What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Salaams bhai, got a major promotion at work and have also set up my own education business. Been extremely busy so I have not had much time to be online. Hope you've been well Inshallah.
major promotion, kyun bhi CEO ki bethi pasa li ya biwi hath lag gai? :azn: What kinda promotion?

Me thinks IK strategy is completely fine. Don’t go the violent route and play within the confines of constitution.

The PDM and Establishment keep scoring own goals and exposing themselves. They are operating in the era of 90s. They are mentally incapacitated.

Taking the violent route will play into his enemy’s hand.
I think many of us keep underestimating Imran Khan, but he keeps surprising us, and them. I hope and pray that he will continue to be victorious.

major promotion, kyun bhi CEO ki bethi pasa li ya biwi hath lag gai? :azn: What kinda promotion?

In the education sector. Lol at CEO!!!!!!!!!......................SLT in a school in the South East of England. Over 97% of the pupils are of Pakistani heritage. I am trying to make sure our children are educated and have a bright future Inshallah.

Where's the lie? The terrorism problem originated from pashtun dominated areas and still is ongoing in pashtun dominated areas. Everyday soldiers are blown up by a ragtag brainwashed pashtun because he wants his shariah and caliphate wet dream fulfilled. It's a genuine issue that require a change in ideology and education, nothing do with any other province.

No one's robbing anything from any province. Pakistan itself is suffering because of the 18th amendment. Stop making this an ethnic problem just because immi refused to show up in court and wants his supporters to use violence.

Talking like a true stupid waterboy. Pashtuns have never been extremists but this napak pigs had to serve their white masters against USSR and made 70,000 madrassas and brainwashed poor ppl. Kept the masses poor so they cant afford school and send kids to madrassas where they became mujahideen first, then taliban and now TTP. But i doubt ur peasized brain can ever see that. Better stick with waterboy level stuff, keep ur research to cleaning water bottles.

I think many of us keep underestimating Imran Khan, but he keeps surprising us, and them I hope and pray that he will continue to be victorious.

We are just keyboard warriors
Keep ranting khan should do this khan should do that
We have never been in a position of power like him
We never h

I think many of us keep underestimating Imran Khan, but he keeps surprising us, and them I hope and pray that he will continue to be victorious.

We are just keyboard warriors
Keep ranting khan should do this khan should do that
We have never been in a position of power like him
We never h

In the education sector. Lol at CEO!!!!!!!!!......................SLT in a school in the South East of England. Over 97% of the pupils are of Pakistani heritage. I am trying to make sure our children are educated and have a bright future Inshallah.
Nice. Hope teachers are paid better in UK. Over here in US teachers are underpaid. Most of them work two jobs or rely on their partner to pay bills.

Ye khud galti karte rahenge. Ye khud expose hotey rahenge.
Woh to galti pa galti ker raha hain but to what end? Its not like koi un ki galti ka upper unha pakra ga. Kya kisi court na kaha IK per FIR katna band kerin. No more FIRs on Khan without informing the court? Nahi to i dont see the point in this exposing strategy. WOh kahta hain strike the iron when its hot, logon ka khoff utter gaya ha mar kha kha ker, Khan should use it to his advantage. Lahore KPK phela band ker ka is harami Mohsin Naqvi ko to sedha kero harami pila ko, phir Islamabad ki taraf rukh kerna. System ka under rehta hua usi system ka khilaf larai nahi ho sakti yeh baat IK ko samaj ahh jani chaie. You cannot win in a system that is built to rig.

Okay, you are right. should these phauji's retire at the cost of Pakistan? bajwa was doing nefarious anti-Pakistan activities like lobbying with hussain thy traitor haqqani. bajwa did it and now lives overseas. how many people who cannot afford to live overseas live abroad with wealth they cannot give accounts for.

all done at the cost of Pakistan. is that acceptable?
Army had highest quality professionals (as per Niazi's past statements). Judiciary was independent, Election Commission was impartial (as per Niazi's past statements)...After losing his PM seat, nation became slave, Army became compromised/traitor/Mir Jafaar and Election Commission became shameless. (Niazi Becharay Ko Pata Nahi Thaa Pehlaay Yeh Sab)...!!:partay::partay:

Uncle....Nothing wrong in criticizing unconstitutional role of military. But worst thing is to play a role of another military backed leader nurtured, prepared and spoon fed to pit against rest of political forces. This concept of "THIRD FORCE" was the brain child of military itself. Like the rest political guinea pigs...this has turned back to bite the boots in the worst way. People never wanna learn. Now another Mule has become Revolutionary. Ain't gonna happen.

Army had highest quality professionals (as per Niazi's past statements). Judiciary was independent, Election Commission was impartial (as per Niazi's past statements)...After losing his PM seat, nation became slave, Army became compromised/traitor/Mir Jafaar and Election Commission became shameless. (Niazi Becharay Ko Pata Nahi Thaa Pehlaay Yeh Sab)...!!:partay::partay:

Uncle....Nothing wrong in criticizing unconstitutional role of military. But worst thing is to play a role of another military backed leader nurtured, prepared and spoon fed to pit against rest of political forces. This concept of "THIRD FORCE" was the brain child of military itself. Like the rest political guinea pigs...this has turned back to bite the boots in the worst way. People never wanna learn. Now another Mule has become Revolutionary. Ain't gonna happen.
another load of diarrhea ridden dung and manure to start of your day on PDF. I guess calling hussain haqqani a traitor and using that stain to lobby against a sitting gov is going above the law and down right treachery. mir jafar and mir sadiq betrayed their own side for some reward. bajwa and all the junta did the same.

Making PDM and using PDM to garner yourself as a messiah backfired big time for bajwa and its ruined Pakistan and the phauj. how do you make excuses for the chor in PDM and the junta that is receiving lanat of the quom is your own prerogative.

I understand you have comprehension issues and need to be the court jester. :jester:so onto your next chawal yahvian and bongian.

Constant trolling
I used to be a Imran Khan supporter, or at least ambivalent. But looking at this thread, I think Imran Khan and its consequences have been a disaster for Pakistan. All this ethnic strife, outright hatred, incivility and extremism on the rise, muhajirs crying once again, etc etc. It pains me. I hope a competent, uniting leader emerges and takes Pakistan out of this dark age.

You were about Imran Khan @Sharma Ji.

Seriously ppl still talking about Constitution and law? This banana republic constitution and law is a joke. Slave made constitution and laws to serve the dirty elites and white masters. If most of Pakistanis were not corrupt and beimaan, they would have destroyed this banana constiturion and law, ots not even worth the paper its written on.

I used to be a Imran Khan supporter, or at least ambivalent. But looking at this thread, I think Imran Khan and its consequences have been a disaster for Pakistan. All this ethnic strife, outright hatred, incivility and extremism on the rise, muhajirs crying once again, etc etc. It pains me. I hope a competent, uniting leader emerges and takes Pakistan out of this dark age.

You were about Imran Khan @Sharma Ji.
fk off indian.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom