What's new

Imran Khan upset article - cant run PTI - Najam sethi lashes at Imran Khan

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan upset over Im the dim article - Najam sethi '

Najam sethi says that the article has made Imran Khan a laughing stock in his goray friends , behind all the accusations by Imran Khan this is the real deal .. he has asked him to stop writing this article
He says Imran khan has really lost it and cant run PTI

Imran Khan upset over Im the dim article - Najam sethi '

Najam sethi says that the article has made Imran Khan a laughing stock in his goray friends , behind all the accusations by Imran Khan this is the real deal .. he has asked him to stop writing this article
He says Imran khan has really lost it and cant run PTI

Is there any weight in what Terrorist's [BLA] active supporter talks about. Do you know who Najam is a man whose name was on the list of men to be to be hanged by Army but zia gave immensity weirdly to this chap and few of his associates. Try reading his background profile. Do you people remember London Group? Insurgency against Army its Agencies led by this very chap and associates. Really mqmErs are trying hard against IK and always fail Heh.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any weight in what Terrorist's [BLA] active supporter talks about. Do you know who Najam is a man whose name was on the list of men to be to be hanged by Army but zia gave immensity weirdly to this chap and few of his associates. Try reading his background profile.

image.jpg

Zia the same scum bag general who got this country in this mess ?

Zia the same scum bag general who got this country in this mess ?

More than 1 man is responsible for this mess starts with zia No 1 include Gen hameed gul and entire political lot from 80's 90's. If this najam was hanged you would not have seen BLA's survival days Pak Army should have eradicated this terrorist by all means...BLA has become TTP of Balochistan I will never underestimate them....anyways najam has no credibility there is a case against him in courts to reopen against him for trial and hang him for treason and terrorism in Balochistan...for some reason no judge is will to reopen it nor govt.

More than 1 man is responsible for this mess starts with zia No 1 include Gen hameed gul and entire political lot from 80's 90's. If this najam was hanged you would not have seen BLA's survival days Pak Army should have eradicated this terrorist by all means...BLA has become TTP of Balochistan I will never underestimate them....anyways najam has no credibility there is a case against him in courts to reopen against him for trial and hang him for treason and terrorism in Balochistan...for some reason no judge is will to reopen it nor govt.

there was no political leader ship in 80's it was dictatorship era .. most politicians were in jail or exile

he is journalist not a politician works for the largest media ..with huge viewership what are you talking about no credibility

there was no political leader ship in 80's it was dictatorship era .. most politicians were in jail or exile

he is journalist not a politician works for the largest media ..with huge viewership what are you talking about no credibility

Heh sian who brought mqm and all pml-n were with zia mom-in...in 90's you know political parties and their leadership were clearly known.

I don't care if he is so called journalist...the fact remains he is LBA terrorists supporter and have supported them he was to be hanged but got saved the case is in the court to petitions to reopen it. What huge viewership there are more than 10 news channels and their viewer database is larger as well still there is no credibility of this man his program is just halka pulka entertainment to give bad name to Armed Forces of Pakistan and their Agencies.

Heh sian who brought mqm and all pml-n were with zia mom-in...in 90's you know political parties and their leadership were clearly known.

I don't care if he is so called journalist...the fact remains he is LBA terrorists supporter and have supported them he was to be hanged but got saved the case is in the court to petitions to reopen it. What huge viewership there are more than 10 news channels and their viewer database is larger as well still there is no credibility of this man his program is just halka pulka entertainment to give bad name to Armed Forces of Pakistan and their Agencies.

a few days back najam sethi was so hot favourite liked & a learned journalist when he was bashing MQM and Altaf .. suddenly he becomes a ghaddar when his paper writes about im da d1ck ... thats some standard we have here.

As for credibility and journalism geo runs a multi million dollar channel , they know a lot more than you , he is heard across pakistan

a few days back najam sethi was so hot favourite liked & a learned journalist when he was bashing MQM and Altaf .. suddenly he becomes a ghaddar when his paper writes about im da d1ck ... thats some standard we have here.

As for credibility and journalism geo runs a multi million dollar channel , they know a lot more than you , he is heard across pakistan

sian if you love him by all means love him...the fact can't be changed he supported and continue to support BLA terrorists for an independent Balochistan that is enough reason to hate him in other words or throw him out where ever one finds him. Obviously he was/is ghaddar if you had read his background profile but you did not know before i so will discount you were unaware now you are aware do some research and than if you still want to love him just because he excellently bash IK...still who care...Listen i have honestly not seen his tv program for 2 years because of his BS and i have blocked Geo in my home nobody switches to geo or any channel related to geo...standad news channels are Ary, Jaag, and couple others but that is for headlines...rest of the day NatGeography, Discovery, CN is what we enjoy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom