What's new

Imran Khan's arrest?

General Tariq Khan doesn't mess about, once he suggested firing missiles into Afghanistan where TTP had settled to prevent them from marrying into locals lol

Tariq Khan is an educated guy I wonder why we have babbumaxxing instead of people like him.

General Tariq Khan doesn't mess about, once he suggested firing missiles into Afghanistan where TTP had settled to prevent them from marrying into locals lol
He knows the local psychology, so his comments were measured, knowing how over a few weeks, how they would be received. He even gets acknowledged in US diplomatic messages per Wikileaks as being serious about his mission of taking the fight to the TTP.

So his endorsement for IK, who also doesn’t want to use military force on Pakistani civilians, is commendable. He knows the political balancing acts governments need to play in keep law and order.

Tariq Khan is an educated guy I wonder why we have babbumaxxing instead of people like him.
A culture of shortsightedness, as has become clear to see. It seems things don’t get thought out more beyond 5 years amongst Pakistan elite.

We need only look at the fact that under the PTI government a national security vision document was put out in early 2022. I’m not sure any other government has put out such a document. We need 25-30 year plans. Like a working person plans out their career and how to save and invest for retirement.

Last edited:
He knows the local psychology, so his comments were measured, knowing how over a few weeks, how they would be received. He even gets acknowledged in US diplomatic messages per Wikileaks as being serious about his mission of taking the fight to the TTP.

So his endorsement for IK, who also doesn’t want to use military force on Pakistani civilians, is commendable. He knows the political balancing acts governments need to play in keep law and order.
Because he himself is directly from a tribal area in Tank if I'm not mistaken. He should be leading the counterinsurgency department especially for tribal areas, not sure why they have him sitting idle he is an asset

I am sorry but when people have lack of self respect and are missing a backbone they should sit at home.

Very simple solution to all this, protest in front of corp commander house and make so much noise that they are forced to listen.

I am sorry but when people have lack of self respect and are missing a backbone they should sit at home.

Very simple solution to all this, protest in front of corp commander house and make so much noise that they are forced to listen.
I dont know, but to me it seems like, IK is avoiding to give a call, and trying not burn bridges, hoping for something .....

They will arrest him and make a bigger hero of him. Watch and see. These Corrupt property dealers in khakis have lost the plot.

Sometimes bridges have to be burned.
And some in uniform have to be lynched. This is the time to pull them out from behind curtains. It's that major general and his brigadier.

It's PTI vs establishment. Stop railing against PDM. These small time thieves are nothing.

Every time there has been martial law, military was popular. This time, military is seen standing with the thieves. If military is planning martial law, it will get a backlash.

This is why IK should not have been quick in giving up power in Punjab. All bridges are burnt. IK needs to wake up. There is no more fighting the system while remaining in the system. Yeh system he ukhar ker phankna ho ga starting with GHQ Randi Khana.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom