What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

There is a reason why everyone tries to out do the other in what is their "perception" of good, decent and moral. The problem with western thought is the context... context is lost on innuendo, grandstanding and projection.
A lot of conflicting "values" upend each other.
A competition of genders where grounds must be created for an uneven matchup... or contest. After all why wouldn't women seek what men do or do exactly as men do? It is therefore legislated and catered...

But question is more important than that, who benefits(cui bono) from having women in the workplace? Is it a mandate on mankind to have women compete in same fora? Why surrogate "mothers" in/from third world countries must give birth and rent their bodies to women who otherwise perhaps have better things to do and a profile/silhouette to keep? Or, then raise those kids as nannies, while elite trailblazing women do more important things instead of raising their (un)wanted progeny? Or, when these burdens on planet earth grow old be taken care off in nursing homes?

Family is an obstacle and an individual consumer a prize! How then will you market everything that makes a woman the most prolific consumer? or, objectify the same for men's desires? And women go along, perhaps as inspired, independent and unencumbered... yet, the exact opposite!...
A person can be most easily controlled by his/her desires!

It is about time people start recognizing shysters selling dreams and desires for freedom.

Humanity has literally sleepwalked into serfdom, of corporate good citizenry ... allowing boards and bureaucrats to dictate a lifestyle... allowing them rule and governance in our own homes, above and beyond the purview of a family.

The so utterly detested Islamic jurisprudence on punishments are based on a structured, civilized society as an added deterrence ... and a fitting example set for culprits. Here the more important thing still is that ultimate judgment rests with Almighty and on it's day.
Meaning that a just society can be and is a nobel goal... it's achievement, impossible!

Let us try.

Again: People here try to portray Zina as something normal, like "It's okay when they consent". But for us Muslims consent is not THE value it's A value (looking at you @313ghazi, what kind of Ghazi are you?).

@Iltutmish are you suggesting I portrayed zina as something normal?
Taliban Khan ?

More Im the Dim i think. You don't have to be Taliban to hold incorrect views about rape and the reasons for rape. This attitude of blaming women, how they dress, where they were, if they dared speak to someone or not.

Was Trump Taliban when he was grabbing them by the pussy? Are the Indians who commit rapes on a higher rate than anyone else Taliban? Are They Taliban when they buy and sell videos of rape over whatsapp?

@Iltutmish are you suggesting I portrayed zina as something normal?
Yes. Saying that Pakistan is "majorly cursed" for not having the view that consent negates sins. "Khair hain, kya baat hain?" is the first and final step into degeneration.

1617956727362.png

1617956958299.png

This is the issue.

You have 49% men aged 15-49 who have never married. Imagine the pent up frustration of not being sexually active. That brings along mental issues, they'll screw anything that moves.

Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey 2017-18 [FR354] (dhsprogram.com)

all liberals, confused pakistani wanna be western, media which throw away dupatta even from news anchors to show how respectful they are. Are upset with imran khan on this.

Its amazed me how ppl mind works. they want islam but dont want to follow islam

they want islamic country but would like to follow thw culture of western country

Yes. Saying that Pakistan is "majorly cursed" for not having the view that consent negates sins. "Khair hain, kya baat hain?" is the first and final step into degeneration.

Ok, so you've taken the time to accuse me of something, can you please show me the post, or posts where i said that. If you can't, i think i'm owed an apology.

Are you now comparing consensual sex and rape? This country is majorly cursed.
@313ghazi
You called it „consensual sex“ and portrayed it like it’s nothing bad because consent. Can we agree that both things are bad? Why are Pakistanis cursed for this?
Its amazed me how ppl mind works. they want islam but dont want to follow islam
They blame Islam for their own degenerate behavior. Nobody sticks to the rules and then they blame Islam for rapes and murders. Next level mental gymnastics.

@313ghazi
You called it „consensual sex“ and portrayed it like it’s nothing bad because consent. Can we agree that both things are bad? Why are Pakistanis cursed for this?

They blame Islam for their own degenerate behavior. Nobody sticks to the rules and then they blame Islam for rapes and murders. Next level mental gymnastics.

Brother with respect you're now skirting around what you accused me of. I've never been anything but respectful to you, you've accused me of normalising zina. In the post you've quoted I simply asked someone if they are comparing consensual sex with rape. Which part of what i said was normalising zina?

Brother with respect you're now skirting around what you accused me of. I've never been anything but respectful to you, you've accused me of normalising zina. In the post you've quoted I simply asked someone if they are comparing consensual sex with rape. Which part of what i said was normalising zina?
Brother I read the parts again and you are right. Please forgive my exxageration and my hasty judgement. :-(

> And I am one of IK's biggest supporters.
victim blaming and gross generalisation over such heinous act by men can only come from an illitrate, not an oxford graduate PM of a country who spent good time abroad.
there is no justification for harrassment and rape under any circumstances.

Brother I read the parts again and you are right. Please forgive my exxageration and my hasty judgement. :-(

No problem, we're all guilty of doing that from time to time. Sometimes we read what we expect to see rather than what we do so. If you re-read all the posts I've made in this topic, you'll find my only issue with what the PM said was the context it was said within.

As for why I think we're "cursed", we'll that in itself is an exageration on my part, but I think as a society we really lack in discussing sex. If most of our boys know more about it from watching p0rn than from an appropriate educated discussion, that is a problem.

I also think we lack a real dialogue on the struggles of women in our society. Any attempt gets hijacked by femanazi's, religious bigots and externally funded liberals. We don't hear the real voices of our own womenfolk.

There are many women who dress more openly in UAE since there are people from around the world. But you never hear of sexual harrassment cases there, do you?

✂✂✂

I heard they punish rape with castration in Arabia. Is it true?

Back
Top Bottom