What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Lumber one agency taped a call of Doctor yasmeen Rashid

Where she was saying Tickets wil not given to those people who're not here zaman park

Now every candidate will gather workers and rush towards Lahore

Dangerous duffers
They're so dumb

There are almost 41 cases against Imran Khan so it is hard to keep track of all cases; however, this is definite that there is unbailable arrest warrant against IK and the police is legally bound to arrest the absconder. His undertaking is not worth the paper it is written on.

The case is currently against him only and he is answerable and accountable for his actions. IK cannot hide behind the entire list as of the moment there is no other case against anyone else; besides all others will be held accountable in due course of time. Also, Imran Khan may well be declared to be on the right side of the law by the courts but he has to face the courts regardless.
Keep trying bud. We will see if you succeed.

Something I want to understand.

While so much of Pakistan supports IK, is police predominantly PDM sympathizers down to non ranking officials?

At some point more than job, there is a sense of honor/ dignity where one doesn’t want to be responsible for harm to a leader they them self support but acting upon orders.

Yesterday this sense of honor was showed by civilians, when will police or army feel a bit of shame?
"DiSCiPliNED InsTITutiON"

FrP6G4sXgAAYkkC

It isn't about today, it is for the 18th.

He had appeared in ALL court hearing before the attack.

After the attack even, he appeared in ALL court hearing in G11 complex. Out of the 70 odd cases against him, and multiple requirements to be present in person, he has been present in almost all bar a few, and not gone ONLY to the past 3 (I believe, or is it 2) hearings of this Toshakhana case. And he isn't making a pointless reason. The PTI has written to the IGP about the specific security threats, and his lawyer asked the judge to either move the hearing to zoom or to move it to the G11 complex from F8.

As for the rallies part, he did not get out of the car, that's what his party says.

And as for the being surrounded by bodyguards and his own people, that did not stop the shooter in Gujranwala, neither did it stop BB from being killed.

State had taken all security back from him months ago, I will try and find the link for that news as well.

Point being, this is a blatant case of politically motivated action, nothing else. Aaj tak kabhi production warrant par aisa response nhn dekha kisi bhi wakeel who I have heard or talked to.
So much effort to justify that an absconder is right, based on the might of his political clout. I wonder if you would have defended Nawaz Sharif or Zardari or Bilawal with the same zeal if the situation was different. Fact is, there are arrest warrants for him, non-bailable, and the police has to arrest and produce him at the next hearing, whenever it is.

As for the point on IK appearing in cases, I stand by my statement that IK did not appear in the court in 90% of the instances and still did not appear when non-bailable arrest warrants were issued on prior occasions as he would always get relieve from higher courts.

As for your point on security, he can lead rallies but cannot appear in court, what a joke really. If it was indeed what the establishment wanted, a glide bomb in the dead of the night from a drone flying 100 km's away could do the job which could just as easily be blamed on a gas leak so please spare us the concocted stories of grandeur and self preservation.

Why is it taking you guys so long to arrest Khan?

They just want to bury him deep in a trap, all these footages will helpful to make more cases against him.
That was uncharacteristically dumb of Kashif Abbasi.
Ali Zaidi shut him right up with by asking "Should Arshad sharif have surrendered to the police instead of fleeing the country?"

Would Arshad Sharif surrendered himself before the law, he would have been alive today.

1678870434106.png

@Maula Jatt , bro. Humble request. Please don't be like the coconut. Being a contrarian just for the sake of it.

Do you understand the concept of morale? Why leaders/generals leading from the front or being present among soldiers has changed the tides of battle?

Would Arshad Sharif surrendered himself before the law, he would have been alive today.
He might even have gotten a 4-week leave to get treatment in London for his low platelet count, wouldn't he?

If police is coming with legal warrant issued by court than he should go with them instead of creating this mayhem.

F*ck the police, b!thes of riches the kangroo courts and Sicilian mafia in khakhi chaddies having history of bringing shame to nation. When all state institutions (aka bloody constitution) have broken contract with citizen then why citizen are supposed to follow same frking law and constitution. For survival of country, mob justice on mafias sucking blood of public for over 7 decades is must thing.

Back
Top Bottom