What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

The last part can only be explained if you understand عشق۔
These people don't really care,and shariah applies on ظاہر or the physical being , not باطن or the spirit. They are not to be followed in any and everything they do, or بدعات things which aren't compliant with shariah, will go wild.
I will stop here.
I'd just like to add that a lot of obvious BS gets justified as tasawwuf and ishq etc.
There's a video of a Saifi peer (current wala peer) who is shaking hands with devotees and shocking them with current (who then proceed to do a wierd dance as if current makes you dance). I don't have the video link rn but if you look, those who comes to him with cash/nazrana in their hands, he shakes the hand and those who comes empty handed and just want to shake his hand, he shakes the two fingers only, not the the whole hand :lol:
You know what people in comments were justifying it as? Ishq and Tassawuf

I do have a similar video below. Can you guess what the molvi is doing? He is zapping the kids with divine current. Now, those wee kids, are they experiencing Ishq-e-Haqiqi or just partaking in this obvious BS so as not to stand out from the group

Sulah hi maar letay, mein bhi aap k haath ka taste kar leta 😂
What @Imran Khan is saying: Kachnar Gosht for me, not for thee

I understand criticising PTI or PMLN, What does this have to do with generals?
:lol:

I think the generals have got hold of the Reality Stone from Thanos. Otherwise I can't imagine anyone being as blissfully ignorant in this day and age of the generals' role in all of this.

The British tied dissidents to cannons and blasted them to pieces. During the 1857 revolt the RAF bombed dissidents.
You are referring a 160 year old war to point out that our generals are civil in comparison. smh

I suppose we should be thankful to the brown Goras for not tying us to cannons and blasting us into pieces and bombing us with our pride, the JF-17?

There is a reason Pakistan army is still one of the best armies in world. What has Imran Khan given Pakistan? Pakistan Army gave Pakistanis Golf courses, Fauji Foundations, DHAs and best hospitals. They never demanded anything in return except only for taking hostage entire Pakistan and it's resources. We should not be hateful towards Generals.
You didn't use the sarcasm flag "/s" at the end of your post. There is a real possibility of Faujeets liking your post unironically

:lol: Damn Pakistanis and their creative insults.

Last edited:
The love for TTP in PTI is not new, PTI invested heavily for them, PTI provided 300 million to the Father of Taliban

for madarsah reforms, to move away from extremism.

btw, fazlu also claims taliban to be his bachay, why is pml*n in league with him? benazir was called mother of taliban, whi is pml*n allied with PPP?

PMLn SM team is running a dangerous, organized racial propoganda campaign against PTI workers present in zaman Khan for betterment of Pakistan

Especially lahori patwaris are in on it big time, invoking city pride/ ethnocentrism and every tool present in thier arsenal

PTI people should counter it, it shouldn't be ignored - say a collective F off to this dying party on its last legs
Let them. They are clutching on straws. No one's falling for it.
As for PTI's campaigns, PTI's enemies are doing a good job of that.

Imran Khan agreed to resolve the issues after meeting with Punjab administration:

for madarsah reforms, to move away from extremism.

btw, fazlu also claims taliban to be his bachay, why is pml*n in league with him? benazir was called mother of taliban, whi is pml*n allied with PPP?

What changes were brought by spending 300 million of tax money??

baccki baatien choro .. yea bataoo... police nai jana aaj ? office sai chuti laini hoti hai maar khanay kai liyai... free nai bethay hwai kai ghar sai uth kai chalay jaien..

No, i just read the news and draw conclusion, i did not claim it as proven fact, but your agressive posturing is unnecessary as there are already some similar kind of speculations in public space.

I informed this forum almost a week ago that Pakistan is rolling back it’s Space and long range missiles program. I know SPD engineers who are actively looking for jobs abroad. Their production facilities are being closed.

FrZfw3DXoAIOlBK

No, i just read the news and draw conclusion, i did not claim it as proven fact, but your agressive posturing is unnecessary as there are already some similar kind of speculations in public space.

Bhai, Raza Rabbani of PPP(P) had asked the FM why the deal with IMF was delayed and wondered if there was any truth to speculations in the social media about demands on our Nuclear assets and/or Missile program. The FM simply provided an answer to that question.

People are making stories out of it based on their ill intentions, politics and pure speculations. There is absolutely no truth to these speculations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom