What's new

Imran Khan's arrest?

He is a leader who wants to fight the system while being part of the system. This is not going to work. Can't believe I am saying this but we will need another Mujeeb to free us from the claws of GHQ.
For the system to change we need Mujeeb, many are being bred by the army now. Go talk to 15-20yo and try to listen about Army without hearing a dirty swear word. Much blood shed awaits. No place on earth will feel safe for the corrupt generals.

He is a leader who wants to fight the system while being part of the system. This is not going to work. Can't believe I am saying this but we will need another Mujeeb to free us from the claws of GHQ.

Incredible that Pakistanis are rooting for a traitor like Mujeeb who joined hands with enemy state of India against Pakistan.

worst country on earth these days.

we can't even figure out the reason for worst ever power breakdown. The economy has melted down completely, and shipping lines have refused to continue operations in Pakistan. It means a complete shutdown of the supply chain.

on internal affairs, Pakistanis are still placing orders for luxury vehicles, the political circus continues, bilawal is still on a foreign trip, and the PM has extended his cabinet to a record level of 77 members.

News of dark days ahead .....ohh My Pakistan

Until generals, senior police judges and the PDM and their families start getting bullets they will not stop
If any religious mullah supporter was to say something along this line that person would have been banned instant on this forum .

I am happy to see cleanshave mullah haters getting a lil taste of danda which they always have cheered when religious persons or parties are the targets . Inshallah this turmoil wil lead the way for more mullahism in pakistan .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom