What's new

Imran Khan Suggests Joint Indo-Pak Civil Nuclear cooperation.

“I sincerely hope that they (relations between India and Pakistan) will be friendly and cordial. We have a great deal to do...and think that we can be of use to each other (and to) the world.”

Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

With people and mentality like you and patwari league, Pakistan is doomed and cut off from the rest of the world.
Please don't lie Pakistan has no economy in the first place this is no econmy where a small country earns billions from IT industry and Pakistan only earns 1 billion in 5 years from IT poor poor progress. Ah yes heard from very reliable sources patwri league are trying to open private bank in sri lanka.

First decide whether you are a Pakistani or an Indian. You cannot be both. Jinnah wanted a free Pakistan and at the end of the day he achieved that.

Hoping and not hoping for the future is something leaders even the greatest of the greatest couldn't not achieve. Jinnah had no idea India would pursue nuclear weapons to threaten us !

Some people just never forget the past so you have to deal with it. As i questioned in my previous post, have the Indian people, politicians, military, and media ever come into confidence or shown a slightest interest in what we say ?

Cut off from the world ? What are you smoking ! and economy >> ROFL India has more poor than whole African continent. Our 3.5% GDP growth rate for 180 million people is better than India's 4% for 1.2 billion. As i sometimes say, what Pakistan needs is a stability period. We have a lot of potential and to achieve that we must find the right allies or the right countries who we can benefit without any strings attached to it

India does has a advanced thorium program and sooner or later be allowed entry into the NSG which will mean we can export our technology to other parties.

First decide whether you are a Pakistani or an Indian. You cannot be both. Jinnah wanted a free Pakistan and at the end of the day he achieved that.

Hoping and not hoping for the future is something leaders even the greatest of the greatest couldn't not achieve. Some people just never forget the past so you have to deal with it.

As i questioned in my previous post, have the Indian people, politicians, military, and media ever come into confidence or shown a slightest interest in what we say ?

Cut off from the world ? What are you smoking ! and economy >> ROFL India has more poor than whole African continent. Our 3.5% GDP growth rate for 180 million people is better than India's 4% for 1.2 billion. As i sometimes say, what Pakistan needs is a stability period. We have a lot of potential and to achieve that we must find the right allies or the right countries who we can benefit without any strings attached to it

Ehh hard times coming for anti peace people like u. For last 65 years, people similar to you have been fanning the flame. But nowadays it's not the same. People from both the countries know much more about each other nowadays. So mark my words -> Radical people with Zaid Hamid views are gonna see the change soon. Probably very soon, u have to limit yourself in Pdf only as similar ideas won't stand in the real world.

So after Yahoodi Agent, Taliban Khan, Liberal Fascist, Religious Extremist.. IK is now Indian Agent too.. :D

C'mon guys, he just expressed his hope and suggested a thing for possible confidence building measures and to overcome power crisis on both sides. Get over it haters.

This is a great idea, a idea that can bring Peace, prosperity and progress in the region.

hats off to Sir Imran Khan for a giving a ground breaking and brave idea !

:pakistan:

This is a great idea, a idea that can bring Peace, prosperity and progress in the region.

So after Yahoodi Agent, Taliban Khan, Liberal Fascist, Religious Extremist.. IK is now Indian Agent too.. :D

C'mon guys, he just expressed his hope and suggested a thing for possible confidence building measures and to overcome power crisis on both sides. Get over it haters.

Would rather have optimism rather than the too cool for school cynicism masquerading as diplomatic policy around these parts

What Pakistan have to offer from their side in this Cooperation?

Peace. this is the objective Sir Imran Khan has put forward.
under IAEA if we put our vested interests in such a civil nuclear project which can put the countries to adopt a Peace path, then what are we, the people, to lose by it?

But I thougt you hated India!

:eek:

I've seen you accusing Indians of meddling in your affairs and stuffo_O

what gives:)

He doesn't have to carry the idea through swampy waters, getting shot at by powerful stakeholders and dragged down by many of his own people while remaining unsure of how the idea might be treated if he gets to the other side.

Making statements is easy; ideas are even easier; it's the execution that kills you.

He's still immature and needs to grow up as a politician.

Peace. this is the objective Sir Imran Khan has put forward.
under IAEA if we put our vested interests in such a civil nuclear project which can put the countries to adopt a Peace path, then what are we, the people, to lose by it?

Who puts the money into the initial construction?

Who provides the fuel?

How is the energy output distribute?

Who handles the hazardous waste?

Can we or the Indians shut down the plant in case of an escalation of conflict?

How will this affect the Kashmir issue and each other's involvement in militant proxies? Or is that no longer a prerequisite to peace between us?

------

Let me know when he has a consensus on a realistic plan rather than an off-hand politically motivated statement.

Last edited:
Imran Khan, cricketer-turned politician and the president of Pakistan’s Tehreek-e-Insaf party, on Saturday proposed a joint civil nuclear programme between India and Pakistan that will help the two countries sort out their energy shortage. Such a plant on the border, jointly operated by the two countries, would be a confidence building measure between the neighbors, Khan said.

India, Pakistan should set up joint nuclear plant: Imran Khan - Livemint

Imran Khan is Trolling. :lol::haha:

But I thougt you hated India!

:eek:

I've seen you accusing Indians of meddling in your affairs and stuffo_O

what gives:)

Who is "You"here??? :what:

On topic, I am sure he is just expressing his hopes we need to work on other issues before even thinking on something like this.

Who is "You"here??? :what:

On topic, I am sure he is just expressing his hopes we need to work on other issues before even thinking on something like this.

No I thought I have seen @Leader express his dislike of Indians before.

Arrgghh, so many haters in this forum so hard to keep track :D

:P

Back
Top Bottom