What's new

Imran Khan's arrest?

OmQrNKdcPyz4KKBQp1RkcBh05Jo_EluH9r2jB5LNJSqSfbCIPvGUX0j9UkGkMRHSHjLzx3ZWECjo_g=s640-nd-v1

The days of these oppressors are less, the hatred for both Army and PDM is skyhigh especially among the people of my generation 18-21 y/o's.

They can keep doing whatever they are doing right now but in future, things aren't going the way they hope or would like to see them go.

They will arrest him and make a bigger hero of him. Watch and see. These Corrupt property dealers in khakis have lost the plot.
Somehow I doubt that, they have a US State Department approved Morsi template to follow and I'm afraid that's what will happen to IK.

Imran Khan playing with caution.
Some caution is recommended, and should not say I won't spare them, but expose the assasins gang in isi.
He should demand responsible in ISI should be tried for violating law, constitution.

These idiots are going to get shot down and in the "cross fire" IK will be killed.

PTI is playing a very loose wicket. They need to understand the stakes here, and the level and extent of what the entrenched mafia and establishment will go through. The mafia knows the stakes - they are fighting for their lives. PTI and IK are fighting to educate a nation. These two values when clashed often brings one short terms victor (mafia) and one long term looser (nation). If after getting 3 bullets in his legs he has not figured this out and wants to play the same game, then he is an idiot.

I hope he is not buying into some PIR fed bullshit (aka Rasputin), of his invincibility and Allah's protection.

I think tonight there will be an attempt to arrest IK. This farmaish is basically coming directly from the **** Movie director Mariyum and her producer abba Noora. Abb ladlon ki farmish kaisa tali ja sakti ha.

Attempt on Imran Khan life is enough to tell everyone the target of these protests has to be the DG ISI internal and his poodle that Brigadier in LAhore. People need to get to them. There is no law in the country. If power is the law, then power is the response.

If any religious mullah supporter was to say something along this line that person would have been banned instant on this forum .

I am happy to see cleanshave mullah haters getting a lil taste of danda which they always have cheered when religious persons or parties are the targets . Inshallah this turmoil wil lead the way for more mullahism in pakistan .
Oh dear

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom