What's new

Imran Khan's arrest?

Somehow I doubt that, they have a US State Department approved Morsi template to follow and I'm afraid that's what will happen to IK.

The Morsi template was exactly what I stated... Arrest then a convenient "natural" death by heart attack.

The Morsi template was exactly what I stated... Arrest then a convenient "natural" death by heart attack.
This is why was against IK giving up power in two majority provinces.
Now the only way out is to shun this democratic fight remaining in the system and tell the people what needs to be told. You can't win in a system built to protect the corrupt.

I think tonight there will be an attempt to arrest IK. This farmaish is basically coming directly from the **** Movie director Mariyum and her producer abba Noora. Abb ladlon ki farmish kaisa tali ja sakti ha.

They can just take some helicopters to Bani Gala and arrest Imran Khan. I don't understand why the Punjab police needs to take the roads to arrest someone.

They can just take some helicopters to Bani Gala and arrest Imran Khan. I don't understand why the Punjab police needs to take the roads to arrest someone.
Let's see what happens today?

Incredible that Pakistanis are rooting for a traitor like Mujeeb who joined hands with enemy state of India against Pakistan.
Mujeeb was a HERO. A true son of soil. We were wrong.

Mujeeb saved his people and land from Khaki mafia that time. Bhutto was used as a tissue paper, only to be disposed later on, as he paved the way for this 'mafia company' aka Pakistan Army to rule us for decades to come.

Because its real life and not call of duty!
Wont be easy to deal with the after math, as it’s highly unlikely to deal with a former prime minister that way. Will directly turn into a laughing stock internationally.

Mujeeb was a HERO. A true son of soil. We were wrong.

Mujeeb saved his people and land from Khaki mafia that time. Bhutto was used as a tissue paper, only to be disposed later on, as he paved the way for this 'mafia company' aka Pakistan Army to rule us for decades to come.
Its because, The pak studies that is taught to kids in schools as they grow up is nothing close to reality, hence blinding their eyes and polluting their minds at young age. Same design was adopted by Hitler and Co, biggest champions in propaganda..

Attempt on Imran Khan life is enough to tell everyone the target of these protests has to be the DG ISI internal and his poodle that Brigadier in LAhore. People need to get to them. There is no law in the country. If power is the law, then power is the response.
Unless PTI come on roads, then mob has its own brain, it takes over. If there are even ten thousand at one point, police can't stop them. If there are ten thousand at several places in several places, Lahore, pindi, Karachi shall be choked. Punjab will be the battle ground, and PTI must make pindi too, to bring down pindi
Bring down pindi to its knees.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom