What's new

Imran, Munawar should send their kids to NW

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Supreme Court Bar’s former president (SCBA) and human rights activist Asma Jahangir has slammed Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Jamat-e-Islami (JI) leaders for pleading Taliban.

She was speaking to media on Saturday where she said PTI chairman Imran Khan and JI leader Munawar Hassan should send their children to North Waziristan to fight the militants.

She said Taliban kidnap our children and want to take control of Pakistan. She further criticized both parties’ leadership for having soft corner for the terrorist outfit.

She stressed that it is state’s responsibility to provide protection to the life and property of its citizens.

Earlier this week former SCBA president had called Imran Khan a “Taliban Informer”.

Jahangir said that she stood by her stance that the PTI chief is an immature politician.

“As I said earlier let Khan first reach political maturity before I respond wayward juveniles in politics.”

Imran, Munawar should send their kids to NW | Pakistan Today

So Asma Jahangir has suddenly risen from the dead?? Where was she when these talibans were spilling the blood of our compatriots during the last decade?? She can and should criticise if she feels the need for it but first she desperately needs to set her priorities straight. As far as Imran Khan goes, he already gave a statement where he made it clear that he would support a military action if the talks do fail to achieve long lasting peace. So I fail to see the reason why she needs to drag somebody's kids in the picture.

So I fail to see the reason why she needs to drag somebody's kids in the picture.

And what about the hundreds and thousands of the kids who have been killed by the barbarians these characterless politicians sympathize with ??

Supreme Court Bar’s former president (SCBA) and human rights activist Asma Jahangir has slammed Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Jamat-e-Islami (JI) leaders for pleading Taliban.

She was speaking to media on Saturday where she said PTI chairman Imran Khan and JI leader Munawar Hassan should send their children to North Waziristan to fight the militants.

She said Taliban kidnap our children and want to take control of Pakistan. She further criticized both parties’ leadership for having soft corner for the terrorist outfit.

She stressed that it is state’s responsibility to provide protection to the life and property of its citizens.

Earlier this week former SCBA president had called Imran Khan a “Taliban Informer”.

Jahangir said that she stood by her stance that the PTI chief is an immature politician.

“As I said earlier let Khan first reach political maturity before I respond wayward juveniles in politics.”

Imran, Munawar should send their kids to NW | Pakistan Today
imran khan might be a immature politician but asma janghir is a piece of shit

And what about the hundreds and thousands of the kids who have been killed by the barbarians these characterless politicians sympathize with ??

Depends on what someone considers sympathising. I, for one, said on this forum some months ago that we should give peace talks a chance and even I was labelled as a terrorist sympathiser though I have never ever in my wildest dreams thought of showing sympathy to such lowlife creeps. She had a great opportunity to include a long list of politicians who have ruled this country more than once and in some cases are directly or indirectly responsible for this taliban episode.

Hmm should not ppl like her send there children to NW to fight ?

Depends on what someone considers sympathising. I, for one, said on this forum some months ago that we should give peace talks a chance and even I was labelled as a terrorist sympathiser though I have never ever in my wildest dreams thought of showing sympathy to such lowlife creeps.

IK is immature and a little bit selfish too . He idealizes Noble Peace Prize Laureate Mairead Corrigan of Ireland (1976) for her role in "The troubles" (He talks a lot about it) . Mairead believed that peace can not be established until both sides are given equal acceptance . That is exactly how IK views the TTP problem . And this makes him a TTP sympathizer. But what he does not realize is the fact that these two conflicts are entirely different in nature and dynamics . He should realize that his logic has worn thin now and His dream to become a "National Hero" who is accredited with restoration of peace in the country can not be fulfilled .

IK is immature and a little bit selfish . He idealizes Noble Peace Prize Laureate Mairead Corrigan of Ireland (1976) for her role in "The troubles" (He talks a lot about it) . Mairead believed that peace can not be established until both sides are given equal acceptance . That is exactly how IK views the TTP problem . And this makes him a TTP sympathizer. But what he does not realize is the fact that these two conflicts are entirely different in nature and dynamics . He should realize that his logic has worn thin now and His dream to become a "National Hero" who is accredited with restoration of peace in the country can not be fulfilled .

He might idealise her but that does not mean he can't distinguish between two incomparable situations. As far as I have heard of Imran Khan he has always spoken up in favour of giving equal acceptance and protection to the tribals and not to the talibans. I remember when such a "taliban sympathising" statement came out from Munnawar Hasan regarding how they are "martyrs" I myself accepted that it was beyond foolish and meant nothing but to mock at those who have lost their lives in the last decade. But I have myself heard Imran Khan giving statements where he accepts that if and when peace talks do fail, he would be in favour of a military action. I won't and can't claim what his or anybody else's dreams might be but If he had anywhere said that he accepts the talibans as martyrs as JI once claimed, then I would be the first to denounce him.

But I have myself heard Imran Khan giving statements where he accepts that if and when peace talks do fail, he would be in favour of a military action.

But you yourself have conveniently skipped those statements in which Imran Khan intentionally tries to confuse the masses and misinform the nation regarding the enemy and most importantly , our options against it portraying almost a no-win scenario except for peace talks - as if the enemy is invincible ? Why is that ? Is it because the great Khan feels helpless somehow and sees things as past the point of no return or has he chosen to safeguard himself and his party from the Taliban terror ? I see him as an immature politician who doesn't quite know how to swings both ways and yet try to do it . A person who will hesitate and find it hard to openly condemn the terrorists and still like to do it in a manner subtle so to avoid a retaliation from the people and stone agers , a person who for all intents and purposes will portray the talks as the final solution , always try to disprove that any success can be gained by a military operation and yet say that he will stand by the army if all fails so to avoid the wrath of the army . Fail to even condemn the statement by their ally the Mullahs in KPK deciding who's a martyr and who's not . There must be a reason why did he become the first choice representative for the enemy . Harsh words , but I am sure the Tsunami deserves something far better , for the promises he made and the changes he claimed . What do you think ?

He might idealise her but that does not mean he can't distinguish between two incomparable situations.

Unfortunately he can not . He says that people had to wait for over 20 years for restoration of peace ,( after the negotiations first started in early seventies) . The dialogue process went through a lot of ups and downs . At times , it was completely stopped but in the end dialogues were successful . Dialogue is the only solution in IK`s opinion . And he may be right (idealistically) . But In Pakistan , ground realities are very much different . We don`t have much time now . If we don`t act now , we will never be able to do anything in future as there may be no future for us then !!

About JI , They openly support TTP . They are absolutely clear on this . We remain undecided !!

But you yourself have conveniently skipped those statements in which Imran Khan intentionally tries to confuse the masses and misinform the nation regarding the enemy and most importantly , our options against it portraying almost a no-win scenario except for peace talks - as if the enemy is invincible ? Why is that ? Is it because the great Khan feels helpless somehow or has he chosen to safeguard him and his party from the Taliban ? I see him as an immature politician who doesn't quite know how to swings both ways and yet does it . A person who will hesitate and find it hard to openly condemn the terrorists and still like to do it in a manner subtle so to avoid a retaliation from the people and stone agers , a person who for all intents and purposes will portray the talks as the final solution , always try to disprove that any success can be gained by a military operation and yet say that he will stand by the army if all fails so to avoid the wrath of the army . Fail to even condemn the statement by their ally the Mullahs in KPK deciding who's a martyr and who's not . There must be a reason why did he become the first choice representative for the enemy . Harsh words , but I am sure the Tsunami deserves something far better , for the promises he made and the changes he claimed . What do you think ?

Well if he did portray the talks as the final solution why did he say he would support military action if the talks do indeed fail??? Wrath of the army?? You think he wouldn't have supported an Army operation in the first place if he were concerned about that?? I don't consider him an infallible being and I fail to see even under his subtle retaliation the advantages KPK reaped so for me even if i agree with you for the sake of argument I don't see his government particularly benefitting from playing safe. And you are trusting these talibans on whom they find as their supporter and representative?? Like I said I never came across any statement of Imran Khan where he shows support for these terrorist outfits and if I did then I would be the first to denounce his stance.

Unfortunately he can not . He says that people had to wait for over 20 years for restoration of peace ,( after the negotiations first started in early seventies) . The dialogue process went through a lot of ups and downs . At times , it was completely stopped but in the end dialogues were successful . Dialogue is the only solution in IK`s opinion . And he may be right (idealistically) . But In Pakistan , ground realities are very much different . We don`t have much time now . If we don`t act now , we will never be able to do anything in future as there may be no future for us then !!

About JI , They openly support TTP . They are absolutely clear on this . We remain undecided !!

Dialogue was a solution that he wanted to pursue and I agree that he supported peace talks but I myself have heard him admitting that he would support a military action in case of failure now to that people choose to say he is playing safe or something.

Just like Nawaz & Zardari must bring their kids to Pakistan and also their businesses and looted wealth.

Well if he did portray the talks as the final solution why did he say he would support military action if the talks do indeed fail??? Wrath of the army?? You think he wouldn't have supported an Army operation in the first place if he were concerned about that??..... Like I said I never came across any statement of Imran Khan where he shows support for these terrorist outfits and if I did then I would be the first to denounce his stance.

Dialogue was a solution that he wanted to pursue and I agree that he supported peace talks but I myself have heard him admitting that he would support a military action in case of failure now to that people choose to say he is playing safe or something.

Do you really trust the "words" of politicians ?? You never try to judge their actions or real intentions??

Just like Nawaz & Zardari must bring their kids to Pakistan and also their businesses and looted wealth.

They must be hanged ....... , but what has it got to do with IK`s policy towards TTP ???

Last edited:
Do you really trust the "words" of politicians ?? You never try to judge their actions or real intentions??

No I don't trust their words merely but I would not expect a man like Imran Khan or anybody in his shoes to turn around this overnight and I obviously haven't seen him ruling us for the last five years to give a conclusive statement over his intentions. Jamat e Islami I condemned even then because they didn't consider our soldiers to be martyrs instead they were distributing the honour of "Shahadat" among the talibans at that point in time.

No I don't trust their words merely but I would not expect a man like Imran Khan or anybody in his shoes to turn around this overnight and I obviously haven't seen him ruling us for the last five years to give a conclusive statement over his intentions..

In that case , all I can say is "don`t expect much from him !!"

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom