What's new

Imran Khan's presser in Peshawar today; sets guideline !!

Well, why is it then my views turn out to be true far more often than they are wrong? Hope is good, but reality wins every time.

because a pessimist creates a different reality around himself, so he finds comfort in "that" truth, while idealists find comfort in struggle, they see things which are not, they fight and keep fighting for what ought to be done !

because a pessimist creates a different reality around himself, so he finds comfort in "that" truth, while idealists find comfort in struggle, they see things which are not, they fight and keep fighting for what ought to be done !

Haha, actually the reality around me is pretty nice and perfectly acceptable, but that in Pakistan is not. As for idealism, please go back and read all the feverish posts (compared to mine that you did not like) about how the tsunami would change everything, and then the posts after the election about how the fight would go on, and finally, see all the posts from KPK and the rest of Pakistan as reality sinks in, and then tell me if I am wrong in being the realist that I am.

Back to the topic, I admire Imran Khan's drive and vision, but I also see that we as a nation are so far from it that we will simply not be led by him to where we should be.

BNiEYigCcAAIKVU.jpg

he always said make it our own war by getting out of america's war.. how can you claim when you are fighting only because you are getting coalition funds, the day coalition fund ends, the day Army will pull out, thats all what the army is standing up for... what else do you think, its fighting its own pupils for?

he said its the army that takes the decisions, now is the time for nawaz shaif to make the policy !!

This is what I posted in another thread:

Imran is right on many of the things he said about corruption, and sports etc. These are his strong points.

But he is being childish and repeats the broken conspiracy theories about drones.

It is well known fact that drone strikes in FATA started in 2004.

while Talib@stards have been attacking Pakistanis long before that time.

Based on this,

What kind of stand Pakistani gov should take "against" USA and what should it tell USA as part of that stand?

I know this discussion has been going on for a while.

But I don't see the opponents of drones to explain why Talib@stards attacked pakistanis before drones,

And

if Talib@stards will quit attacking pakistanis after the drone attacks end.

Also, Why Talib@stards continue attacking Pakistanis even when there is a long gap between drone strikes.

Talib@stards want to implement Sharia. They will not stop until that happens or Talibanis are killed.

However

most importantly

Imran should not be conducting foreign policy in the press conference.

He needs to have a meeting with Kiyani and top army brass.

Then get the intelligence.

And

then talk.

Right now he is making an @rse out of himself.

This is what I posted in another thread:

Imran is right on many of the things he said about corruption, and sports etc. These are his strong points.

But he is being childish and repeats the broken conspiracy theories about drones.

It is well known fact that drone strikes in FATA started in 2004.

while Talib@stards have been attacking Pakistanis long before that time.

Based on this,

What kind of stand Pakistani gov should take "against" USA and what should it tell USA as part of that stand?

I know this discussion has been going on for a while.

But I don't see the opponents of drones to explain why Talib@stards attacked pakistanis before drones,

And

if Talib@stards will quit attacking pakistanis after the drone attacks end.

Also, Why Talib@stards continue attacking Pakistanis even when there is a long gap between drone strikes.

Talib@stards want to implement Sharia. They will not stop until that happens or Talibanis are killed.

However

most importantly

Imran should not be conducting foreign policy in the press conference.

He needs to have a meeting with Kiyani and top army brass.

Then get the intelligence.

And

then talk.

Right now he is making an @rse out of himself.
he is affraid from the beginings , all started after his beating in punjab uni by the hands of IjT thugs?
after which he was made a target of some kind in press, a jew agent !
by the same qazi hussain?
who later took imran on soul cleaning tour in thier den in what they call mansoora?
imran was never is a politician, & he never will?
for him its important not be called a jew agent is the most important thing, which was beautyfully cashed by JI till now?
all his politics just ended when he took Kpk govt, because there he will never be able to come clean?
nawaz is using JI & JUF very cleverly to keep imran quite!
which is the ultimate end of imrans politics!

More than the terrorism or attacks or drones, i am for more stress on solving basic problems of common man.

Imran Khan came to Peshawar that was overdue good thing.

The Bad thing is that NOBODY from PTI Govt attended funeral of DSP and fellows killed by terrorists.

IMRAN KHAN you need to overhaul sterotype attitude of your elected party members.

PTI needs some GOOD PRO/s for KP

More than the terrorism or attacks or drones, i am for more stress on solving basic problems of common man.

Imran Khan came to Peshawar that was overdue good thing.

The Bad thing is that NOBODY from PTI Govt attended funeral of DSP and fellows killed by terrorists.

IMRAN KHAN you need to overhaul sterotype attitude of your elected party members.

PTI needs some GOOD PRO/s for KP

without solving terrorism in KpK, no real devlopment or any solution of the problems of the common man can be find?
thus its just a sinking ship, which was suncked by munawar hassan & JI, who are hell bound to take imran & PTI in the hujra,s of mullha FM!

without solving terrorism in KpK, no real devlopment or any solution of the problems of the common man can be find?
thus its just a sinking ship, which was suncked by munawar hassan & JI, who are hell bound to take imran & PTI in the hujra,s of mullha FM!

Terrorism has two dimensions.

--- Law and order (corruption, neptism, lack of "rule of law")
--- Bad economy

An effort thus, to bring down terrorism must be multi-pronged such as:

--- Policing
--- Improving courts judges
--- Removing corruption from political parties and by political parties.
--- removing nepotism from the top government jobs
--- ways to improve economy.

Peace

Haha, actually the reality around me is pretty nice and perfectly acceptable, but that in Pakistan is not. As for idealism, please go back and read all the feverish posts (compared to mine that you did not like) about how the tsunami would change everything, and then the posts after the election about how the fight would go on, and finally, see all the posts from KPK and the rest of Pakistan as reality sinks in, and then tell me if I am wrong in being the realist that I am.

Back to the topic, I admire Imran Khan's drive and vision, but I also see that we as a nation are so far from it that we will simply not be led by him to where we should be.

insisting on what your reality is. its your right, not my, will never be, I feel proud to be who tried and will continue to try !

Terrorism has two dimensions.

--- Law and order (corruption, neptism, lack of "rule of law")
--- Bad economy

An effort thus, to bring down terrorism must be multi-pronged such as:

--- Policing
--- Improving courts judges
--- Removing corruption from political parties and by political parties.
--- removing nepotism from the top government jobs
--- ways to improve economy.

Peace

dear respected friend,
all the hounarable deeds written by you are just there, & i dont think they dont know about it?
but just check how many of terrorists being given what sentences in past 5 years?
just check the track recrod of peshawar high court?
you will be astonished to know more of them gotten freed even all the evidences were there?
actully ANP govt tried its best to bring all the avalible means to delt with terrorism in KPk, but it was a local judiciary which gave freedom tothe terrorists?
i dont see that radicalized or scared judiciary will going to do any help to the PTI+JI allied govt, which is seen as the sympathising govt of talibans, with acting under all of the secret demands told by them via JI?
now thats the situation is on the ground, i just feel there is a 0% chance that PTI can do out if box thing here!

Back
Top Bottom