What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

look west can only help to a certain degree, once the political temperature reaches a particular level, no amount of help is going to save them. Pti needs to focus on gaining more and more political ground. Once it has it than no one can stop them.

PTI already has a major chunk of support on their side. There is no need to wait now. You know what will happen. A barage of fake cases and more Western propaganda against Imran Khan. These PDM savages won't stop until Imran Khan is killed. It will be too late for anything then.

Time has come to demand elections through force. Put these PDM bastards through a severe test.

PTI already has a major chunk of support on their side. There is no need to wait now. You know what will happen. A barage of fake cases and more Western propaganda against Imran Khan. These PDM savages won't stop until Imran Khan is killed.

Time has come to demand elections through force.
okay than! we will ahve to see if Khan does it!

Exactly. He needs to signal that enough is enough. Time for cat and mouse game is long over.
i can see you are angry at the moment and that is justifdied due to the things that have been happening for the past year and particularly for the past week. but the decisions made in anger only helps the enemy!

i can see you are angry at the moment and that is justifdied due to the things that have been happening for the past year and particularly for the past week. but the decisions made in anger only helps the enemy!

You are not understanding. PDM has already shown it's intention. They will drag this on. There won't be any elections. Aren't the PTI supporters waiting for elections? There won't be any until Imran Khan is gone.

The only shameless kutta was Liaquat Ali Muhajir who had sold Kashmir to India and that was the main reason General Akbar Khan, who believed that victory in Kashmir was stolen from him by Liaquat Ali, tried to overthrow his government.

And as for your British slave mantra, again it was Liaquat Ali's extremely subservient attitude towards the British that had antagonized sections of Pak Army and the political opposition (i.e. The Marxists including Faiz).

And Ironically General Akbar and Faiz were tried for "treason against the King of England "... First go read a few things before commenting here, our Punjab-hating friend

Dominion of Pakistan and Dominion of India had been discussing the Kashmir at the UN before agreeing on mechanisms of it by August 1948.

Liaquat Ali Khan did not sabotage any military campaign in Kashmir. Both governments had by January 1949 a ceasefire agreement in place. Poonjas son Mohammad Ali Jinnah died on September 11, 1948.

Pakistan remained a dominion of the British crown till 1956. The constitutional assembly had the objective resolution finalised in 1949 which closed the door on marxist and otherwise doctrines. Pakistan was firmly capitalized in the American camp and the Soviets had firmed up their understanding of civilisational ties with India.

Don't make me come to this stupid thread. Nobody needs your Xenophobic lessons about Mohammad or Ali.

Live now seriously

You are not understanding. PDM has already shown it's intention. They will drag this on. There won't be any elections. Aren't the PTI supporters waiting for elections? There won't be any until Imran Khan is gone.
the more it plays the worse it gets for pdm....... have seen alot of hardcore workers, families leaving pmln during this week that i could not have imagined... so i say let it continue! they are only digging their graves further deeper!

Last edited:
Imran Khan needs to go all out now. These motherfvckers won't let elections happen as long as Imran Khan is around. I say a complete stand still in Pakistan. The Western governments and media are going whip a hysteria against Imran Khan which they essentially are already doing. Show them a middle finger. Imran Khan has street power.

Grab power through peoples power. A sea of people need to come out on the streets all across Pakistan. Make these bastards nervous and make them pay in a very big way.
Me thinks IK strategy is completely fine. Don’t go the violent route and play within the confines of constitution.

The PDM and Establishment keep scoring own goals and exposing themselves. They are operating in the era of 90s. They are mentally incapacitated.

Taking the violent route will play into his enemy’s hand.

Me thinks IK strategy is completely fine. Don’t go the violent route and play within the confines of constitution.

The PDM and Establishment keep scoring own goals and exposing themselves. They are operating in the era of 90s. They are mentally incapacitated.

Taking the violent route will play into his enemy’s hand.

Playing within the confines of the constitution has been made practically impossible for IK by the fascist PDM regime. That exactly is their plan. It's not possible to face 100 FIRs across Pakistan simultaneously esp. when entire state machinery has been deployed to restrict your movements, and to arrest you regardless of the relief provided by courts

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom