What's new

Imran Khan to lead a national government under army direction

To be a Jew the mother must be a Jew; never mind what the father is. And the Zionists keep a close track of their seeds. Interestingly, for the last few decades they have been claiming the Indian Mizos to be a lost Jewish tribe. Actually 15 Mizo families were taken to Israel and settled there about 20 years back. So we have a problem here for IK. Let us not forget Jemima's family is very powerful with international clout. And agreements between parents hardly matter when the kids grow up. Problem indeed for IK.

yes, who cares about his boys...they will grow and do whatever they want to do.....

IK has also said that its the greatest regret of his life, not to have his children with him, but he is assure that Jemima is taking good care of them, and the other love child as well...

1.Monica, daughter of Nobel laureate Dr Yunus, was taken away by her Jew mom. And the girl has been brought up a Jew, much to the disgust of Yunus'es conservative Muslim family.

2. A child will take after the parent who brings him up. Environment during childhood is crucial. And Jemima's family is powerful and are considered a top family in the Zionist world. IK would be stupid to expect they will bring up his kids to be Muslims!! If the love child was not born of a Jewish girl then that child will not be a Jew.

3. The Jewish race suffers biologically because they have been intermarrying among themselves for millenniums. I believe their women suffer from a particular disease because of this. But I do not know the details. Therefore, as a policy they set their girls on brilliant potential young men of other races. They need the seeds.

4. IK should get a strong healthy Pakistani girl to marry and produce children. And he should do this fast before he looses virility.

he is way over it, he said he aint marrying again. he said I dont have time to raise a family...

he is way over it, he said he aint marrying again. he said I dont have time to raise a family...

Meanwhile the Jews have what they wanted - strong seeds, courtesy Khan Saab.

Imran Khan to lead a national government under army direction.

Sounds exactly like "for power, will do anything".

1.Monica, daughter of Nobel laureate Dr Yunus, was taken away by her Jew mom. And the girl has been brought up a Jew, much to the disgust of Yunus'es conservative Muslim family.

2. A child will take after the parent who brings him up. Environment during childhood is crucial. And Jemima's family is powerful and are considered a top family in the Zionist world. IK would be stupid to expect they will bring up his kids to be Muslims!! If the love child was not born of a Jewish girl then that child will not be a Jew.

3. The Jewish race suffers biologically because they have been intermarrying among themselves for millenniums. I believe their women suffer from a particular disease because of this. But I do not know the details. Therefore, as a policy they set their girls on brilliant potential young men of other races. They need the seeds.

4. IK should get a strong healthy Pakistani girl to marry and produce children. And he should do this fast before he looses virility.

let them do what they want...you cannot stop it.

Back
Top Bottom