What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

He should've stoped at "behayaee"/"fahashi" being a cause, instead of describing women clothes.

Let the women decide what they want to wear or not, be it foreign Arabic burqa or foreign Western jeans. Why do you want to control women's clothing choices.

You have a good point there, both are foreign according to my argument. I really don't but I do want to ensure Pakistani culture remains dominant and if there is an area we should lets say "promote" then we should.

Mardo ko chaye apni nazro ki hifazat karey

Aurto ko chaye parda karey

There are hadees sharif also on this
74417799_2612296452191883_2182316794843234304_n.jpg

Currently no one wants to follow islam and if someone reminds about the islamic laws then all guns on him. Media is curse for us and we are going towards our destruction it's just matter of time.

I'm not a feminist but I don't know which reality some of the people in this thread are living in. Women in Pakistan are some of the most modestly dressed in the world. On the streets you hardly even see a woman. So why are raped still happening?

Sexualized media, movies, sexist jokes and p0*n also comes under the umbrella of vulgarity my friend.

Basically you're saying that because all the men are watching vulgarity, the women have to wear burkha? That doesn't sound very fair and it doesn't sound very honorable.

It's cowardly tbh, the men in society are too much to handle so let's bash the women for these crimes instead.

The proof is in the pudding, the number of rapes in any western country in a day is more than total rapes in KSA in a year.

That is a very silly thing to say. Do you know how many maids, cleaners, underclass are raped in KSA?? Just because people turn a blind eye you think it's a problem solved?

If anything KSA proves that full niqab, full ban on all flesh on media still cannot fix this problem.

I think everybody from mullahs to liberals need to accept the fact that we live in an information age. There is no way to hide access to anything. Vulgarity and extremism is accessible whether you like it or not - you choose to either prepare your society to handle it or you put your head in the sand and tell all the women to hide.

1. Even one said no, even many said no, point is she won't be the first or the last one given his personality and openness of British society.

Doesn't matter if there were more standing in line. Did he rape the scantly clad ladies who said no to him?

2. I don't know what he would have done or not done in different circumstances. I am not a God to know about someone's mind.

Not about being God. He has put forth a claim, he needs to back it up.

He might have done this but the victim did not come forward due to fear or something else, who knows??

Let's not forget who the real victim would have been in this hypothetical scenario according to him; himself. That hypothetical immodest woman was asking for it, it was her fault.

He might have not done this despite urges due to fears, who knows?? It is the matter between him, the affected party, and God.

So a man can control his supposedly natural urges against these immodest women?

His stance is my matter, I am the affected party and so are you. He is a supposedly educated man leading a country of 220 million people. He is putting forth idiotic statements which are not only factually incorrect but will result in the further subjugation and humiliation of the very people he is too incompetent to protect, the women whose lives have already been shattered. He is either a halfwit or a snake who is presenting excuses for the filth who have raped his own mothers, sisters, and daughters.

Mardo ko chaye apni nazro ki hifazat karey

Aurto ko chaye parda karey

There are hadees sharif also on this
View attachment 732394

Currently no one wants to follow islam and if someone reminds about the islamic laws then all guns on him. Media is curse for us and we are going towards our destruction it's just matter of time.

And then he (S.A.W) not only let his wives and daughters exit their houses but also conduct business, participate in wars, give religious sermons? Take this mullah concocted garbage elsewhere please.

Basically you're saying that because all the men are watching vulgarity, the women have to wear burkha? That doesn't sound very fair and it doesn't sound very honorable.
Don't make things out of thin air you easy peazy. Seems like consuming too much p0*n has crippled you comprehension abilities.

Just admit your a beta male without the guts to address the real issue.
Don't make things out of thin air you easy peazy. Seems like consuming too much p0*n has crippled you comprehension abilities.

You're the one saying because vulgarity is on the rise rapes are increasing. I'm telling you that women are more covered than ever in Pakistan. It is men that are crossing the limits but as usual you're all focused on blaming women .

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the one saying because vulgarity is on the rise rapes are increasing. I'm telling you that women are more covered than ever in Pakistan. It is men that are crossing the limits but as usual you're all focused on blaming women .
You're again making things out of thin air. Tell me where in the following post did I make any remote reference regarding women??

"Sexualized media, movies, sexist jokes and p0*n also comes under the umbrella of vulgarity my friend."

You're again making things out of thin air. Tell me where in the following post did I make any remote reference regarding women??

"Sexualized media, movies, sexist jokes and p0*n also comes under the umbrella of vulgarity my friend."

The problem with pseudo Western feminists of Pakistan/India is that they want to wear Western clothes but unlike Western women they don't want to sleep with men before marriage.

I am only responding to what you are posting.

The post I quoted was you, replying to someone who said women don't dress vulgar in Pakistan - saying vulgarity exists elsewhere. What you haven't explained is why that is women's fault?

I'm not a feminist but I don't know which reality some of the people in this thread are living in. Women in Pakistan are some of the most modestly dressed in the world. On the streets you hardly even see a woman. So why are raped still happening?

It's cowardly tbh, the men in society are too much to handle so let's bash the women for these crimes instead.

That is a very silly thing to say. Do you know how many maids, cleaners, underclass are raped in KSA?? Just because people turn a blind eye you think it's a problem solved?

If anything KSA proves that full niqab, full ban on all flesh on media still cannot fix this problem.

I think everybody from mullahs to liberals need to accept the fact that we live in an information age. There is no way to hide access to anything. Vulgarity and extremism is accessible whether you like it or not - you choose to either prepare your society to handle it or you put your head in the sand and tell all the women to hide.
"Most" men are not predators. "Most" men will abstain given the opportunity.
Of those "most" few may take a chance given the circumstance or vulnerability.
Confined spaces, otherness and "natural" desires mandate a coercive thought process... suppressing innate human instinct, male instinct, for which nature has made a human male forever green... be it procreation or recreation.
Effeminate men showing platonic affection, friendship and work ethic is what is sought from a greater majority. Perennially tamed existence or a perpetual test of ethics and mores.

So yes as confined spaces harbor more gender rich environments... so will the cases of harassment, exploitation and fleeting consent... where some do, under duress, perceived appreciation, workplace accolades, promotions or as it mostly happens, remorse!

Predators though will seek out every angle and for them even social barriers are just an added obstacle. As it stands even a locked door is merely an impediment, a much needed one, but meaningless to those unconcerned.

Just admit your a beta male without the guts to address the real issue.

You are beyond hope.

Let's not forget who the real victim would have been in this hypothetical scenario according to him; himself. That hypothetical immodest woman was asking for it, it was her fault.
Did he say that a rapist is a victim of rape?? I may have missed something.
Doesn't matter if there were more standing in line. Did he rape the scantly clad ladies who said no to him?
Mujhe nahi pata bhai us se puch le.
Not about being God. He has put forth a claim, he needs to back it up.
Then ask him what he did in his prime time. I am not a "thekedaar" of someone's personal life.
So a man can control his supposedly natural urges against these immodest women?
Of course. When people can control their urge of eating/drinking for 12-15 hours in harsh summers, this is a lot easier.
I am the affected party
I don't know how are you the affected party if a nobody raped a nobody thousands of miles away unless he raped you or one of your closed ones.

looks like qadiyani hurt because no muslim can say what you just said. Man are you even a muslim disrespecting hadees sharif? dont know what quality admin seen in you just because having big mouth? I have just reported you.

Which business? and which war? where you have read this? share your source

Or....

Have you heard of the Battle of the Camel? Maybe about Hazrat Khadeejah's employment of the Prophet (S.A.W)? Where was the Caravan coming from when those slanderous comments were made against Hazrat Aisha? Who did the Prophet (S.A.W) tell the Muslims to consult in his (S.A.W) absence? Who did the Muslims, including the first two Caliphs, consult after the Prophet's (S.A.W) death? What did Hazrat Aisha give public lectures about? Who gave that public speech when Hazrat Usman mistreated Ammar ibn Yasir? The funny part is that your false claim was raised against one of them in her life, do you know who and at what occasion?

Furthermore, do you know that thousands upon thousands of Ahadeeth are unanimously considered false? Because you see, deceivers like you have always existed.

A few more examples of women in public beyond the household of the Prophet (S.A.W):

1) Umma Umara at the Battle of Uhad. Got wounded while protecting the Prophet (S.A.W) with a sword in her hand.
2) Khawla bint al-Azwar in countless battles. Was compared to Hazrat Khalid bin Walid in her fighting prowess.
3) Al-Shifa bint Abdullah. The market controller appointed by Hazrat Umar. Also the one who famously disputed Hazrat Umar's decree in public. Hazrat Umar conceeded.

Clearly you are a deceiver and a liar. One who has no clue about Islam and peddles false Ahadeeth to deliberately ruin it.

PS: Do you know the sin of calling a Muslim anything else?

What context was this Ayat revealed in?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom