What's new

Imran Khan to hold talks with Swat militants

The op is from 2009!anyway though,I think the best chance Pakistan has, is to have talks with the taliban and allow them to govern swat the way they want.Hopefully this will spread throughout Pakistan and we will make gains in socioeconomic prosperity.Eventually Pakistan will realize who its real enemy is....IT SELF!Time for reform my friends

The op is from 2009!anyway though,I think the best chance Pakistan has, is to have talks with the taliban and allow them to govern swat the way they want.Hopefully this will spread throughout Pakistan and we will make gains in socioeconomic prosperity.Eventually Pakistan will realize who its real enemy is....IT SELF!Time for reform my friends

They also want to govern the rest of Pakistan that way. And their next request will be to govern the USA that way. Should we accept?

They also want to govern the rest of Pakistan that way. And their next request will be to govern the USA that way. Should we accept?

I don't object to any of this,better then having a modern capitalist state imo.

Eh? Your location flag points to the biggest capitalist system in the world.

of course,did you think I was referring to Pakistan:lol:??I am referring to capitalism in general,as is in its current state.

brother,my flags only represent my location and origin,that is all.

of course,did you think I was referring to Pakistan:lol:??I am referring to capitalism in general,as is in its current state.

brother,my flags only represent my location and origin,that is all.

Capitalism works. Under a TTP style monetary policy, you'd be restricted to growing poppy for them or smuggling. That's your economy if you let TTP take over.

Capitalism works. Under a TTP style monetary policy, you'd be restricted to growing poppy for them or smuggling. That's your economy if you let TTP take over.
I think you're jumping to conclusions,the Taliban never openly admitted to having any part in the opium trade.the same sources that claim they do,also include ISI as a collaborator.I think you're jumping to conclusions because:
1.the taliban never admitted any claim in the opium trade
2.even if they did;who is to say that they will continue to produce it once they're not internationally sanctioned as a terrorist group.

Back
Top Bottom