What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I am just realistic, as always. The claim that a majority want a progressive Pakistan exists more on Twitter than real life. Harsh, may be, but reality
yeah I highly doubt he was ever a hafiz.
Most probably a fake story to elevate himself and positive PR in comparison to treacherous Bajwa twat enjoying his ill gotten wealth and retirement home in Belgium and Dubai..

That's my point.

Exactly. This is the stuff people focus on. Daarhi, topi, amama. Tucking shalwar up so the ankles are uncovered. How often have you noticed a religious person being more honest, truthful than a not-so-religious person? I haven't. Everyone is the same. These people won't follow the most basic sunnah and then think they'll get a ticket to jannat by murdering someone accused of blasphemy. This abomination that they've turned my beautiful religion into, is what I hate them for.

Why tho? He is looked up to by tens of thousands of people at least. Is that not enough responsibilty for a person to watch what they are saying and doing because of how it might come across to their followers?
The last part can only be explained if you understand عشق۔
These people don't really care,and shariah applies on ظاہر or the physical being , not باطن or the spirit. They are not to be followed in any and everything they do, or بدعات things which aren't compliant with shariah, will go wild.
I will stop here.

I foresee a french revolution type uprising happening where all these judges and jurnayls will be publicly executed while the police and rangers quietly stand by and watch!

The French considered themselves French and nothing more - on this thread already there are claims on who did more - Pashtoons or Punjabis while some dubious romantic on twitter is claim Jogios and Baloch were also there.

The last part can only be explained if you understand عشق۔
These people don't really care,and shariah applies on ظاہر or the physical being , not باطن or the spirit. They are not to be followed in any and everything they do, or بدعات things which aren't compliant with shariah, will go wild.
I will stop here.
Or they care about blending in like any cult - ishq isnt in the beard - it is in character. They are essentially using this fake “ishq” to get away with anything

While all these fun and games are going on there is a much bigger threat that is looming on the horizon. Haider Mehdi interviewed an economist and this is what he said.

Pakistan is on the verge of defaulting on its foreign loans. The IMF is demanding that Pakistan gets deposits from friendly countries before IMF will release funds but no one is willing to help. The political turmoil is scaring everyone away.

In case of default the economy will collapse. Prices will go up even more. Factories will shut down. Exports will go down. There will be mass unemployment. There will be shortages of petrol and other things. Electricity will run only a few hours per day. Value of rupee will go down a lot. Imported goods will disappear. There might even be food shortages.

What the economist didn’t say but I will is that there will be massive civil unrest. Crime will go through the roof. There will be terrorism and separatist movements.

It’s quite horrendous that Pakistan is on the verge of all this and the generals are playing games to save their luxuries.

For people living in Pakistan I would advise them to stock up on food, petrol and other essentials. Also, get guns and ammunition to protect yourselves from crazed, starving people going around looting and robbing.

For people living in Pakistan I would advise them to stock up on food, petrol and other essentials. Also, get guns and ammunition to protect yourselves from crazed, starving people going around looting and robbing.
I just love it when diaspora guys especially from North America give doom and gloom scenarios and end their comment with hoarding essentials and getting alot of guns and ammo. Priceless. lol

The French considered themselves French and nothing more - on this thread already there are claims on who did more - Pashtoons or Punjabis while some dubious romantic on twitter is claim Jogios and Baloch were also there.
it was the insane injustice and the resulting revolution that solidified the people of france AS frenchmen. before that, the too identified with the identity of the nobles men that exploited them.

This revolution will be bloody but it WILL create a new Pakistan, a new national identity that will deafen out the decaying and rotting archaic identity based on sect and race.

Maybe Bhikari American Bootlicking ISPR will come out with a song.

I just love it when diaspora guys especially from North America give doom and gloom scenarios and end their comment with hoarding essentials and getting alot of guns and ammo. Priceless. lol
Well majority of us are educated and know how bad things can go. Pak is literally on its last legs unless the political-military elite wakes up from deep intoxication.

Or they care about blending in like any cult - ishq isnt in the beard - it is in character. They are essentially using this fake “ishq” to get away with anything
Like I said, this guy doesn't care. The rest of us shouldn't either.
Blindly following anyone is wrong. One needs to stop and think , before doing exactly what another person is doing.
For example due to him this massive بدعت of holding mass rallies, carrying green flags and now even brass bands and music, on 12 Rabi ul Awwal started. Because people saw him waving green flags on that day.
Shouldn't people verify and think before doing exactly what he or any particular person is doing?
Its a shared responsibility. Both the person and followers are responsible

Well majority of us are educated and know how bad things can go. Pak is literally on its last legs unless the political-military elite wakes up from deep intoxication.
And the solution is hoarding essentials and collecting guns/ammo?

You understand what happens when everybody hoards? Shortage.

You understand what happens when there is massive shortage? Guns.

You understand what happens when there are guns? Chaos.

You understand you basically want chaos, right?

Keep your typical North American Educated advises to yourself. Thanks.

You understand what happens when everybody hoards? Shortage.

You understand what happens when there is massive shortage? Guns.

You understand what happens when there are guns? Chaos.

You understand you basically want chaos, right?

You understand that all this wouldn’t happen if your Papa John Fauj wasn’t running amok in the country right?

Pakistanis have woken up…and if it comes to this…then so be it.

Do you want to know why today all the French view themselves as one people? Because early on in their history, they did not force the various clans, groups and tribes to adhere to any one particular identity. The one “French” people you claim were at one point (and still are) mostly of Celtic or Gallic tribes, Latin (Romans) peoples, Germanic tribes that settled France from east of the Rhine and Belgium after the fall of the Roman Empire and the Bretons and Basques. All these groups view themselves as French today because they were all allowed to be who they were.

And look at Pakistan today…look at your Pakistan Studies textbooks, which were polluted by none other than your military general Zia ul Haq - where he is quoted as stating that the new Pakistan Studies should enforce that the identity of Pakistan is Islam and nothing else.

And then you complain why people see themselves as Punjabi or Pashtun? And what’s wrong with that anyway?

The world’s largest population of Punjabis live in Pakistan.
The world’s largest population of Pashtuns live in Pakistan.

Pakistan is a nation of nations….the hint is in the name PAKSTAN (and acronymn).

This “pAkIsTaN kA mAtLaB kYa” bakwass….and this “Na Baloch, Na Sindhi” nonsense is why Pakistan is in the situation it’s in today.

Maybe if you had held true to Jinnah’s vision and the vision of the Muslim League instead of becoming the British Raj v2.0 then we wouldn’t be in this situation today.

Keep your typical North American Educated advises to yourself. Thanks.
I never advised on hoarding guns but makes sense to hoard basic essentials.

Pakistan is basically run by egocentric idiotic generals who think they know everything and brought the whole country to its economic and political knees.

How would you like it if a psychotic uncle of yours takes over your house and starts spending all of your wealth forcing you to eat once a day?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom