What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Dude I read the book called Animal Farm in grade 10 and got some giggles out of it for being stupid. Now I have realized that the book by George Orwel was word by word describing currents pakistans situation. The Military Establishment are the Pigs.

موٹروے پہ خان کو گرفتار کرنے کا پلان ہے ، شیخوپورہ اور ننکانہ کے لوگ الرٹ رہے ۔

You must be surprisingly happy to observe, how entire paid or unpaid, local/expat youthias are reacting to the political situation iniside Pakistan ? I mean what Inidans weren't able to do by themselves, Imran Khan's social media cell has done it in less than an year. He has compromised the reputation of Pakistani state, it's institutions, establishment only because he had to face the vote of no confidence due to his weaker coalition government broke apart.
Not really, social upheaval in Pakistan has no consequence on the actual military might of Pakistan. Economic issues that you are facing affect the common people. Neither of the two crisis affect the Military administration one bit, Military is still getting it's J10's and Missile boats, and warships. The fighting strength of Pakistan Is not affected one bit. At the end of the day real power is sum of the firepower you have. All this media circus has not dented that one bit.

Can you explain what Indians are saying/talking/thinking about their neighbor's future keeping in view of the blunders committted by the entire ruling elite of Pakistan ?:coffee:

I can't, I don't speak for Indians that is too big, too diverse, and too opinionated group, I can only speak for myself. In my opinion, most of the people of the median age in India I know are quite isolated from international affairs and are informed through whatever click bait'ish commentary that happens in the mediasphere, which is unfortunate. The ones who are knowledgeable are not vocal enough to make any impact on the public narrative. Fortunately, foreign affairs is handled by a professional lot and that is where almost all of India across a wide political spectrum resonates as one voice.

Given the forum is a psuedo-pti mouthpiece, here is my take to draw the flak. IK is neither a statesman nor a politician of any caliber to have made any positive changes to pakistan's polity, the time he had in power he did not work in any substantial way to make any institutional reforms to strengthen Pakistani Politics. But then neither are the sharif and rest of the clowns. And that is no coincidence, that is by the design of your GHQ, of promoting mediocre political leadership that ensures they can keep their stranglehold on Pakistan. If you keep stifling political will, natural leadership will not be inculcated, and that is what is festering around in Pakistan post-Zia.

The current round of entertainment surrounding IK's ouster and then all this "inqillab" is par for the course, If any leadership crosses the GHQ, he will be cut to size, this is not new, this is not the exception, this is the norm in Pakistan for anyone to see. Bhutto, Nawaz, Benazir,nawaz, Zardari, IK all have been meted the same treatment, and I am surprised that this even makes headways in Pakistan. This should be known by now.

folks like @SQ8 would get mighty upset when I would quote precedence of PA's conduct vis-a-vis Foriegn affairs with India and why India needs to negotiate with military. Iirc at one point, stating that India is not giving Pakistani Political leadership a fair shot (Read IK), except with the outside perspective we have always known who has been in power all along, while you guys are too close to see the full perspective. (i.e if anyone recall the "Same Page" BS peddled here)

After all this zaman park, and subsequent elections and IK's return to power, make no mistakes, YOUR MILITARY will still reign supreme.

@VCheng

Last edited:
Pakistan army is pushing this narrative of pashtoon terrorists and pashtoons as talibans

Remember a huge of chunk of military is from pahstoon population

کمپنی اور پی ڈی ایم کو تحریک انصاف کے ہاتھوں پولیس والوں کی لاشیں چاہئے جو کسی صورت انکو نہیں دینی ۔۔ لاش تو دور انکو ایک خون کا قطرہ نہیں دینا ۔۔ فوکس صرف 30 اپریل پر رکھنا ہے ۔۔ الیکشن ہونا انکی اصل سزا ہے

کیونکہ الیکشن ان کی سیاسی موت ہے اور ملک کے معاشی معاملات بھی وہاں پہنچ گئے ہیں کہ اسے سنبھالنا کسی کے بس میں نہیں اب۔

پی ٹی آئی کو پرامن رہنا چاہیے اور ضرورت سے زیادہ ردعمل ظاہر نہیں کرنا چاہیے۔

Pakistan army is pushing this narrative of pashtoon terrorists and pashtoons as talibans

It's PDM (including PPP sm Guys) not army, establishment supports these party's so indirectly maybe

But this SM campaign is from PDM sm teams - you follow these Twitter guys and they say exactly the same things as their party leaders tell em to - when NS, zardari were facing jail sentences, these same people were saying something completely different

The scene is changing now, not of Zaman park but this stunt of IK. He never listens to law still law is relaxed for him to bring him into senses. LHC has relaxed it again for a breather.

The changing scene is that he is now being seen as a dangerous customer for Pakistan by Military and ISI. They haven’t been part of this stunt but have watched closely.

Firstly, 90% chances that in his case of becoming PM, they will intervene so he doesn’t become PM. They have started to consider him dangerous in destabilising Pakistan and its affairs. Secondly, bright chances that he will be assassinated somehow sooner or later.

This Zaman park incident has made the civilian bureaucracy hate him too. They consider him mentally unstable to run country.

Let’s see what happens next but this psycho khan thinks he has played a politically perfect move instead he is being highly disliked by making a mockery of law (whatever is left of it in Pakistan) and also trying to destabilise the country. As a politician he is seen a trouble maker.
R u nit ashamed?

It's no holds barred now with the attack on Zaman Park home by the police and all the destruction and disregard of the sanctity of the home and IK's wife and sister, either they did it for confrontation and killings and/or a revenge of botched up attempt earlier.

If the home owner is not present this is regarded as a cowardly cheap exercise, will have big repercussions.repurcussions.

PTI should not fall for this trap to go on attack and revenge mode. What hurts PDM and neutrals are the huge presence of families, women and children, youths and all strata which gives PTI the big numbers and the presence.

If they go with armed struggle, families, women, children will vanish from the support base and won't attent the Jalsas and rallies and will be termed as anothe MQM, PTM like party.

Last edited:
جنرل حافظ نے ارجنٹ کور کمانڈرز کانفرنس بلا لی

عوام کی گالیوں کا رخ کسی اور طرف موڑنے پر غور کیا جائے گا

After all this zaman park, and subsequent elections and IK's return to power, make no mistakes, YOUR MILITARY will still reign supreme.

Agree with everything you said, with the recognition that speaking the truth here is never easy, nor is agreeing with those fools who insist on saying it. :D

کمپنی اور پی ڈی ایم کو تحریک انصاف کے ہاتھوں پولیس والوں کی لاشیں چاہئے جو کسی صورت انکو نہیں دینی ۔۔ لاش تو دور انکو ایک خون کا قطرہ نہیں دینا ۔۔ فوکس صرف 30 اپریل پر رکھنا ہے ۔۔ الیکشن ہونا انکی اصل سزا ہے

کیونکہ الیکشن ان کی سیاسی موت ہے اور ملک کے معاشی معاملات بھی وہاں پہنچ گئے ہیں کہ اسے سنبھالنا کسی کے بس میں نہیں اب۔

پی ٹی آئی کو پرامن رہنا چاہیے اور ضرورت سے زیادہ ردعمل ظاہر نہیں کرنا چاہیے۔

That's just reality, who do you think Taliban and TTP are???? Belgians?

You don't need the army to push that narrative

Expose the bastard who is this fat *** and who was this messenger

Mawaliyon wali much tan rakhi hai fat ***

1679152090366.png

If this man is in army lodge court against this guy in international court of justice to find his assets overseas

Back
Top Bottom