What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

80 plus cases and 100 or so FIR’s. The State will use delaying tactics in case after case, schedule hearing after hearing and just jeep moving him around (look up what was done with another senior PTI leader, Azam Swati).

The goal will be to keep him behind bars on one pretext after another until (at least) after the National Assembly elections can be rigged against the PTI.

Unless IK is returned to power by an overwhelming majority of the people.

Actually human beings have tendency to have our own exposures, perceptions, retentions.....And to have respect for opinions different from you beliefs system is a phenomena in modern world called democracy.
Since you guys being victim of 5h generatiion propaganda warfare, and fan of populist leader, i can understand what makes you think like that.
Sincerely, what going on social media right now is 5th generation war. New generation knows very well how to use these tools. Even IMF check public pulse and scandals through twitter and other platforms too.
These present regime of PDM is way behind in technology to read the mindset of coming generation and their demands.
How long people will listen Mariam Nawaz " mujha History ma fiction pasand ha " ...... only Jahils can vote such people ....Pak 5 jamat pass student knows more his rights then these highway robbers.

All good. My proverbial veil was removed in Apr ‘22 as well.

So I am part of that uninformed youth (not so young anymore).

Let’s hope the establishment is defanged during my lifetime.

As I said, everyone learns at their pace, but learn they all do. Eventually.

On topic, what IK is trying to do is exactly that. Whether he succeeds in that or not remains to be observed.

mark my words; they will set up this as an extra juidicial killing. East Pakistan, Balochistan and now rest of the country.

The people who braved the police were having morales. The rest of the country is in slumber.

Only hope left elections - their egos stoked by the Xi brigades on this forum - I am not joking,... the elites know their money pipeline from CPEC/ arms deals was under threat by IK and other accountability.

SEveral options:
1. Junior cols - mutiny like in Bangladesh and decapitate the GHQ in public then all the morons which GHQ put in for the past 50+ years.
2. Start a clean slate.

This is the only way out.

As I said, everyone learns at their pace, but learn they all do. Eventually.

On topic, what IK is trying to do is exactly that. Whether he succeeds in that or not remains to be observed.
Yes well, I have to appreciate him for that.

What he has done for Pakistan post April ‘22 has been much more than what he did when he was PM.

The Military Inc did a 5th generation warfare on itself.

IK in the mind of many PDF members here is irrelevant. He will probably never become a PM.

What the majority of Pakistanis have opened their eyes to is the evil nature of the Establishment. The majority of the Pakistanis would like to see the Establishment defanged and come under the rule of law.
Nooo i think majority of PDF members wanna bring miliary under rule of law only & only by bringing back Imran Khan...who will restore Faiz Hameed to his former role ? Your wishfullness require decades for smooth transfer of power like many in West in which system becomes so efficient and smooth that people even forget the names of heads of state. Military Inc did the 5th Gen warfare through Imran Khan. And now this Frankenstein's monster is going to face natural consequences. After that if the lessons will be learned, smooth transfer of powers shall be ensured to have long term economic and foreign policies for better future. That's the only hope.

Inshallah a French style revolution coming to you… since you so smart read about it.. inshallah..
Good morning sweet heart. Wish Russia will reach Europe sooner than you realize. InshaAllah. Phir AMREEKA BHAG JANA !!!

To deal with the monkeys in power this is what we need.

gorilla-bandana-cigar-crossed-ammunition-belts-holding-m-machine-gun-text-gorilla-warfare-gori...jpg

Yes well, I have to appreciate him for that.

What he has done for Pakistan post April ‘22 has been much more than what he did when he was PM.

I also am fair in recognizing his efforts for what he believes in. The end results are still awaited, but then again, this will not be easy or quick either way.

Back
Top Bottom