What's new

Imran Khan to send his party’s delegation to study developments in Bihar

Imran Khan has lately begun to act like he is the Prime Minister of Pakistan and it sounds weird sending 'delegation'. Damn he is desperate for power. Still can't say anything about the elections but according to many reports, PML-N is the favorite.

One thing is certain in the sub-continent.. $$ speaks and Party leaderships are like family heirlooms.. Doubt if he is gonna win something worthwhile to thrust pakistani policy as per his will..

Imran Khan has lately begun to act like he is the Prime Minister of Pakistan and it sounds weird sending 'delegation'. Damn he is desperate for power. Still can't say anything about the elections but according to many reports, PML-N is the favorite.

I tend to differ, homework for reforms is done before elections.. Unfortunately in Pakistan political parties don not practice this, for the very reason parties are undirected when they come into the power, they have no plan whatsoever.

I tend to differ, homework for reforms is done before elections.. Unfortunately in Pakistan political parties don not practice this, for the very reason parties are undirected when they come into the power, they have no plan whatsoever.

He has been planning and doing paper work for 15 years. Its time Khan saab moves on and tries to actually win the elections....

Why Bihar? They should have chosen any other state to learn from...
Gujarat for economic growth or Kerala for its high standard of living, but why Bihar?

Because bihar was known for crimes and poverty, unlike gujarath which had the industrial tradition and base to build up on and kerala which also is the same, the standard of living, social equality etc were there from decades. Nithish had to start from zero and he has done wonders.

Some people don't understand this; third parties are making billions out of our conflicts. Instead of pouring billions into defence budgets, it would be wise to invest more into our people - to make them live a prosperous life and once you do that, you get billions in tax returns which could then be directed to enhance our defence capabilities.

100% agree mate......why r we fighting......we got our own states....our own problems......and then we compound our problems by fighting against each other...........c why we were under british imperialism for 200 years.

I failed to understand how sending in your delegation (party related) to a foreign land makes you desperate for power?

PMLN is not the favourite, they're trying to make it the favourite.

Not a bad step. Bihar was lawless completely under Lalu. A culture of violence and lawlessness had developed there. Nitish has curbed it to a good extent. I will not say great extent, because it takes 15 years to undo a culture bred for 10 years. So there is a long way to go, but Nitish is working it no doubt.

Something for PTI to learn?

He has been planning and doing paper work for 15 years. Its time Khan saab moves on and tries to actually win the elections....

There's always a room for improvements, how to execute a plan is a different entity anyway.. I think he's trying his level best to perform good at elections, a lot depends on Awam. I wish there were such a charm that once swallowed enforce people to understand the purpose of elections!

Do you have any other modus operandi, more effective?

Why Bihar? They should have chosen any other state to learn from...
Gujarat for economic growth or Kerala for its high standard of living, but why Bihar?
because bihar is a developing state and and has the same problems as that of a developing nation like pakistan.the cm nitish kumar has taken many steps to curb the problems,and maybe imran khan wanted to learn from that

Bihar is the capital of indian Gods.... Ram, hanumaan, shiva etc etc all lived near and around bihar.... When they left planet earth the british and roman (atlantis blood) made bihar poor.... The atlantis blood the one (britishers) who created congress.... When rama empire defeated evil atlantis empire than Atlantis declared one day a roman will rule india (sonia gandhi).... Recently this roman tried to attack ramsethu bridge.... People wont understand.... Congress is anti india.... I hope people knew that when mahatma gandhi called for biggest rally than this congress the one who opposed it.... (people forgoten history).... It was a congress who wrote Bhagat singh a Hindu (in a way calling him terrorists and same time telling he was hindu).... Its the congress who rules many terrorist organization (few of the ruled by our neighbour for their intrest).... Congress the one who done serial blast in IPL to give lalit modi a warning who messed with shashi throor.... (there are many events to mention) Trust me that chidambaram and digvijay are the real threat to india.... Congress is just a tool of atlantis empire.... Congress is symbol of poverty. Sonia gandhi a real roman evil.... But dont worry.... In Golden age only good DNA will survive.... Bad karmic will vanish....

Bihar is the capital of indian Gods.... Ram, hanumaan, shiva etc etc all lived near and around bihar.... When they left planet earth the british and roman (atlantis blood) made bihar poor.... The atlantis blood the one (britishers) who created congress.... When rama empire defeated evil atlantis empire than Atlantis declared one day a roman will rule india (sonia gandhi).... Recently this roman tried to attack ramsethu bridge.... People wont understand.... Congress is anti india.... I hope people knew that when mahatma gandhi called for biggest rally than this congress the one who opposed it.... (people forgoten history).... It was a congress who wrote Bhagat singh a Hindu (in a way calling him terrorists and same time telling he was hindu).... Its the congress who rules many terrorist organization (few of the ruled by our neighbour for their intrest).... Congress the one who done serial blast in IPL to give lalit modi a warning who messed with shashi throor.... (there are many events to mention) Trust me that chidambaram and digvijay are the real threat to india.... Congress is just a tool of atlantis empire.... Congress is symbol of poverty. Sonia gandhi a real roman evil.... But dont worry.... In Golden age only good DNA will survive.... Bad karmic will vanish....

keep your congress hatred out of this please.

I failed to understand how sending in your delegation (party related) to a foreign land makes you desperate for power?

PMLN is not the favourite, they're trying to make it the favourite.

Punjab counts the most in the elections. PML-N have been favorites before and now continue to dominate. Whether you like it or not, but one has to accept. PTI may have created a wedge, but its far too little. Still a lot of work is there to do ahead of them....

Lets get back to the topic. Imran Khan did not need to visit India. Tell me one good reason for his recent visit ? If you can't answer this, one will continue to wonder why this is his 2nd trip in a month ? The fact is votes will have to come from Pakistan therefore i don't see his visits being necessary. We all know he is a big fan of Nitish Kumar but the trip doesn't seem to reflect that it was that purpose. As far as i can see, and i don't know if you agree with this, his visit is like our politicians visiting America to gain moral support and publicity. He is clearly showing desperation. Getting personal on others (opponents) and forming a sort of APC in the so called 'Tehreek e Insaaf'. In a nutshell, he is making moves, no one ever thought he would make.

Back
Top Bottom