Will be initially tortured with noise, light and cold water.
5)Electrodes might be used on the .... later.
6)If he relents things will go easy on him.
7) If he does not relent his property, relatives and reputation will be in jeopardy.ETC

I am saying all this because many people I know have gone through it. May Allah have reham on him and others.
Sounds like a torture for a captured operative, to break him down slowly and gradually.

Many PTI activists think harping on SM is going to save IRK, unfortunately not many came out to protest his arrest today.
He is the main Idealog of PTI on the SM and has countless viewers, I watch him as well, but don't agree with him. Presently this is what is happening to him.
1) No court will grant him bail.
2)He will be kept awake all night.
3) Will be provided unhealthy food.
4)Will be initially tortured with noise, light and cold water.
5)Electrodes might be used on the .... later.
6)If he relents things will go easy on him.
7) If he does not relent his property, relatives and reputation will be in jeopardy.ETC

I am saying all this because many people I know have gone through it. May Allah have reham on him and others.
Objection hearsay!

This Peca ordinance was removed by IHC and is no longer applicable.
He wasn't talking about PECA..

IRK case is not in the jurisdiction of IHC - IRK is arrested from Rawalpindi = IHC
IRK case is not in the jurisdiction of Local Attcok court - Sent IRK case to FIA = Local Attock Court

Next episode, just wait for FIA response.

The courts are confused/pressurized/neutralized and rendered useless.

The 'Neutrals' are determined to punish IRK - is the ground reality.

I don't really agree with the guy, and don't necessarily agree with this rhetoric and style of journalism, but let's not clutch at straws.

This statement just grabbed my attention. So which Journalist has presented accurate and believable picture of events of past 4 months in your opinion?

Waiting for DJISPR to post mili naghma on social media :lol:
Sahir Ali Bhaga is out of the country, it has been categorically decided in the Qaumi Slanty Council (where S is silent) that we know how to defend our plots and the song will be released once he returns back to the country.

ill informed youth from villages of central Punjab

IMG_20220706_222123.jpg

I am so sorry that I have started witnessing common overseas Pakistanis swearing at the institution.. I am seeing them increasingly praising Indian Army for its professionalism in comparison..

Yeh din bhi dekhna tha.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom