What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Two more faces on the traitors list.
6411a2747bcaa.jpg

Sincerely, what going on social media right now is 5th generation war. New generation knows very well how to use these tools. Even IMF check public pulse and scandals through twitter and other platforms too.
These present regime of PDM is way behind in technology to read the mindset of coming generation and their demands.
How long people will listen Mariam Nawaz " mujha History ma fiction pasand ha " ...... only Jahils can vote such people ....Pak 5 jamat pass student knows more his rights then these highway robbers
Since guys like you know it all, i hope you will stop showing knee jerk reactions on every single incident. Amreekaa ke ghulaami....Imported hakoomat....Ya exported hakoomat....You guys know all. As per theory of selectivity....

Baat Wohi Hum Suntay Hen...
Jo Hum Sunenna Chahtay Hen...
Nazar Wohi Bus Ataa Hay...
Jo Ankhen Dekhnaa Chahtee Hen...
Esi Liay Mujh Ko Kallam Kalleee...
Teri Baat Sunaay Day....
Dunya Bhar Ke Cheezon May....
Tu He Mujhay Dekhaai Day...

If kittens have opened up their eyes, they need to realize that whatever this mess is the story of 75 years....where policitians were used against each other....And Imran Khan is latest lap dog gone mad....I feel pitty for Imran Khan, being had a golden chance to move forward this country but his vengence, his typical cultural approach of Mianwali to deal with the opposition has led him to this current state. You gusy are nothing more than frustrated, angry victims. Nothing else...!!!

ye kis ne keh diya

IK will be PM in 2023
you can save this
My opinion. I could be wrong, I hope I am.

But you think mafia that are deeply entrenched for 75 years will let IK come? Especially when they are stripped naked and their genitals exposed, figuratively speaking.

IK (PM) + 2/3 Majority + PDM politically buried + Public vying for establishment blood.

Deadly combination for the establishment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom