What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

But he is already COAS why does he need idiotic naani anym

Salaam

Gen Asim Munir has the position he wanted. Why is he listening to them now? It's how Zia with Bhutto and Musharaf with Nawaz Sharif, they only needed to play good till they got their position of Army Chief. After that they didn't need to.

So why is Asim Munir doing it now that he is the Chief?

A mere promise doesn't add up.

Asim Munir gave the undertaking in writing and video to NS that he would eliminate IK and finish PTI.

Also Gens in GHQ the real cancels of Pak wants to save their empire.

Last edited:
Jahan pachis carore na rok pai wahan pachas carore kaisay roktay?

کیوں نہیں روکتے ؟ جن سے وہ گائے کے پجاری ڈرتے ہیں وہ سب تو پاکستان میں رہ گئے

تعداد بہت فرق ڈالتی ہے

You Don't need to spew ethnic hate because others doing so.
Muhajir were the ones who opposed India from inside India. That hurt united India more that whatever done by those living in Muslim majority areas, currently Pakistan.
They were the insiders who weakened the British India, causing it to break.
So don't dare disrespecting them

Kid, who the hell you think you are to tell me what shouldn't I 'dare' to do? What's your name? Where are you from? I have zero tolerance for racist mofos. They need to be shut down on every forum in the language they understand

And pointing out the failures of Liaquat Ali as the PM of Pakistan is not spewing ethnic hatred. Only mentally sick people tend to see everything through an ethnic prism. Grow up

Last edited:
The only shameless kutta was Liaquat Ali Muhajir who had sold Kashmir to India and that was the main reason General Akbar Khan, who believed that victory in Kashmir was stolen from him by Liaquat Ali, tried to overthrow his government.

And as for your British slave mantra, again it was Liaquat Ali's extremely subservient attitude towards the British that had antagonized sections of Pak Army and the political opposition (i.e. The Marxists including Faiz).

And Ironically General Akbar and Faiz were tried for "treason against the King of England "... First go read a few things before commenting here, our Punjab-hating friend

I think this deserves a negative rating more than those pajeets @HRK

I think this deserves a negative rating more than those pajeets @HRK

I remember you crying 24/7 for getting Indus Pakistan banned as he posted a few things against Muhajirs

And now you are begging a Muhajir to give a negative rating to a post that states plain facts about a PM just because he was a Muhajir ? :lol:

As you see no problem with the greatest Punjabi poet and intellectual of our times being called a 'dog' by a fellow Muhajir, you have no right to be offended if someone replies in kind .

I always thought you were better than that, but you have disappointed me.

Anyways no need to derail this thread, there are enough threads out there for your racist propaganda and lobbying

We are truly at a turning point, these journalists like Dr Moeed and Imran Riaz are no longer holding back, they are finally unloading the clip on these rogue Generals.
Dr Moeed has now escaped to Washington DC so pretty much safe to say anything. I am worried about Imran Riaz Khan. They are looking for an opportunity to make him Arshad Sharif part2.

Last edited:
well they have atained their goal... just look at this thread everyone is fighting on the name of ending racism and yet only making themselves weaker than establishment. This is what they wanted with those comments. only pti is made up of different ethnicities while the rest are no more than regional parties.

Last edited:
I remember you crying 24/7 for getting Indus Pakistan banned as he posted a few things against Muhajirs

And now you are begging a Muhajir to give a negative rating to a post that states plain facts about a PM just because he was a Muhajir ? :lol:

As you see no problem with the greatest Punjabi poet and intellectual of our times being called a 'dog' by a fellow Muhajir, you have no right to be offended if someone replies in kind .

I always thought you were better than that, but you have disappointed me.

Anyways no need to derail this thread, there are enough threads out there for your racist propaganda and lobbying

"Greatest Punjabi poet" comes no where close in stature to one of the founding father of this country

You can criticize him. But you can't abuse him just because someone abused a leftist poet that you love

well they ahve atained their goal... just look at this thread everyone is fighting on the name of ending racism and yet only making themselves weaker than establishment. This is what they wanted with those comments. only pti is made up of different ethnicities while the rest are on more than regional parties.

Ethnic strife remains a serious challenge to the Pakistani state. It needs to be managed. Punjab-hating and the racial profiling of the Pashtuns must be strongly condemned by everyone who stands for a united Pakistan.

Last edited:
Ethnic strife remains a serious challenge to the Pakistani state. It needs to be managed. Punjab-hating and the racial profile of the Pashtuns must be strongly condemned by everyone who stands for a united Pakistan.

In that vein, is IK planning on returning to Lahore or going to KPK from Islamabad?

"Greatest Punjabi poet" comes no where close in stature to one of the founding father of this country

You can criticize him. But you can't abuse him just because someone abused a leftist poet that you love

The only reason I dislike Liaquat Ali is that he was not sincere with Jinnah (as pointed out by Fatima Jinnah), and because he failed us in Kashmir. I have zero respect for the man. Faiz deserves praise (not abuse) for his alleged role in the conspiracy against Liaquat Ali and the Crown

PML-N and PPP will go very far to protect their imported government. Resorting to racism and hate is a very small thing. I hold the Pakistani army responsible. They brought these thugs into power.
so what, let them do what they want to do, you job is to destroy their game and not be part of that game.

since when Punjabi nationalism has worked, these ethnic slogans have no effect on us -

It's the Ruling elite, do you really think that this ruling elite care about Punjabi Awam --- So if someone (including Bengalis) says that it's Punjabis, I would say that all those have racist/ethnic mentality.

We all claim to be Muslims, but far away from Islam --- It's rotten, leave it" said the finest of human being . --

So it's upto you now, you want to get in this game or listen to Prophet Muhammad saw'.

The only reason I dislike Liaquat Ali is that he was not sincere with Jinnah (as pointed out by Fatima Jinnah), and because he failed us in Kashmir. I have zero respect for the man. Faiz deserves praise (not abuse) for his alleged role in the conspiracy against Liaquat Ali and the Crown

My answer is still the same

That poet comes no where close in stature as compared to a founding father of Pakistan

Imran Khan needs to go all out now. These motherfvckers won't let elections happen as long as Imran Khan is around. I say a complete stand still in Pakistan. The Western governments and media are going whip a hysteria against Imran Khan which they essentially are already doing. Show them a middle finger. Imran Khan has street power.

Grab power through peoples power. A sea of people need to come out on the streets all across Pakistan. Make these bastards nervous and make them pay in a very big way.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom