What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

PMLn SM team is running a dangerous, organized racial propoganda campaign against PTI workers present in zaman park for betterment of Pakistan

Especially lahori patwaris are in on it big time, invoking city pride/ ethnocentrism and every tool present in thier arsenal

PTI people should counter it, it shouldn't be ignored - say a collective F off to this dying party on its last legs

Last edited:
PMLn SM team is running a dangerous, organized racial propoganda campaign against PTI workers present in zaman Khan for betterment of Pakistan

Especially lahori patwaris are in on it big time

PTI people should counter it, it shouldn't be ignored
their prooaganda already busted on twitter, the guy video which they refer came forward on video.

He will turn himself in, eventually. That will be a wise move. What he will do is to expose the PDM and Establishment in the process.

He had the courage to go to the court despite his leg wound and had an option not to go.
Fears for life are genuine. Past history of actions/desires by opponents are well known.

This was not against NAB, JUIF had threats from TTP and KP government withdrawn security from JUIF Chief to facilitate TTP terrorist, in response this picture was shared.

1679033037103.png

NAB summoned one year after this picture:

This was not against NAB, JUIF had threats from TTP and KP government withdrawn security from JUIF Chief to facilitate TTP terrorist, in response this picture was shared.

View attachment 920653

NAB summoned one year after this picture:

Wrong he himself said we will go in group if Nab summon me and did threat so you cant make fool

their prooaganda already busted on twitter, the guy video which they refer came forward on video.
This man's a political science professor at Colombia university a PhD scholar

Fat f Ali wazir said racist shit against us and I forever hate the guy - SM is powerful tool if used incorrectly it can cause permanent damage - These bad apples should be countred furiously

FYI vast majority of people protecting IK were local lahoris surrounding cities anyways so this is clearly a tactic these sold out patwaris are using ( although all PTI workers unanimously applauded the efforts of thier Pashtun brothers )

Edit - on his Twitter he says it was sarcasm

Last edited:
The love for TTP in PTI is not new, PTI invested heavily for them, PTI provided 300 million to the Father of Taliban

The love for TTP in PTI is not new, PTI invested heavily for them, PTI provided 300 million to the Father of Taliban

Lahore model town was no TTP nor taliban it was your rana and gullu butts

Small jump in unrelated for this drama but probably connected in overall picture.
IMF wants as part of the deal to decomissiom you nuclear assets, that request is more then red flag for you, i am afraid that Pakistan will have to take decisive u turn in which direction that remains to be seen.

Small jump in unrelated for this drama but probably connected in overall picture.
IMF wants as part of the deal to decomissiom you nuclear assets, that request is more then red flag for you, i am afraid that Pakistan will have to take decisive u turn in which direction that remains to be seen.
You must have been a participant of the meetings and must have negotiated denuclearization yourself to be privy to information which does not exist in the real world!

You must have been a participant of the meetings and must have negotiated denuclearization yourself to be privy to information which does not exist in the real world!
No, i just read the news and draw conclusion, i did not claim it as proven fact, but your agressive posturing is unnecessary as there are already some similar kind of speculations in public space.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom