What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

Didn't I request not to respond with more stupid statements?

Read that article, then again, then again, keep on repeating until you can understand what is being said in that statement. If you cannot, then enlist someone's help. Until you do, do not respond.
Then don't reply me if you can't handle bitter truths.

It is you who need to be taught everything like an 8yo kid while you keep making judgements out of thin air and twisting narratives according to your own pleasure.

What is your level of education kid?

I dont get how this statement applies to women in Pakistan to begin with.... which women in pakistan is walking around in tank tops or mini skirts out in the public???

I have seen many Pakistani men stare down women in full body coverings (skarf/dabata/etc). Doubt it had anything to do with the clothes the women where wearing since it was extremely modest....

IK should think before he speaks. This doesnt look good at all nor make any sense for him being the leader of Pakistan to comment into this.

Women who roam around in scanty clothes invite rape: Ahmed Deedat 1:50:00

Last edited:
Then don't reply me if you can't handle bitter truths.

It is you who need to be taught everything like an 8yo kid while you keep making judgements out of thin air and twisting narratives according to your own pleasure.

I've never had to do this on this forum. Never thought anyone older than 5 could ever need me to.

"Well his statement directly implies that rape is the fault of the woman because she does not dress modestly. That had she not, there would be no rape. Clearly exonerating the scum of the prime responsibility."

To which you ironically replied, like the toxic 2-bit lackey that you are,

"Well if you're getting a completely different meaning of a clear message, the fault lies on your comprehension skills and not on the messenger."

To which you were given his direct statement from the article,

"He then praised the Islamic concept of purdah - or modesty - as an antidote to that decline, saying it is important to 'keep temptation in check."

Which clearly says that if women practice purdah there would be less rape, i.e. rape happens because the women do not practice purdah, i.e. rape happens because women to do not dress modestly.

To which you, in your complete lack of any ability to string two very basic thoughts together, replied,

"I see nothing wrong in this statement.What's wrong in purdah? Why so much hate for purdah? How is purdah degrading for women?Do you roam naked on roads?"

...............................Is that what was being said? Did I present a problem or any hate for purdah?........Do you often find yourself at the wrong end of ridicule? Do you need help, my friend?

What is your level of education kid?

You keep digging your hole deeper. You don't want to know.

So, as I said, if all you have are idiotic statements which do not make any sense or connection with the very basic debate that you are trying to participate in then please do not respond. Either you are a simpleton or deliberately dishonest. Either way, I have entertained you for more than a week out of compassion. I will not anymore. It is getting increasingly embarrassing.

Last edited:
I've never had to do this on this forum. Never thought anyone older than 5 could ever need me to.

"Well his statement directly implies that rape is the fault of the woman because she does not dress modestly. That had she not, there would be no rape. Clearly exonerating the scum of the prime responsibility."

To which you ironically replied, like the toxic 2-bit lackey that you are,

"Well if you're getting a completely different meaning of a clear message, the fault lies on your comprehension skills and not on the messenger."

To which you were given his direct statement from the article,

"He then praised the Islamic concept of purdah - or modesty - as an antidote to that decline, saying it is important to 'keep temptation in check."

Which clearly says that if women practice purdah there would be less rape, i.e. rape happens because the women do not practice purdah, i.e. rape happens because women to do not dress modestly.

To which you, in your complete lack of any ability to string to very basic thoughts together, replied,

"I see nothing wrong in this statement.What's wrong in purdah? Why so much hate for purdah? How is purdah degrading for women?Do you roam naked on roads?"

...............................Is that what was being said? Did I present a problem or any hate for purdah?........Do you often find yourself at the wrong end of ridicule? Do you need help, my friend?

You keep digging your hole deeper. You don't want to know.

So, as I said, if all you have are idiotic statements which do not make any sense or connection with the very basic debate that you are trying to participate in then please do not respond. Either you are a simpleton or deliberately dishonest. Either way, I have entertained you for more than a week out of compassion. I will not anymore. It is getting increasingly embarrassing.
Samjhana mera kaam tha aur mene puri koshish ki, baqi Allah apko hidayat de, aur mjhe meri mehnat ka ajar de.

That does not surprise me at all. Which is also why I started off by asking whether PMIK, and those who agree with him on this topic, would be able to define vulgarity to establish the standard that would be deterrent enough to prevent such violence against women.

Prohibitions and instructions for both men and women are clearly stated in Quran. At most, IK needs to direct people to Quran. One can get all the translations of those Ayat in one App - so no need to start a debate on who's translation to read.

Oddly enough - in the areas controlled by ISIS where women practiced what the pious PM espouses and kept themselves hidden from men the accounts of rape were some of the highest. One could almost say that rape had less to do with the women and more to do with the character of men that was nurtured in that environment.
Did u listen to the whole interview and the background ?

It was not about the perdah but the general behaviour of the society.

He was advising to have a general behaviour of society based on islamic principles of modesty and respect.

Comparing it with lawless ISIS based act is insane.

What he was suggesting that a person watching ****, a peeson watch8ng sex on tv and person making out or kissing in open, tv and social media will be more inclined towards these sex cerimes. So we as a society should not follow the western cultural but the islamic culture.

Prohibitions and instructions for both men and women are clearly stated in Quran. At most, IK needs to direct people to Quran. One can get all the translations of those Ayat in one App - so no need to start a debate on who's translation to read.

PMIK has a more important role than merely directing people to read the Quran on this topic. He must lead the transformation of the substance of these ayat on this topic to actual and effective government policies that can be implemented for all the citizens. Mere pontification is not enough.

Last edited:

Did you post this by mistake?

00:06
"There's a misconception amongst (Muslim) women that Islam has been unfair to them by telling them not to leave the house. Where has Islam told you not to leave the house? You've been given the right to conduct business and so many other things which I have stated. Where has it forced you to stay at home?"

01:42
"The western media falsely tells you that you Muslim women cannot have a job. Instead we (Muslim women) are saying that we can have a job but it has not been made our responsibility. Other's will earn and feed us."

02:04
"If you (Muslim women) want, you can do it (have a job)".

Says the lady running a youtube channel, broadcasting herself to hundreds of thousands of people, instead of taking care of her house.

Last edited:
Hi,

Rape is an act of lust and not of empowerment.

Empowerment is the farthest thing from the mind of a man with a hard on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom