What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

One thing this haramis have done is to remove the fear of people and their own ijzaat as a consequence. Today we saw FC running away, rangers got a dose the other day in Lahore. Pecha army rah gai ha, ana wala dino main in ka be yahi haal hona ha. Phir chaie 111 brigade nikla yah Asim Munir ki maa ka khusa, dono ka maa bhen aik ho jani ha.
111 brigade will open fire and things will either get quiet or petrol bombs will come into play.

We have seen both of this happening in 1950s in KP and 1970s in bengal

Confusion is when an f.a pass thinks he can run the water and power board like a plethora of other depts without any engineering degree but ends up screwing everything up.
So that's y Imran Khan wanna drag agencies for accoutability role ? A mandate which they never had, and which has already created many complications ? I have asked a question that why Imran is eager to assign this accountability role to our agencies ?

So that's y Imran Khan wanna drag agencies for accoutability role ? A mandate which they never had, and which has already created many complications ? I have asked a question that why Imran is eager to assign this accountability role to our agencies ?

All he wanted from Intel agencies to help gather evidence against the corrupt using advance equipment procured via tax payers money and not conspire with them into removing their boss .

Kute ka Bacha bolo , Dirty Shirty na bolo

Mustach wala g---- will think he is harrison ford or something

fatso

Last edited:
گل ودھ گئی اے مختیاریا ۔ اب تو لڑکیاں بھی گالیاں دے رہی ہیں

Just a coincidence .... but what a classical one .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

111 Replies.JPG

111 brigade will open fire and things will either get quiet or petrol bombs will come into play.

We have seen both of this happening in 1950s in KP and 1970s in bengal
It won’t happen. Can’t hide the violence, generals don’t care about Pakistan but they care about their foreign trips and investment

So you are one of those who mastrubate in the name of claiming entire Potohar as integral Part of Afghanistan ? Who migrated to Pakistan, took full advantage of the weaker system, made fortunes due to porus borders, multiplied into many to capture & claim which never belonged to you, and now threatening entire system to bring upside down. You can day dream all day...But you can mastrubate only. Rest you will see how candle light is gonna dissolve. Jao Azadi Border paar jaa kar mango. Leeches.
You really having a meltdown 😹 I am a Pakistani, I'll continue supporting IK and there's nothing you Patwaris can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom