What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

We owe Noora saab for the warm welcome accorded to Modi Ji, so PML-N only, not that whole lot.. Fazlu type ni chahiye.

Good. The Sharif family is Indian. They don't belong in Pakistan anyway.

BD is all in the books. This time it's all recorded for generations to come.

It certainly looks that way.

Nawaz was born in Lahore, Punjab, on 25 December 1949. The Sharif family are Kashmiris of Punjab. His father, Muhammad Sharif, was an upper-middle-class businessman and industrialist whose family had emigrated from Anantnag in Kashmir for business.

Nawaz was born in Lahore, Punjab, on 25 December 1949. The Sharif family are Kashmiris of Punjab. His father, Muhammad Sharif, was an upper-middle-class businessman and industrialist whose family had emigrated from Anantnag in Kashmir for business.

They are originally from Hindustan. Sharif family is more Indian than Pakistani.

Some are trying to introspect all the narratives state of Pakistan has set in past, in short everyone reacting differently in this testing times, so many here are forgetting that Indian here commenting on topic related to Internal politic of Pakistan is not just an innocent attempt of an individual but it is under the influence of their collective national psyche under which they think everything in subcontinent belongs to them and revolve around them.

Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are prime examples of successful Indian attempts of creating relevance in the internal politics of those countries. Many people fail to realize this factor therefore ignore participation of Indian members.
Exactly, that’s why I curse these Indians out every time they respond to one of my posts. The Indian is a born bastard. He acts and lives like a bastard. He has deep seated inferiority complex because he was raised as a bastard. These bastards are here, on every social media looking for their biological father. When he says “your ancestors were hindus” what the Indian means is are you my father? “We the same people” meaning I kinda resemble, why don’t you accept me father.

Exactly, that’s why I curse these Indians out every time they respond to one of my posts. The Indian is a born bastard. He acts and lives like a bastard. He has deep seated inferiority complex because he was raised as a bastard. These bastards are here, on every social media looking for their biological father. When he says “your ancestors were hindus” what the Indian means is are you my father? “We the same people” meaning I kinda resemble, why don’t you accept me father.

Doesn't Nawaz Sharif say that Pakistanis and Indians are the same?

Remember, this is who the Pakistani army brought back at the request of the Americans.
The low iq ethnic mud slinging is exactly that - low iq. No one in my large mixed family of Gilgit, Punjabi, Pasthun has any problem with ethnicity. Not here in the US or in Pakistan.

That admin makes a great point about Indians casually commenting on Pakistan is it belongs to them or under their influence. Lanat on the GHQ for all of this.

The low iq ethnic mud slinging is exactly that - low iq. No one in my large mixed family of Gilgit, Punjabi, Pasthun has any problem with ethnicity. Not here in the US or in Pakistan.

That admin makes a great point about Indians casually commenting on Pakistan is it belongs to them or under their influence. Lanat on the GHQ for all of this.

We can all thank the army for undermining social harmony.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom