What's new

Imran Khan views on War on Terror

You cannot negotiate with people that blow themselves up. Always blaming the government. It was the people that voted this government in but again at least they voted and weren't ignorant like most Pakistanis that don't even vote and then after new govt comes in they start whining and blaming the govt.
Taliban are not human beings and I doubt they'd want to negotiate.

If you watched the interview, Imran khan is saying that killing all those labeled as Taliban, is simply increasing their recruits. I'm not a taliban supporter, but to get rid of them you need to negotiate and change their idealogy from within. Pakistani military definitely needs to dismantle the organization's leadership. But to kill ever taliban soldier like animals sounds inhumane, especially since a lot of them are uneducated and confused youths. Insaniyat bi kuch chiz hoti hain. If taliban members want to renounce their activites through negotiations, I'm all for welcoming them back to normal Pakistani society.

this guy is a biggest joke, he just called in the video that Pakistani establishment control sactarian terrorism! WTF Then again every time you listen to his interview of speech all you hear is pmln did this musharraf did that ppp is doing this but elect me ill fix every thing but he never have a single solution other then ELECT ME!!!! i mean even when you listen to Musharraf at least guy has some answer that i will fix this or that way! we have these issues and i will fix them like this! and you will never hear Musharraf complaining that i got government in worst condition and im still cleaning mess! Pakistan was way worst in 1999 and show me one interview or video where Musharraf said i couldnt do or bla bla because PMLN fked up country and i need time to fix it. See when you have a good manager! he doesnt blame but he make it happen and make it good! now Musharraf did it and he never blamed anyone! where as IMRAN IS A crying bhabi who is mad at everyone! and saying just give me kitchen ill cook better! my question bhabi do you even have right spices or your own! if yes then share some with us or at least show us something or you have a magic wond which will make Pakistan best after you get elected?

this guy is a biggest joke, he just called in the video that Pakistani establishment control sactarian terrorism! WTF Then again every time you listen to his interview of speech all you hear is pmln did this musharraf did that ppp is doing this but elect me ill fix every thing but he never have a single solution other then ELECT ME!!!! i mean even when you listen to Musharraf at least guy has some answer that i will fix this or that way! we have these issues and i will fix them like this! and you will never hear Musharraf complaining that i got government in worst condition and im still cleaning mess! Pakistan was way worst in 1999 and show me one interview or video where Musharraf said i couldnt do or bla bla because PMLN fked up country and i need time to fix it. See when you have a good manager! he doesnt blame but he make it happen and make it good! now Musharraf did it and he never blamed anyone! where as IMRAN IS A crying bhabi who is mad at everyone! and saying just give me kitchen ill cook better! my question bhabi do you even have right spices or your own! if yes then share some with us or at least show us something or you have a magic wond which will make Pakistan best after you get elected?

I believe he wants a radical overhaul of government policies. Some policies that will check the power of these same gangsters coming in office again and again. Some people talk, and other people show their actions. I am an avid supporter of Imran Khan, I mean unless of course you'd suggest that Altaaf Hussein is the better candiidate.

If you watched the interview, Imran khan is saying that killing all those labeled as Taliban, is simply increasing their recruits. I'm not a taliban supporter, but to get rid of them you need to negotiate and change their idealogy from within. Pakistani military definitely needs to dismantle the organization's leadership. But to kill ever taliban soldier like animals sounds inhumane, especially since a lot of them are uneducated and confused youths. Insaniyat bi kuch chiz hoti hain. If taliban members want to renounce their activites through negotiations, I'm all for welcoming them back to normal Pakistani society.

Yes they need to kill the leadership and top members of Taliban. They can rehabilitate the younger members in the taliban but taliban can still reappear because of our great mullahs and what they teach in madrassas.
And insaniyat with Taliban is a joke these are the same taiban that have continuously bombed every city in Pakistan. Tell that insaniyat kuch bhi honi chahiye to a family of the victim of suicide bombings by Taliban. Negotiations with Mullah Omar or Hakimullah Mehsud can never be done as they cannot be trusted.

I believe he wants a radical overhaul of government policies. Some policies that will check the power of these same gangsters coming in office again and again. Some people talk, and other people show their actions. I am an avid supporter of Imran Khan, I mean unless of course you'd suggest that Altaaf Hussein is the better candiidate.

i don't think Altaf as a leader he is only a leader or Bhai of his party this is it! We had a great person a true leader called Musharraf and we forsake him now we should learn before we have another guy just as nawaz and ppp who is called imran khan! We need Musharraf back so we can take Pakistan back to her position and make the best out of Pakistan, what Musharraf lacked was a political support but now that when he will get political support and votes of People we whould support him plus imran khan working with Musharraf! this is the only way to take pakistan on new hights

i don't think Altaf as a leader he is only a leader or Bhai of his party this is it! We had a great person a true leader called Musharraf and we forsake him now we should learn before we have another guy just as nawaz and ppp who is called imran khan! We need Musharraf back so we can take Pakistan back to her position and make the best out of Pakistan, what Musharraf lacked was a political support but now that when he will get political support and votes of People we whould support him plus imran khan working with Musharraf! this is the only way to take pakistan on new hights

WTH???? yar seriously do you really think that, looking at present political situation, Musharraf got a chance to win elections????? :hitwall::hitwall:

I also like Mush for some of his work.I also dislike Mush for some of his work.But yeah he was hella better than PML-N,PPP or MQM etc etc.But right now He don't even have a slightest of chance of coming into power.It will take time for his party to get matured etc but for God's sake..What do you want?? Yeah right..2013 elections and PML-N winning the elections right????:hitwall:

As I said..Imran Khan is the best available politician in Pakistan. And your favorite Musharraf himself said that in ALL the politicians ,Imran khan is the best and not a hypocrite....So don't be stubborn and choose for the 'better' available option.Musharraf ain't going to win 2013 elections..!!:pakistan:

Those in my opinion who naively think you can deal with the Taliban and al Qaida should read my latest threat posting about the murder of Benazir Bhutto...and my reply within the proposed USAF Air Bases thread/posting about how Taliban are murdering innocnet Shiias in Kohat and related areas in the North.

More nonsense from Imran Khan.

Talk to the Taliban. We did that 3 times already. Each time they broke their promise and tried to conquer more territory until they were pushed back from SWAT and other regions.

The only way to you get a handle on this situation is bite the bullet and wage an un-relenting war against these animals.

If it is a failed strategy, as you suggest it is. Would you care to explain why the NATO and the US are tying to get in the bed with the Taliban as we speak?

The mindset that every tribal person is a terrorist and needs to be killed, is equally destructive as that of the Taliban. You and them support, relentless use of violence and force to achieve your objective,with no consideration of the human lives lost in this madness. You are not better by them by any means.

I am willing to bear the expenses if you are willing to go to the tribal areas to substantiate your claim that all of them are terrorists.

There is no such thing as "all of them" What is said is that the Taliban terrorists and al Qaida need to be stopped from the murders and mayhem they have been allowed to spread and do against fellow, minority sect Muslims, once and for all, forever. Stop them. This is intrareligious genocide.

Re: US Senator suggests a couple of permanent USAF bases in Afghanistan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ideology of the Taliban and al Qaida is even worse than that of the Nazis and Fascists of WW II, if that is humanly possible.

Here is an e-mail received a while back by me from inside Pakistan, in country, that "should" be of interest and concern to those who wish to have long lasting democracy and freedom in Pakistan:

"Sir...I saw your letter in the FRONTIER POST, regarding the sectarian issues in Kohat and the adjoining area. In the letter you have mentioned that if the people of this part of Pakistan want the US Marines, ...

Sir, you should know that we the Shia community (minority one) have become the target of the extremist Taliban in this part of our country. The whole area especially from Kohat to Parachinar is dominated by the fanatic Taliban. In other words this area has turned into a small Taliban country where only their rules would be followed. For example they are not allowing the Shia community to hold their religious ceremonies such Muharram etc. In 2006 during the Muharram processing in Hangu district, a suicide attacker blew himself up as a result of which more than fifty Shias were killed. This incident led to the start of war between the two sects in which a number of people were killed. And the curfew which followed lasted for about seven months. This was followed by another attack the next year in which a mortar was thrown on Shia procession in which four Shiates were killed. Again this was followed by another attack on Shiates in Parachinar in which 73 people were killed. And then the recent war which is going on between athe Taliban and the Shites of Kurram Agency has so far resulted in the loss of about 355 people. Then started the process of kidnapping of the Shiites by the Taliban and the custodial killing. The custodial killing of a Shia namely Layeq Hussain by the Taliban who was serving in the Frontier Corp in the most horrible incident. Taliban have made a video of this incident when they were slaughtering this gentleman. Besides, a number of Shites have been kidnapped by the Taliban-some of them were tortured to death. Recently two shites were kidnapped by the Taliban in Dara Adam Khel - a tribal area located between Kohat and Peshawar - and later on both of them were killed. The area of Dara Adam Khel has become a strong hold of the Taliban. No Shia can go to Peshawar via Dar Adam because the Taliban are stopping the vehicles of the passengers and checking even their ID Cards. If they see that a Shia is there in a car then they kill him on the spot. So consequently the Shites are adopting a very long route to reach Peshawar via Rawalpindi. Though the distance between Kohat and Peshawar is about 80 km but and one can reach there in one hour but a Shia is bound to adopt hundred of km long route which is about seven hours from Kohat to Rawapindi three hour and then from Rawalpindi to Peshawar three and half hour. For "left blank on purpose" Shites have been using this long route which means wastage of time, money and what not.

Recently four people were killed by Taliban when their van drove past the Taliban area. Several witnesses saw Taliban coming out of the Nasrat Khail Madrasah ambushing the van. This incident further deteriorated the already tense situation in the area. Since they have established their headquarters in the foot hills of Tanda Dam near Kohat, so the sectearian tension is bound to rise.

We have informed the concerned authorities of our country but so far they have done nothing in this respect. Frankly speaking our government has been absolutely failed to do anything.

The only solution to this problem in the opinion of the Shia community is the deployment of US forces in this part of our country. I think there would be hardly any member of the Shia community who does not want the US forces in this area. The Shites have been long waiting for the arrival of US forces against these unhuman fanatics. The deployment of US forces would not only relieve the Shites of this problem but it would also serve US purpose of eliminating the Terrorists from this part of the Globe...."

This is but one example from inside Pakistan as to how bad things are there. My point to those outside of Pakistan having opinions does not say you don't have a right to any or all opinions, pro or con. I am simply saying some who are outside of Pakistan just don't know how bad things are, Muslims murdering innocent Muslims, inside Pakistan, where NATO and the Pak military are not involved whatsoever, as explained here.

It is long past time to face the criminal actions of the Taliban and Al Qaida, both inside Pakistan and inside Afghanistan, and have all people who want law, order, security, and democracy to stand up for their country and support both their police, their native military, and the allies in the form of NATO, who are there by UN Mandate, which some writers in this form are oblivious to.

I again remind all readers of this posting that Pakistan IS an AFFILIATE of NATO which gives Paksitan a seat at the table and both military and economic benefits which flow to Pakistan BECAUSE this nation is an affiliate of NATO.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "all of them" What is said is that the Taliban terrorists and al Qaida need to be stopped from the murders and mayhem they have been allowed to spread and do against fellow, minority sect Muslims, once and for all, forever. Stop them. This is interreligious genocide.

And I am all for stopping the Taliban, but what IK and alot of us advocate is that a lot of people who are influenced by the Taliban or support them, do it out of ignorance and lack of social/economic opportunities. Pak Army is operating many rehabilitation centers in the Swat valley, where the young boys and men who were formerly in the cadres of Taliban, are educated and assimilated back into the society.

These people were just misled to believe in the Taliban's agenda, but with a little bit of foresight and patience, are being turned into productive members of the society.

This is what IK suggests. Differentiate the naive followers from the hardcore leaders, turn them to your side, thus the support of the local populace behind you, and then go for the hardcore militants. If you cut off the head, the body will stop functioning by itself.

Last edited:
More nonsense from Imran Khan.

Talk to the Taliban. We did that 3 times already. Each time they broke their promise and tried to conquer more territory until they were pushed back from SWAT and other regions.

The only way to you get a handle on this situation is bite the bullet and wage an un-relenting war against these animals.

Turkey did the same thing to the Kurds.
Jordan did the same thing against PLO.
Algeria did the same thing against the GIA.
Colombia did the same thing against FARC.
Mexico is currently doing the same thing against the Cartels.

Can you Imagine the Mexican President negotiating with the Cartels?

These Tribal Animals are nothing more than brainwashed criminals who need to be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth.

HOw are you so sure that they broke the promise...we might hve stabbed them after making a promise...we dont know the real truth...and bro we hve to to talk and negotiate with them...we can never win war from them....they are comming in our society now..becoming part of us...they are also muslims...we should not kill them...they never wanted to kill us...before we attacked them there was not a single attack on pakistan by taliban...we attacked them they backfire..

Even when I put the raw truth in front of you excuses and avoidance of the hard facts remain. The madrassas are being used to train children, children, to be suicide bombers. The process of terrorism is not a casual thing. The terrorists who committed 911 were highly educated...in Western universiteis and flight schools no less!

Re-education centers are of course OK and welcome. But the numbers of Taliban organized into fighting teams and units are not petty nor can anyone wish them away.

Al Qaida fund, arm, and train the Taliban.

This is all driven by a heretical version of Islam, religion. That is the root problem, bloody false use of a religion to justify attempts at a religious dictatorship such as Afghanistan formerly had.

WTH???? yar seriously do you really think that, looking at present political situation, Musharraf got a chance to win elections????? :hitwall::hitwall:

I also like Mush for some of his work.I also dislike Mush for some of his work.But yeah he was hella better than PML-N,PPP or MQM etc etc.But right now He don't even have a slightest of chance of coming into power.It will take time for his party to get matured etc but for God's sake..What do you want?? Yeah right..2013 elections and PML-N winning the elections right????:hitwall:

As I said..Imran Khan is the best available politician in Pakistan. And your favorite Musharraf himself said that in ALL the politicians ,Imran khan is the best and not a hypocrite....So don't be stubborn and choose for the 'better' available option.Musharraf ain't going to win 2013 elections..!!:pakistan:

Man i agree with you but as far as winning election! lmao bro if PMLQ can be the third big political party then t APML could be! Pakistan is full of surprise! count me on this if you take every post of mine i have been proven right! so far, i talk less and read more, i control my emotions and think from my head instead of my heart~! now you must be having a smile lol, Well Imran has no chance in the eyes of Army and if Army doesn't want it then no one can enter! we don't have situation like BB assasination which will get votes like PPP did in 2008! USA, UAE SAUDIA, ARMY all are backing Musharraf! and plus once he enter then we will see how many people work with him or against him! everyone has their opinion! my opinion is Musharraf will have a good chance since! many are supporting Musharraf, covertly. Lets see! JUI will support him once he is in they have always! they only need their section! PMLQ? well they have a policy of being distant from Musharraf but they are created by him! even Musharraf didn't like drone attacks this is why we only had 9 in his all years, So let not go there because i know many people will like to say that every party is against Musharraf! but in reality if you look at it! NO, everyone is point scoring on Musharraf same as it was done on Bhutto in 80s and 90s! just to give you some flashbacks! Chitral! PMLQ MNA offered Musharraf to go from Chitral since it will be his sweap out set! and he will definatly win from there, PMLQ is being distant and they want to recreat their image from QATIL league toQ league again! PMLF was mad by Army again for Musharraf. they hinted clearly by having same name then they went on saying if Musharraf wanna join we will be ok then in the end they said np byes and now no one talk about dharray of PML but funny thing is it still exist and PMLQ is assosiated with it, Sheikh rasheed is with them but he went solo? did you ever think why? just think hard! PMLQ say we if you wanna start artical 6 then start from ayub! because it get all in including ZA BHUTTO to Nawaz to CJ IFTIKHAR dijal, so who are they siding? no one said that they will impose artical six on PMLQ but they only talk about one guy Musharraf but then why everyone go back to Ayub khan? why not they first M LAW in 50s did you think about it? so basically they are working with Musharraf! lastly Musharraf has time to gain his respect and he has gainsed many! let me give you some more facts that people say ARMY abandon Musharraf? it make me laugh that how good Musharraf is playing and his opponents doesnt really know how much blow they will get! the moment he will enter Pakistan! do you know that Musharraf was living in COAS house till mar 2009? means KIYANI took office in 2007 and since then Musharraf was living in KIYANI official residence! till he left country in 2009! this is again a show of power and support! MQM i shouldnt say anything! i mean even if Musharraf land in Karachi im sure he will pull 200,000 to 300,000 supporters from Karachi and let me assure they half of them will be MQM supporters! UAE told GOP recently to make a political come back for Musharraf! second Saudia also said this in news some months back! third UK was paying 20,000 pounds a day for his security! every thing im saying please google it, USA will not dare saying anything this is why he isn't asking direct help from USA or i must say at all help since he knows that USA is also on his side! but if USA speak openly like before then he is again called a stooge sadly which he isn't! now lets see the result! JUI with him PMLQ recently showed their support and are with him! MQM is with him! PMLF is with him! Saudi is with him, UAE is with him, UK is with him, USA is with him and mostly Allah is with him, Army is totally with him, they have lost more then anyone after his depart! now we need Public which is also giving or showing their support for him! now two problems courts and media! both are against him but recently JWP sehzan bugti was kick in his balls by army and proved Musharraf right, we have many things to strongly believe that he has pretty fair chances in coming to party! i mean come on man even ZAID HAMID also supported him even after his depart and because the situation was against musharraf supporters, this is why everyone took their hand off for a time being, even today i was listening to one of his last month interview where he was parising Musharraf time. i mean look at all the angles then make a point, now with all due respect to all who doesnt Support Musharraf, don't take this guy easy push over, sorry guys this post of mine will be disorganized because i posted as i thought so i didn't have time to put everything as i suppose to in perfect order and any spell mistakes or gramer please forgive me since im not gonna read it again because i have to go. i hope you guys enjoy it :china::pakistan::usflag: :police:

Even when I put the raw truth in front of you excuses and avoidance of the hard facts remain. The madrassas are being used to train children, children, to be suicide bombers. The process of terrorism is not a casual thing. The terrorists who committed 911 were highly educated...in Western universiteis and flight schools no less!

Re-education centers are of course OK and welcome. But the numbers of Taliban organized into fighting teams and units are not petty nor can anyone wish them away.

Al Qaida fund, arm, and train the Taliban.

This is all driven by a heretical version of Islam, religion. That is the root problem, bloody false use of a religion to justify attempts at a religious dictatorship such as Afghanistan formerly had.

brother you need balls to change this system and no one has balls in our political system beside one guy which is Musharraf, i mean this is exactly everyone got against him because he tried to put check on madressas and other stuff because he always said that some causes are beyond your self cause and you have to think above you size sometimes for the better good of future, trust me no one will put their hand on zia introduced system beside anyother military man, at this time we have Musharraf, again i support ZIA for what he did in 80s since it was the right tihing for Pakistan when we had USSR knocking on our west! you had to take extra steps and ZIA did. so lets not get into this, but lets support right people to get ride of old system. it's like window 2000 was good back in 2000 but i have no right to complain that why did you buy computer in 2000 with windows 2000 since today we are using vista system or windows 7! what i should argue with you is that lets replace this! ZIA did exactly what was needed back in 2000 it was Nawaz who fked everything up then Musharraf did what exactly what was needed in his time but it was political parties who fked everything up! for example 2002-2007 only 9 drone attacks with 20 civilians and 29 terrorist and from 2008-2010, 2000 plus civilians and less then 50 terrorist! dead, army and Musharraf know how to use the system or USA but civilians don't! because they are total sell out! :pakistan:

You are partially right. But I thought the best person to get things lined up was Benazir Bhutto, whose murder is still being investigated.

Actual Medical Report fm 2007 of murder of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following Report was directly e-mailed to me (American Eagle) from Rawalpindi shortly after the assassination of Ms. Bhutto in Lahore, in 2007:

"On 27-12-2007 at approximately 5.35 p.m. a female patient was brought in Accident & Emergency Department of Rawalpindi General Hospital, Rawalpindi. She was brough to the Rescuscitation Room and was received by Dr. Aurangzeb Khan and Dr. Saeeda of Surgical Unit-II. This patient was identified as Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto.

Dr. Habib Ahmad Khan, Medical Superintendent RGH also arrived immediately.

The condition appreciate at the time of receiving the patient was as follows -

The patient was pulseless and was not breathing. She was markedly pale. Her pupils were fixed, dilated and non reacting to light. A wound was present on the right temporoparietal region through which blood was trickling down and whitish material which looked like brain mater was visible in the wound. Her clothes were soaked with blood.

Immediately cardiopulmonary resuscitation was started. She was ventilated by Ambu bag and within a minute was intubated with endotracheal tube, blood mixed with secretions was noticed in the throat, that was suctioned out before intubation. External cardiac compression were started. A cannula was passed in her right hand and intravenous fluids were pushed in. Inj. adrenaline was given.

No response was seen. Patient was shifted to emergency operation theatre while resuscitation was continued.

In operation theatre Dr. Arshad, Anaesthetist joined the team. Prof Mussadiq Khan also joined the team at 5.50 PM. As external cardiac masssage was not leading to any success therefore open cardiac massage was stared via left antero-lateral thoractomy. No blood was seen in the left thoracic cavity or the pericardium. There was no cardiac muscular activity seen.

Artifician assisted ventilation, internal cardiac massage and intravenous fluid resuscitation was continued. She was given intra cardiac adrenaline, calcium fluconate. These drugs along with sodium bicarbonate were also repeated intravenously.

Though no cardiac activity was seen but in order to treat fine ventricular fibrillation, electrical defibrillation was carried out. No cardiac response was seen.

Prof. Azam Yusuf and Dr. Qudsia had also joined the resuscitation team.

Pupils were fixed and dilated, no evidence of any cardiac or respiratory activiyt was observed. ECG showed no electrical activiyt.

At 6.16 p.m. it was decided to stop resusciation and patient was declared dead. The thoracotomy wound was closed. Fractured rib due to resuscitative thoracotomy was noticed.

Prof. Arif Malik and Prof Saleem also reached by then."

I have other medical details which I choose to admit here.

This two page medical report was gined by:

Prof Mohammad Mussadiq Khan
FACS, DABS, FCPS
Principal/Professor of Surgery
RMC/Allied Hospital, Rawalpindi

Dr. Habib Ahmad Khan
Medical Superintendent
Rawalpindi General Hospital
Rawalpindi

Prof. Azam Yusuf, FRCS, FCPS
Professor of Surgery
Head of Surgical Unit-II
Rawalpindi

Dr. Aurangzeb Khan FCPS
Registrar S. U II
Rawalpindi

Dr. Saeeda Yasmin
Post graduate Resident
Surgical Unit-II
Rawalpindi

Dr. Qudsiya Anjum Qureshi FCPS
Anaesthetist
Rawalpindi

Dr. Nasir Khan FCPS
Assistant Professor Radiology
Rawalpindi

The purpose and point of this posting is the raw murder of one who I admired as a potentially electable President of Pakistan who advocated democracy for her people. Investigations continue to this day as to "who" the assassins were. These are facts of a horrible nature of the hand of al Qaida and the Taliban who warned Ms. Bhutto that they would "get her" which they did!

Back
Top Bottom