What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

This will never happen and should never happen. That will be it for Pakistan.
OPTION 1: Fauj comes to its senses and stops this criminal and treasonous collaboration with a corrupt political elite to keep the PTI & IK out of power. Frivolous cases against PTI dismissed and free and fair elections held per the constitution.

OPTION 2: Fauj refuses to come to its senses. Internal mutiny within Fauj becomes necessary to overthrow the corrupt Military cabal or at least force it to change policies and implement OPTION 1

OPTION 3: Fauj refuses to come to its senses, no mutiny takes place and the promise of a prosperous and functioning Pakistani State continues to die a miserable, slow and painful death.

Mutiny within the Fauj and the dangers it poses are still preferable to OPTION 3

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I am an old-school person.

I have great respect for Gandhi and Nehal Mandela, both of whom fought in war. They frequently spent time in jail because they took the front charge.

What if any PTI supporter dies during the conflict with the police or rangers? Who will be responsible?

I am aware that the majority of PDf members back Imran Khan, but being a third party... seems quite strange.

OPTION 1: Fauj comes to its senses and stops this criminal and treasonous collaboration with a corrupt political elite to keep the PTI & IK out of power. Frivolous cases against PTI dismissed and free and fair elections held per the constitution.

OPTION 2: Fauj refuses to come to its senses. Internal mutiny within Fauj becomes necessary to overthrow the corrupt Military cabal or at Lear force it to change policies and implement OPTION 1

OPTION 3: Fauj refuses to come to its senses, no mutiny takes place and the promise of a prosperous and functioning Pakistani State continues to die a miserable, slow and painful death.

Mutiny within the Fauj and the dangers it poses are still preferable to OPTION 3

Would it upset you if I say Option 3 is the most likely outcome?

This will never happen and should never happen. That will be it for Pakistan.
Damn if it happens and damn of it doesn't

I doubt this will happen as corps commanders are fully into military inc

They get hefty retirements from this

Maaar kah kah kr Lahoris have literally become "dumbays". Imran Khan is the only leader in Pakistan to safe Pakistan. Whole Pakistan should come to Zaman Park, Lahore now, and start resisting these Army/ISI, Police & PDM walas. Huge Police is coming now, Rangers will be deployed too.

I think Pindi & ISB people are coward, otherwise all this can be fixed by just surrounding p!g pools of GHQ and Abpara.

These guys literally celebrated Indian military holiday Battle of Saragarhi.

That should tell you where their real loyalties lie and how they view themselves!
The point is pak fuj takes chain of command very seriously, they'd happily walk into fire if sahb tells them to

بھارتی میڈیا چینلز کی زمان پارک پر رپورٹنگ

پاکستان میں اس وقت جو رہا ہے اب کسی کو کچھ کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں یہ ملک خود ہی تباہ ہو جائے گا.

Back
Top Bottom