What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

Actually terrible as all this is but I think this is begining of the end of the godly role that establishement has played in Pakistan. I confess here I actually got it terribly wrong. Coming from a family with strong links with the military my thoughts were always trammeled by that emotional link.

The sad fact is the plight Pakistan is in today with tag as the sick man of South Asia is not primarily due to Sharifs, Bhuttos, MQM etc. These were and are just symptoms of the disease that afflicted the nations body. The disease itself was always the establishment. Even the consoidation of Islam as a tool to make drones and sheep out of the masses is fault of the establishent.

But now is the time for civil society of Pakistan to emerge and build rendition of a democratic Pakistan. I see hope in these grom times. People like Imran Riaz Khan are helping in laying the seeds of change.

I believe so. In the bigger picture Imran Khan would be a catalyst and his role will most likely end there. What will culminate, hopefully, is for the middle class, civil society and strong institutions to emerge and make Pakistan a democratic country.

Suffice to say some institutions would resist the change but it is essential the forces of change overpower them.

So does this mean that all of IK's followers were (are) gullible in believing whatever he promised?

I think a sensible human being is capable of distinguishing between electoral sloganeering/rhetoric and actual achievable targets.

Such an admission of coercion on the floor of the house makes it the responsibility of the Speaker to investigate and refer for criminal prosecution if found to be credible. Was that done or not?

Courts Martial are not a joke.

He is subject to the same codes of military conduct and justice as any other uniformed officer.

Lol, any other military officer meeting foreign dignitaries or politican without consent of coas, and he will be court martialled. Whereas here we have chief who openly admits he bought IK to power and than supported him by guiding him throughout.

He wasn't untouchable. Supreme Court actually canceled his extension because it was illegal but all boot polish politicians made extension into law by 2/3 majority 🤣

That same politicans will be cursing themselves come next election

The goal here is not to stop the narrative from this one person, but to strike fear in the hearts of others who are contemplating similar narratives. Such indirect intimidation remains quite effective.
Go and visit social media today and check the effectiveness of this coward act of traitor bajwa and co

He didn't fail. Imran Khan's coalition partners were ordered by neutrals to leave him and join PDM alliance instead
He failed to keep jahangir tareen along
On top his poodles azam khan and dr. Suleman tried to create political influence in top echelon of army and isi and he kept them.
And ofcourse buzdar..
Oh bhai apni ghaltiaan toh maan lo

He wasn't untouchable. Supreme Court actually canceled his extension because it was illegal but all boot polish politicians made extension into law by 2/3 majority 🤣
Its not SCs job to decide on procedural issues of COAS extension.
And army hates the way extension is used by a party to get a yes man.

Media management

IMG_20220706_191910.jpg

COAS is untouchable.
And THAT is the crux of the problem.

Politicians, journalists, businessmen - all of them have been arrested, charged and imprisoned.

The Chiefs Of Army Staff continue to be treated as if they are infallible, and this lack of accountability and transparency in the military leadership has created the corrupt , treasonous rot we see today.

Such an admission of coercion on the floor of the house makes it the responsibility of the Speaker to investigate and refer for criminal prosecution if found to be credible. Was that done or not?

Courts Martial are not a joke.

He is subject to the same codes of military conduct and justice as any other uniformed officer.
tu amreeka which he rehay. yeh pakistani hai. teri sari theories ivory tower academics kee hain.
ithay amreeka which we saw how the senate didnt convict trump twice, due to their own political expediences.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom