What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

باجوے -آئس پیار -لمبر ون کے لیے نئی یونیفارم سلوائی گئی ہے

1657123301348.png

Guess what, there isn't any warrant!

That makes any detention illegal, now doesn't it. I bet how many now would wish that the proposed law against illegal detentions and enforced disappearance had not itself gone missing during PMIK's reign.

At least monthly 5/6 Millions rupees income ka hisab de ga jail mein? Few brainwashed cult members can believed he was earning that much by his pro PTI vlogs not other! You believe it?

If you have at least 4 wrinkles on the surface of your brain, you will be able to comprehend the following calculations. I promise, they are not more complex than elementary addition multiplication :D.

1- Youtube pays $100 per 100,000 views.

2- Go through the guy's channel. I did for the past month, and the average views for a video are around 650,000.

3- The total number of videos he pushed out in June are around 60.

4- So, according to elementary maths,: (650,000/100,000) * 100 * 60 = $39,000.

5- Let's take an exchange rate of PKR 190 / $, so Rs 7,410,000 is the income IN ONE MONTH. That is 74 lacs in one month. 7 million PKR per month.

This is just from Youtube, not any other medium.

I don't really agree with the guy, and don't necessarily agree with this rhetoric and style of journalism, but let's not clutch at straws.

That makes any detention illegal, now doesn't it. I bet how many now would wish that the proposed law against illegal detentions and enforced disappearance had not itself gone missing during PMIK's reign.

PTI was itself left wondering where the bill went! :P

Sab say pehle @Norwegian pakra jaye ga :P

The tactic right now is to spend tomorrow in courts, going from one place to another, and then eid holidays will come and he will have to spend 5 days at least in jail.

Seems like the establishment wants their reputation down to 0.

Surely they cant be this dumb.

Or this is a way to tell the public, this country belongs to us, so we can do whatever we want.

The tactic right now is to spend tomorrow in courts, going from one place to another, and then eid holidays will come and he will have to spend 5 days at least in jail.

Illegal. Wrong. Unjustified. No doubt. He deserves to be with his family on Eid without any legal justification for all this deprivation and persecution.

On another note, I have always maintained since long that every government agency in Pakistan should wear a uniform, or at least a jacket or a prominent badge while arresting.

Something like the FBI, each and every member of a party wears an FBI jacket, or a tactical vest with FBI written boldly.

FIA, IB, Special Branch, NAB, everyone should be clearly identifiable.

Illegal. Wrong. Unjustified. No doubt. He deserves to be with his family on Eid without any legal justification for all this deprivation and persecution.

Yeh to aik politically motivated case hai, I personally know someone who was deprived from getting bail for 2 months just because the judge went to summer vacations.

To make it even better, the IO of the case himself said keh sir hamaray pas kuch nhn hai, aap plea bargain kar lain, ham recovery show kar dain gay aur case khatam. Hamain pressure hota hai bas recovery show karnay ka.

And to make it even even better, the actual culprit of the case had ran abroad since long, and this person was a small partner among 25 partners of the project.

On another note, I have always maintained since long that every government agency in Pakistan should wear a uniform, or at least a jacket or a prominent badge while arresting.

Something like the FBI, each and every member of a party wears an FBI jacket, or a tactical vest with FBI written boldly.

FIA, IB, Special Branch, NAB, everyone should be clearly identifiable.
ap bhi badshah hain .

motorwat police ko marny ayee hoy light commandos waly ye phen ker aye thy

1657124501930.png

1657124517755.png

or ye encounter kerny gya tha
1657124643224.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom