What's new

Imran Khan Should Quit Politics If SC Gives Verdict in Favour of Nawaz Sharif : Pervez Musharraf

What Mushraff said? Think thousands time before open your mouth and if you said so do it otherwise he lose his credibility,which he already.
He hasn't lost any credibility those who have lost credibility are traitors like Altaf and corrupt mafia goons like Zardari and Nawaz

Well there are many similarities between Trump and Imran so you are completely right

Sir, no leader should ever tell his followers to go do violence to win elections and power, they are messing up the entire nation and creating a bad, intolerant culture, that doesn't represent 2016. People should be smart about their decisions and who to vote, whether in the US or Pakistan. A good leader is the one who brings about the change peacefully and does not put his people in harms way.

Unfortunately, I guess some of the modern leaders are still impressed with violent politics of the 1800's and the 1900's like the mess Hitler created through running nationalistic campaign, resulting in WWII and millions of people died sadly. Its sad to see, there are many stories around the world like this, the recent elections in India are also an example of intense nationalistic party forming a huge majority.

Sadly, people supporting such nationalistic movement become intolerant of their own culture and national norms. Like if we listen to Mr. Trump, then we should be very divisive and shouldn't have a place for Muslims, Latinos, Blacks, etc, in our country. While our country was created based on equal rights for all and human freedom for all. The People need to know better and should avoid hate-filled intense campaigns. Whatever campaign creates hate and divide between people, should never be followed by the people as the people at the end will suffer and the culture will become intolerant and a mess internally with people hating people, which should never happen. Thanks

All those who are against pmln and geo are patriots :D

Sir, I don't want to get into "who is a patriot" whether per your statement or anyone else as the answers might be different. But this is what I was talking about earlier. Mr. Trump's supporter think that they are the only patriots America has got. That is so false that I can't even begin to explain. But in that fan-base, this is so true that this is reality to them. Similarly, here on these posts, whether you call one patriot or the others call you non-patriot, shouldn't happen. This is ruining your own culture and if this goes for too long, you'll end up disliking or hating people that you otherwise wouldn't. But all because you or others may be following someone who's agenda is to divide people and cause this "I am the patriot" rift. So be concerned about your culture as that divisiveness isn't what you want to live with, or leave for your next generations.

For this same reason, I am glad out elections will be over soon. Too much divide has taken place and we as a nation need to heal from it. I'd advise the same for you guys as well as it appears similar divide has been created among you. Thanks

Yesterday the whole of PTI team ducked as soon as SC asked them to provide the documentary proofs.

What are you saying? political loss at the expense of something constructive for the nation and the people is bad? I am not sure if this is the right statement. Makes one look selfish and confirms that all they do they are doing it for political gains and not for the well being of the country. PTI burnout (as per your "assessment", if and when it comes in shape of something good for Pakistan, i will take it any day of the week over PTI. For me it is about Pakistan, i am not a relative or Imran or a paid employee so if something good comes for Pakistan and comes at the exoense of PTI i will ALWAYS welcome it. I suggest others to think about this idea too. The political parties, all these parties are OF Pakistan, it is not that Pakistan is of them!!! :)

I would have been surprised reading this but not anymore :P

mmmmmm well, i wont talk too much about wordpress or blogs or papers these days :P
Funny how you are stuck on that. Dont worry, nothing will happen to PMLN. Nothing illegal atleast (is that is still exceptable) :D
Oh yes then by all means burn yourself out! Best of luck for 2023 as well then :lol:

There is no point of discussing a certain piece of news if the topic gets derailed so quickly. That impacts the quality of the forum directly. Imagine a google search of 'Musharrafs comment on Imran' returning a decent OP and then the reader is left to read the kind of troll fest under the tag name 'defence.pk/thread'. Makes me sad. Anyway.

I think the topic speaks more about IK's capability as a leader on political front, which in turn would determine Pakistan's success on international level should he get elected as PM in future.

The takeaways for IK I think are; his resilience and his commitment to a cause
The areas to improve could be; his lack of foresightedness, wisdom, and a habit to make claims that eventually get bigger than himself

Remember! we are evaluating a leader who will be handling Putins and Obamas and the Jewish establishments globally

Yesterday the whole of PTI team ducked as soon as SC asked them to provide the documentary proofs.

Oh yes then by all means burn yourself out! Best of luck for 2023 as well then :lol:
:lol:
man, i am loving it!! Really!!

I mean, i always said that some people put their political affiliations before the country, that some political parties put their politics before the nation!! You are providing us with a PERFECT case study :)

Chalen apne shukar hai ppp or MQM ko half patriot kar diya otherwise zarvan's eyes all Pakistan is traitors.
Arey ppp ki khatir merey rishteydaroan nwy zia kay hathoan chitar khaye AJK mein abhi bhi sarey barey ppp kay hi hain mein hi baghi hoan young generation to anti pp hi hay but bari larai hoti hay politics pey ghar mein :D
Jab koyi kehta hay tumharey jaiso nay dictators ko support kiya to neri hasi nikal jati hay arey baboon leagoyon jab hamarey jaisey dandey kha rahey they tumharey jaisey Zia key pamper baney phirtey thay :D

Ppp is corrupt,stubborn,incompetent,oppurtunist,hypocrites and stupid ghadari ka khitab is reserved for certain parties only :D
Mqm hamari apni ghaltiyon ka natija hay but nayi nawili mqm ney halala kar liya hay ab wo bhi hub ul watan ki fehrist mein shumar ho sakti hay :D

Sir, I don't want to get into "who is a patriot" whether per your statement or anyone else as the answers might be different. But this is what I was talking about earlier. Mr. Trump's supporter think that they are the only patriots America has got. That is so false that I can't even begin to explain. But in that fan-base, this is so true that this is reality to them. Similarly, here on these posts, whether you call one patriot or the others call you non-patriot, shouldn't happen. This is ruining your own culture and if this goes for too long, you'll end up disliking or hating people that you otherwise wouldn't. But all because you or others may be following someone who's agenda is to divide people and cause this "I am the patriot" rift. So be concerned about your culture as that divisiveness isn't what you want to live with, or leave for your next generations.

For this same reason, I am glad out elections will be over soon. Too much divide has taken place and we as a nation need to heal from it. I'd advise the same for you guys as well as it appears similar divide has been created among you. Thanks
False reporting to get a pat on back from govt and airing view point of enemy country in my book falls in the basket of treason
I wont put bans on them but i will label them plus they are biggest importer of foreign content another reason to dislike them :D

Its like Hillary is innocent of having email server cause FBI gave her clean chit two days before election

:lol:
man, i am loving it!! Really!!

I mean, i always said that some people put their political affiliations before the country, that some political parties put their politics before the nation!! You are providing us with a PERFECT case study :)
If your twisted understanding lets you think so, then I can't say anything about it.

Yesterday the whole of PTI team ducked as soon as SC asked them to provide the documentary proofs
Lol why is SC asking for proofs from PTI? It is not PTI that did corruption

If your twisted understanding lets you think so, then I can't say anything about it.
Why don't courts ask Nawaz to prove he bought those properties in the 90s?

vFalse reporting to get a pat on back from govt and airing view point of enemy country in my book falls in the basket of treason
I wont put bans on them but i will label them plus they are biggest importer of foreign content another reason to dislike them :D

Sir, I have no idea what the above really means. Please elaborate. Also, you use a lot of "I"....Mr. Trump and Khan use a lot of "I" too. Psychology tells you that these are same personality traits that makes you feel superior than others. That's the personality Mr. Trump has and from what I've read and researched, its the same case with Mr. Khan. You can't trust people with "I can do this, I can do that", you need "we" to run a country with diverse groups, religions living in it. Just something I've worked on for years and its a reality within human psychology. You can ask a Psychiatrist and he will agree with me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom